CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jess, Alpine and Their Soon to Be Family of 9: Part 71

Unread post by CypKitty »

violet-kelsey black wrote:
CypKitty wrote:How can you not find gender neutral clothes - they are everywhere!
She's probably using that as an excuse to buy more girl clothes. I bet she's only going to have two boy outfits, and bags of super girly clothes.
Quite pathetic if you ask me

I get it, we all have gender preferences. But Chris is already calling it a she. Imagine the kid when they are older finding old social media accounts of its parents and finding out all this, especially if its a boy
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mrsbarnaby »

CypKitty wrote:
violet-kelsey black wrote:
CypKitty wrote:How can you not find gender neutral clothes - they are everywhere!
She's probably using that as an excuse to buy more girl clothes. I bet she's only going to have two boy outfits, and bags of super girly clothes.
Quite pathetic if you ask me

I get it, we all have gender preferences. But Chris is already calling it a she. Imagine the kid when they are older finding old social media accounts of its parents and finding out all this, especially if its a boy
If we manage to conceive another (we need intervention), we aren't finding out the gender and we are going to buy a few gender neutral clothings item and keep money back for after the baby is born. Then we will have money to buy clothes and know the gender of our baby. We've kept most items from our second child though, there is no excuse to get rid of things so quickly! Unless you've been sterilised what's the point?! She's done it with every single damn pregnancy. I suffer from infertility and I still didn't get rid of things!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Lol ew
Haha I thought the exact same [FACE WITH MEDICAL MASK]

CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

mrsbarnaby wrote: If we manage to conceive another (we need intervention), we aren't finding out the gender and we are going to buy a few gender neutral clothings item and keep money back for after the baby is born. Then we will have money to buy clothes and know the gender of our baby. We've kept most items from our second child though, there is no excuse to get rid of things so quickly! Unless you've been sterilised what's the point?! She's done it with every single damn pregnancy. I suffer from infertility and I still didn't get rid of things!

I suffer from infertility too and I still hold onto stuff. I just can't let go, but that's just me.
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

CypKitty wrote:
mrsbarnaby wrote: If we manage to conceive another (we need intervention), we aren't finding out the gender and we are going to buy a few gender neutral clothings item and keep money back for after the baby is born. Then we will have money to buy clothes and know the gender of our baby. We've kept most items from our second child though, there is no excuse to get rid of things so quickly! Unless you've been sterilised what's the point?! She's done it with every single damn pregnancy. I suffer from infertility and I still didn't get rid of things!

I suffer from infertility too and I still hold onto stuff. I just can't let go, but that's just me.
We've just tried for our 3rd for over a year and decided to give up. We are very lucky to have our two children. Trying to conceive takes a huge toll on you and I feel like we gave it a good shot. It took over 4 years for our 2nd and I just can't go through it again but they were both worth the struggle :) we needed intervention but we cannot afford to go privately. We can't get help on the NHS anymore because we have two children already but tbh I do understand. I'd rather the funding go to a couple with no children. We have more children than we ever expected and we're very lucky.

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

she'll get tons of gender neutral clothes with her 4th baby shower
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

LittleBitOfKaitlyn wrote:Anyone see the drama on Jessica's Facebook page post? Some girl is pretending to be Jessica by the name of Kelsey sanders, "Kelsey" had Landen with an unknown man and a baby on the way. "Ryan" aka Chris raped "Kelsey" and conceived this new baby. He also beats her.. "Kelsey" has been talking to a new guy (the convo was posted on the comments) and he legit thought she was a real person!! This girl even sent nudes to him with the face cut out pretending to be Jessica. I'm screaming.

Jessica!! There's crazies stealing your husbands pictures and saying he raped someone.. You need that YouTube dough though. Way more important than someone's safety.

Clearly this wasn't a little girl playing house and an actual psycho. Little girls don't make up rape stories and send nude photos to a stranger on the Internet to sext. That's just beyond creepy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was posted in her public Facebook? I don't see it anywhere. Where on her Facebook is it posted? Maybe it was all deleted.
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

Jess is probably claiming she can't find many gender neutral clothes to give her an excuse to end up finding out the sex. I know she is not going to hold out. It's obvious.

