What?! Lucy is back on YT?!
fofoqueira {f.} (também: boca-mole, enredadeira, alcoviteira) gossiper {subst.}
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: The Eades Family: Part 18

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

fofoqueira wrote:What?! Lucy is back on YT?!
Some of her old videos have been made public again. She came on here awhile ago promising a current video. Awhile later she posted one but it was just fluff.
ytmdlover27
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ytmdlover27 »

Any update on her? I saw her last, ridiculous video, but pretty much says nothing lol! She is just such an attention seeker, no kidding!
mommy2two2012
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommy2two2012 »

She said she was going to make many videos public, but she made very few public, and hasn't made any other videos public recently. She just wanted a profit from posting some of the more popular videos. At this point I don't feel like she's planning to make any sit down video.
Michey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Michey »

mommy2two2012 wrote:She said she was going to make many videos public, but she made very few public, and hasn't made any other videos public recently. She just wanted a profit from posting some of the more popular videos. At this point I don't feel like she's planning to make any sit down video.
i definitely agree with you. I can also tell you that since i posted about the things she was selling on Facebook she hasn't been as active on the trading post groups. Even if she wasn't selling items she was active on commenting on post. Especially lost dog post. Which i found strange since they cant keep a dog to save their life.
wasteoftime
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wasteoftime »

Was is 3 dogs they 'lost'? I remember the details of 2 and i think it was the third that could never be left alone (like most pups) but then it was suddenly never in vlogs so there was suspicion.

I hate people being so irresponsible about animals, treating them like disposable toys or entertainment :(
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

wasteoftime wrote:Was is 3 dogs they 'lost'? I remember the details of 2 and i think it was the third that could never be left alone (like most pups) but then it was suddenly never in vlogs so there was suspicion.

I hate people being so irresponsible about animals, treating them like disposable toys or entertainment :(
I remember they went through at least three dogs. Lily, Layla (Lyla?), and another one that began with an L. One was "stolen," I think one they had to give away, and I don't know about the third. They just kept adopting dogs as replacements for the ones that didn't fit their family. :(
Michey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Michey »

Lucy you should tell Joel he should use his blinker when hes travelling on the interstate.
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

Okay let's not be creepy
booboo2017
Informer
Informer

Unread post by booboo2017 »

Michey wrote:Lucy you should tell Joel he should use his blinker when hes travelling on the interstate.
Bahahahahaha
Michey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Michey »

Not trying to be creepy. He literally didn't use his blinker once.
sunsetlove
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sunsetlove »

UPDATE!!!!

I'm shocked that she was as open as she was. Plus, she didn't throw shade at YTMD at all... I really liked the video. She updated and cleared a lot of stuff up, but still kept her kids private enough to be safe.
Coloradomom331
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coloradomom331 »

I can't help but wonder how Joel really feels. It seemed like by Peyson and Emersyn he was so done with more kids and now they're having number 6!! Jamison is adorable, looks just like Emersyn! Hopefully after this last kid they finally get on permanent BC. She should be smart enough to know by now that exclusively BF is not a guarantee of birth control. I'm shocked her uterus hasn't fallen out, again. I can't believe she's risking it. Uterine prolapse once would be enough for me to shut the baby shop down. Not a fan of the spelling of Hudsyn but the name itself is cute. The matching thing is annoying...
Jacelyn
Kacen
Peyson
Emersyn
Jamison
Hudsyn

Yikes.
woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by woahisme »

I'm glad she updated her subscribers and let them know the family is doing ok, but I wish she would have explained why they left so suddenly. They left a lot of people worried and wondering what happened.
I guess she barely touched it by saying they don't know how/ if they could do YouTube safely, but for anyone that doesn't read here they have no idea what's going on.

If they don't come back again I feel like she's dangling a steak in front of her loyal mommy following she had, especially since she really is pregnant again. Her pregnancy videos were their money makers view wise.
Maybe you all were right about this all being about money.
An oops baby #6 isn't cheap, so maybe they're testing the waters to see if they can come back and make some money.
I guess time will tell lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

Coloradomom331 wrote:I can't help but wonder how Joel really feels. It seemed like by Peyson and Emersyn he was so done with more kids and now they're having number 6!! Jamison is adorable, looks just like Emersyn! Hopefully after this last kid they finally get on permanent BC. She should be smart enough to know by now that exclusively BF is not a guarantee of birth control. I'm shocked her uterus hasn't fallen out, again. I can't believe she's risking it. Uterine prolapse once would be enough for me to shut the baby shop down. Not a fan of the spelling of Hudsyn but the name itself is cute. The matching thing is annoying...
Jacelyn
Kacen
Peyson
Emersyn
Jamison
Hudsyn

Yikes.
Hudson would have gone with Peyson and Jamison. I don't know why she spelt it so strangely.
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

sunsetlove wrote:UPDATE!!!!

I'm shocked that she was as open as she was. Plus, she didn't throw shade at YTMD at all... I really liked the video. She updated and cleared a lot of stuff up, but still kept her kids private enough to be safe.
I was shocked by the video as well! Lucy seems to have really changed and matured (in personality). She mentioned a church group, so I'm assuming she/the family now go to church, which (from what little I was able to tell from the update video) seems to be doing her well. She sounded very calm, more real, and more honest.
sunsetlove
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sunsetlove »

Chatabox wrote:
Coloradomom331 wrote:I can't help but wonder how Joel really feels. It seemed like by Peyson and Emersyn he was so done with more kids and now they're having number 6!! Jamison is adorable, looks just like Emersyn! Hopefully after this last kid they finally get on permanent BC. She should be smart enough to know by now that exclusively BF is not a guarantee of birth control. I'm shocked her uterus hasn't fallen out, again. I can't believe she's risking it. Uterine prolapse once would be enough for me to shut the baby shop down. Not a fan of the spelling of Hudsyn but the name itself is cute. The matching thing is annoying...
Jacelyn
Kacen
Peyson
Emersyn
Jamison
Hudsyn

Yikes.
Hudson would have gone with Peyson and Jamison. I don't know why she spelt it so strangely.

She should do Hudsen.

KacEN
HudsEN

JamisON
PeysON

JacelYN
EmersYN
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I'm hoping she doesn't get scared and delete. I can't watch til later

woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by woahisme »

sunsetlove wrote:
Chatabox wrote:
Jacelyn
Kacen
Peyson
Emersyn
Jamison
Hudsyn

Yikes.

She should do Hudsen.

KacEN
HudsEN

JamisON
PeysON

JacelYN
EmersYN
I'm guessing they are doing it that way cause then all 4 girls have a y in their name? Just a guess lol

foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

I am happy with the update. I've watched since her 1st pregnancy. I could careless on how many kids she has or the names. She seems different and happy. Hoping she comes back around for some updates.

Return to “Lucy Eades”