JesssFam: We're Gonna Need A Bigger Van - Part 70

tinydancer
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: We're Gonna Need A Bigger Van - Part 70

Unread post by tinydancer »

MyGuiltyPleasure wrote:She used to have EBF,ERF on her instagram as if those are controversial topics that she believes in. No one would tell you not to rear face your child or not to breastfeed, or when she says she "chose" breastfeeding. Acting like shes some big advocate for something that isnt even an issue. Thats like someone saying theyre an advocate for wearing seat belts as if people need to know the benefits of wearing seat belts cause as if theres anti seat belts people in the world. Everyone would breastfeed if they could. Its not like being strongly pro choice or pro life, thats a controversial topic. I remember on her twins ultrasound she tells the tech Im really big on breastfeeding, as if she invented it or that others are mothers are just "meh" about it
I agree for the most part, but a lot of people don't know about how much safer ERF is. My brother in law actually tried to give me crap for rear facing my then 2 year old. He's pretty much a caveman though and likes to think he knows what he is talking about when really he doesn't.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

babyfox wrote:
violet-kelsey black wrote:lmao omg that portrait of Jess, I really hope he covered that up!
Didn't he have an ex's name on him at the time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think he had his ex's name tattooed across his chest or something when he met Jess. You'd think he would have learned his lesson after that, but nope! He went and got like 5 tattoos inspired by Messica.
The one across his chest says Cali for California. In thar vlog Drake says that people always thought it was a gf's name. *BUT* if you look at his stepmoms name tattoo, you can tell that it's an obvious cover up.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

How old is "Big Caden" again? It's so obvious how uncomfortable he is around all of them and especially the camera. He seems annoyed by it all, probably because he's a bit older. How sad that now when he visits his dad, he has to share his time with a brood of unruly little kids, and have a camera in his face the whole time.
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

I'm pretty sure the hair tutorial and the newest vlog were filmed the same day. How lazy are you, Jess??? :roll:

I just skimmed through the video. It was boring af. Just a family game of Duck, Duck, Goose (hence the title, I suppose), Simon Says, and playground stuff. And that annoying electric guitar/glockenspiel music over and over and over again.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper

pinkdiamond_3 wrote:How old is "Big Caden" again? It's so obvious how uncomfortable he is around all of them and especially the camera. He seems annoyed by it all, probably because he's a bit older. How sad that now when he visits his dad, he has to share his time with a brood of unruly little kids, and have a camera in his face the whole time.
BC is 6 (will be 7 in October).

babyfox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by babyfox »

hannahbanana wrote:
babyfox wrote:
violet-kelsey black wrote:lmao omg that portrait of Jess, I really hope he covered that up!
Didn't he have an ex's name on him at the time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think he had his ex's name tattooed across his chest or something when he met Jess. You'd think he would have learned his lesson after that, but nope! He went and got like 5 tattoos inspired by Messica.
The one across his chest says Cali for California. In thar vlog Drake says that people always thought it was a gf's name. *BUT* if you look at his stepmoms name tattoo, you can tell that it's an obvious cover up.
I've lost track of all his tattoos haha. I kind of remember him talking about having to cover up a tattoo of an ex's name in the now deleted boyfriend tag video.

I still think it's awkward that he has a giant tattoo of Lilia's name on his arm.
Context101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Context101 »

Jess needs to not wear that shirt when she's against that wall.. girl was blending into the background :lol:
I have a feeling that Landen isn't going to get along with this new baby. He seems to like being 'babied' in a sense and I don't think he's going to like sharing that.. :|
That looks like a really fun park!
You can tell how much "big Caden" hates that name and is so done with the camera, poor kid. :(
Kyson's outfit is really cute <3
That's sad that Chris' parents couldn't come to the park because his dad had to go to the hospital. I hope he's doing okay!
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

vonniebeth wrote:I'm pretty sure the hair tutorial and the newest vlog were filmed the same day. How lazy are you, Jess??? :roll:

