JesssFam: a Year to Kill, More Seats to Fill (part 74)

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: a Year to Kill, More Seats to Fill (part 74)

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Throne wrote:Wasn't there evidence at one point that pointed to the fact that she actually planned twins? Like she ordered pills or something that doubled the amount of eggs released ?
Just speculation. Supposedly someone "found her account where she ordered Clomid" but actual proof has never surfaced.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
MyGuiltyPleasure
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by MyGuiltyPleasure »

lizpuff2006 wrote:
MyGuiltyPleasure wrote:She 100% planned lilia and 90% planned the twins. In drakes video it's hard to follow cause he speaks like he's uneducated so its confusing to follow. He said "the twins not planned" "she may say they were" that makes no sense unless she told people in real life that they were planned, then he says "she missed a couple of pills" with quotations. Which doesn't make sense since he just said that Jessica said they were planned.

What's most surprising is that she learned nothing from what happened with her and Drake, she probably just thinks he's the problem and that chris will stick around, she should at least wait 2 years after the marriage to plan a kid, her and gabe broke up after 4 yrs,they were still young but still.

As for her not breastfeeding for "sooo long" ummm landen was weaned in feb, she got pregnant in feb....so right before getting pregnant isn't that long dummy. Maybe landen weaned cause she was already pregnant and the milk started to taste bad like with kyson
Just my opinion on the Drake thing... I took it as she told him she had missed a few pills and that he didn't buy it thus the air quotes. I think the only reason she may have said they were planned is because there is a sort of stigma sometimes attached to accidental or unplanned pregnancies. I don't think for one second Jess has ever admitted that the twins were planned.
I think there's an even bigger stigma to planning pregnancies with people she barely knows. At least with her "birth control doesn't work on me" story people won't label her as crazy and irresponsible. Maybe she told people in private that her and drake planned them, she once said that drake wanted her to get pregnant, i get that he should use protection but how many bfs still use condoms if the gf is on birth control. One night stands ya but in committed relationships idk if most men do

Return to “JesssFam”