mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JessFam: The Skube Bunch - Part 72

Unread post by mikejones »

Drake isn't gonna pay. Get over it.
YOU FUCKED HIS LOSER ASS. BLAME YOURSELF.
msgmiscc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msgmiscc »

Okay I don't buy into the whole "at least she's providing for them"... Excuse me but if her kids well being were really at heart, she'd stop bashing their father, because yes I don't care who raises them, Drake is and always will be their father... She'd grow the fuck up, get a real job, continue her education WITHOUT getting knocked up "to kill a year" and put her big girl panties on to be something, someone that her kids can benefit from. Blasting her kids, flavor of the months, and her family all over social media should only be a hobby for a mom of four, almost five!!! Ugh rant over lol
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mrsbarnaby »

I understand that alot of children of just naturally very slender, but Lilia looks extremely malnutricianed in her recent pic. She has hardly any meat on her at all and she looks poorly.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

mrsbarnaby wrote:I understand that alot of children of just naturally very slender, but Lilia looks extremely malnutricianed in her recent pic. She has hardly any meat on her at all and she looks poorly.

She looks fine. I'm 5'9 now and when I was her age, I was a stick even though I ate tons. She looks like she's going to be a tall girl. :)
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

mrsbarnaby wrote:I understand that alot of children of just naturally very slender, but Lilia looks extremely malnutricianed in her recent pic. She has hardly any meat on her at all and she looks poorly.

Lilia looks awful

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

I think Lilia is just a tiny girl. Jess has always been pretty slender and Mimi is REALLY thin. Plus if you look at the transformation picture, it looks like she grew a couple inches throughout the school year so she probably hasn't filled out at all since gaining that bit of height making her look especially tiny.
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

literallywhat wrote:I think Lilia is just a tiny girl. Jess has always been pretty slender and Mimi is REALLY thin. Plus if you look at the transformation picture, it looks like she grew a couple inches throughout the school year so she probably hasn't filled out at all since gaining that bit of height making her look especially tiny.
Like I said, it's not just that she's skinny. She looks malnutritioned. My son is very naturally skinny but there is a difference between being skinny and being unhealthy.

vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

Well, Lilia is "the world's pickiest eater" and Jess doesn't feed her kids wholesome foods. Chicken, pasta, and potatoes can get real old real quick, plus they're not even that healthy. Lilia needs a burger (and not the McDonald's ones. Get some ground turkey at the store, shape into patties, and grill 'em), 100% whole wheat bread, and dark-colored vegetables (I learned in one of my courses that the darker the color, the healthier it is).

In other news, today is apparently Chris's birthday. Let's sing to him!

Stabby birthday to you
Stabby birthday to you
Stabby birthday dear Stabby
Stabby birthday to you!
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

I don't think Jess's kids get enough iron, at all. They all look a day away from eating chalk (or a case of PICA). I have a severe iron deficiency because I'm in renal failure and have to get infusions. When mine gets low, I can't sleep at night, I get restless legs, I get headaches, extremely dark circles show up under my eyes, I fall asleep randomly during the day, and I crave laundry detergent (PICA). I don't eat it because I know it'll just land me in the hospital but boy is it all I can think about. I just imagine her kids feeling so awful. If all you eat is white breads, chicken, fruit, pancakes, and potatoes you are bound to be iron deficient. And we know her kids are "so picky" and we see what she feeds them. Does she ever give them a nice juicy steak to eat? My kids ask for it medium rare with a salad on the side. I'm not one to call a skinny person underweight or underfed or malbutritioned because I weigh 97 lbs but there's a difference between healthy and not.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

I haven't been on in a while but damn this girl is a mess!!

3 baby daddies
3 marriages

This girl has had such a full life she can split in two and it would still be enough for both.
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

I don't think Lilia is awfully thin (most of us were like that at one stage) but I can tell you - if my daughter isn't getting enough iron even with supplements along with food, then Jess's kids aren't getting any at all. Kyson always looks sick to me now. Kaden does too, but with Kyson it wasn't as obvious before
Trish020
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Trish020 »

I really don't think her kids are too skinny or sick. They are still growing and won't look right for many years to come, until they fill out in teen years. Lilia is going to be tall and skinny, I think the boys will be a little shorter and chunkier.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
kennedee74
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kennedee74 »

I remember in one blog awhile back they had doctors appointments and the twins iron was low and for awhile during that time they all looked unhealthy and almost greyish? I don't know but they are slowly looking better now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Maybe it's the camera now that makes them look better but to me they don't look healthy
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

In the latest picture of Lilia it looks like Jessica coloured her hair. Right?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I think its the lighting from the camera
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Ok so she might not feed her the healthiest foods and stick them Infront of TVs for comfort but I doubt she would ever dye her kids hair that's just ridiculous
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

blackroses wrote:Ok so she might not feed her the healthiest foods and stick them Infront of TVs for comfort but I doubt she would ever dye her kids hair that's just ridiculous
I agree. I've already explained why Lilia's hair looks like it has been coloured. It's bugging me that people keep bringing it up again. Her hair is like that because she has her hair up alot and the sun cannot get to the top half of her hair so it ends up looking highlighted. My hair was the exact same as a child and so is my daughters.

missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

mrsbarnaby wrote:
blackroses wrote:Ok so she might not feed her the healthiest foods and stick them Infront of TVs for comfort but I doubt she would ever dye her kids hair that's just ridiculous
I agree. I've already explained why Lilia's hair looks like it has been coloured. It's bugging me that people keep bringing it up again. Her hair is like that because she has her hair up alot and the sun cannot get to the top half of her hair so it ends up looking highlighted. My hair was the exact same as a child and so is my daughters.

It's an on going joke ha. If someone is bored or the topi , it's an old topic or a lot of going back and forth someone will say has Jess dyed Lilia's hair. It's not serious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Anyhow, if Jessica doesn't get the kid's hair cut on a regular basis, why would we think she would bother dyeing Lilia's hair lol

Return to “JesssFam”