I just skimmed through the video. It was boring af. Just a family game of Duck, Duck, Goose (hence the title, I suppose), Simon Says, and playground stuff. And that annoying electric guitar/glockenspiel music over and over and over again.
Filming multiple videos in a day is one thing I can't fault her for. Plenty of beauty gurus will film a couple product reviews at a time (like a foundation and a lippie.) Saves time and you can get more videos done on the same day.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Why is it lazy to record multiple videos in one day? To me that's the opposite...plenty productive. I remember she's done it at least once before, I think with the controversial parenting tag and that one video after she and Drake got back together where he was miserable...I think there were other instances but I can't remember them all. People here actually recommended she do that a long time ago, just sit down and record video after video. (Not saying she reads here but it's always a possibility)
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

... how is Jess doing work lazy?
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

So is she releasing videos with Tommy and Caden now so that she can act like they are there more than they are?
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper

MamaJoAnna wrote:Why is it lazy to record multiple videos in one day? To me that's the opposite...plenty productive. I remember she's done it at least once before, I think with the controversial parenting tag and that one video after she and Drake got back together where he was miserable...I think there were other instances but I can't remember them all. People here actually recommended she do that a long time ago, just sit down and record video after video. (Not saying she reads here but it's always a possibility)
I meant taking so long to upload it. I didn't mean that.

ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

nutbagmcgee wrote:So is she releasing videos with Tommy and Caden now so that she can act like they are there more than they are?
What? I think the huge gaps without show that they arent there often. Her vlogs are always posted days-weeks after filming.

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
tinydancer wrote:
Chatabox wrote: No, she didn't. She mentioned that she might. But never got around to it.

I wouldn't really call her crunchy. She didn't cloth diaper. She didn't do extended BF... 2 years is standard recommendations. Not any type of extended time frame. And Lila and Landen finished before 2 years. I think one twin was just on/after two years. So really only one kids out of 4 could be considered extended BF. She mixed fed with Lilia too. She feeds them crap. She didn't do extended RF either. They all got switched around when Chris was on the scene.

I was surprised to see in one of her recent videos that the twins are forward facing when she was so adamantly against ff'ing Lilia (Didn't she rear face till beyond age 4?) My 4 year old is still rear facing so you definetly can rear face that long. To each his own, but if it is true she changed her tune when Chris came around, that's sad. Especially because if I remember correctly she spent a lot of money on seats that were capable of extended rear facing.
To be fair, it's not like she didn't do extended rear facing. ERF until 3 1/2 is still much much longer than a lot of people do it.
She turned them a lot sooner than that. She made a video a while ago about how she wasn't so anal about stuff as she used to be. It may be a coincidence but it came out shortly after she met Chris.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

iirc the twins weren't even 3 yet
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

I thought they were switched at around 2 1/2. Just after she met Chris. As she put them in his superman seats that were FF for something, and then switched hers not long after.
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

Not_Pregnant wrote:Image

Drake should do this with his tattoo of Jess's face!
Hahahaha I forgot he had a tattoo of her, even though it doesn't look like her at all. It's nice it's so light and crappy though, easy to cover :p
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

LOL I'm dumb. Don't judge me, it's late! Just realized that's not the actual tattoo and not photoshop hahaha
Mazement
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mazement »

Maybe an unpopular opinion but I enjoyed watching them play Duck Duck Goose. I like seeing them all interacting with different people, or all together. Also, I like seeing Chris act normal and relaxed. I agree about Caden though.
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

babyfox wrote:
hannahbanana wrote:
babyfox wrote: I think he had his ex's name tattooed across his chest or something when he met Jess. You'd think he would have learned his lesson after that, but nope! He went and got like 5 tattoos inspired by Messica.
I've lost track of all his tattoos haha. I kind of remember him talking about having to cover up a tattoo of an ex's name in the now deleted boyfriend tag video.

I still think it's awkward that he has a giant tattoo of Lilia's name on his arm.
Seriously so freaking weird! Like Gabe was always in Lilia's life, Drake was never her main father figure. Why would get a giant tattoo across ur arm of someone else's child?! That's the one he should cover up first. He doesn't even see Lilia at all anymore. Does he even have any of his OWN kids names tattooed on him? He's freaking weird.

Return to “JesssFam”