We started off saving money to spend after the baby was born on a room and clothing but I ended up buying all gender neutral instead. There was plenty out there. I can say, if we could have more, I would definitely do the saving up thing to shop after. I got tired of looking at my baby girl in yellow and green day after day and went shopping anyway a week after she was born to buy some pink. We aren't gender specific type people (that baby girl now is 4 and wears "boy clothes" has "boy toys" and has a "boy" haircut while our other girl is ultra girly). When they are that little, it only lasts so long so I wanted to dress her in cute stuff for as long as I could. Jess should definitely go that route and just buy the bare minimum of gender neutral to get by.
ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ber614 »

I do believe Jessica about not being able to find many gender neutral clothing, because she only looked at one place and said she was trying to avoid the baby section which means she was probably shopping at Walmart or Target. Before I knew my son was a boy and was itching to buy a a few outfits I looked at Walmart and I could not find any. Pretty much everything said things like "daddy's princess" or "mommy's little guy". Like it specifically had "boy" or "girl" written on it lol.

It wasn't until I looked at actual baby shops like Babies r us or Buy Buy Baby that I found gender neutral clothing.

She can't find any because she isn't really looking yet.
classof2015
Informer
Informer

Unread post by classof2015 »

I'm in a car seat page on Facebook and I was going though my news feed and saw this. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016052 ... 39c7e1.jpg[/img]

I wonder what she gonna do

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Isn't 6 a little bit old for that car seat? My son is 10 and I don't feel like he was in it for that long. Mayne I am wrong. I know it goes by weight and height, but still.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

smom12 wrote:Isn't 6 a little bit old for that car seat? My son is 10 and I don't feel like he was in it for that long. Mayne I am wrong. I know it goes by weight and height, but still.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
No. 5 point harness is reccomended for as long as they fit. Many kids are 7+ before they move to a booster.

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
Lovaleea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Lovaleea »

Another thought... Im thinking she is saying she cant find anything as a ploy to get her subscribers to send her things. Does she still have a PO Box?
itssmorggs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by itssmorggs »

Ripley wrote: This was posted in her public Facebook? I don't see it anywhere. Where on her Facebook is it posted? Maybe it was all deleted.
It's on the GabeandJesss fan page. It's in the comments on the most recent picture she posted of the twins and Landen. It's crazy.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

classof2015 wrote:I'm in a car seat page on Facebook and I was going though my news feed and saw this. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016052 ... 39c7e1.jpg[/img]

Sounds like she will be getting an Odyssey.

The ladies are all creaming themselves trying to reply to her. Jesus.
classof2015
Informer
Informer

nutbagmcgee wrote:
classof2015 wrote:I'm in a car seat page on Facebook and I was going though my news feed and saw this. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016052 ... 39c7e1.jpg[/img]

Sounds like she will be getting an Odyssey.

The ladies are all creaming themselves trying to reply to her. Jesus.
I saw that too a lot of them knew of Jess from her YouTube channel. I wonder if she gonna try to keep tommy and Caden in a harness for as long as she can?

ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

itssmorggs wrote:
Ripley wrote: This was posted in her public Facebook? I don't see it anywhere. Where on her Facebook is it posted? Maybe it was all deleted.
It's on the GabeandJesss fan page. It's in the comments on the most recent picture she posted of the twins and Landen. It's crazy.
Screenshots? I looked when you first posted, and looked again now and still don't see anything. 14 useless comments about trains.

classof2015
Informer
Informer

ladymama wrote:
itssmorggs wrote:
Screenshots? I looked when you first posted, and looked again now and still don't see anything. 14 useless comments about trains.

She posted from her public Facebook page on a car seat page on Facebook it won't come up unless your a member of that Facebook group which I'm part of

classof2015
Informer
Informer

ladymama wrote:
itssmorggs wrote:

She posted from her public Facebook page on a car seat page on Facebook it won't come up unless your a member of that Facebook group which I'm part of

ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

classof2015 wrote:
ladymama wrote:
itssmorggs wrote: It's on the GabeandJesss fan page. It's in the comments on the most recent picture she posted of the twins and Landen. It's crazy.

Not asking about the car seat post. I saw that ;) asking about the crazy person apparently pretending to be Jess.

Return to “JesssFam”