ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Eades Family: Part 18

Unread post by ohaudrey »

nutbagmcgee wrote:
Michey wrote:I saw a baby registry online the due date says 5/12/2017 so she was SUPER pregnant in her video.
WHy the hell does this chick have 5 other kids and has a baby registry? That is so many shades of wrong.

ETA- It is empty, why would she even create one though?
Sometimes you get coupons and freebees
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

She seemed like the same old Lucy- fun to watch because of the crazy lol. Her makeup is too heavy IMO. But what really got me was how she demasculinates her husband and son (first mentioning the testosterone- he can't like that to be public knowledge- and then how "new" it was that boy #2 is "all boy").

Curious is she's still home schooling, and if Kacens speech is better. Sad about all the miscarriages.
wasteoftime
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wasteoftime »

So she was at the end of the second trimester in Feb when we speculated.

Interesting how she told us all it was a member of this board who was unintentionally leaving things out!!

woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by woahisme »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... cd53c1.jpg[/img]
Bump looks like an almost 8 month Lucy bump.
I still can't believe they're about to have #6!
Back when she was having a hard time during Emersyn's pregnancy I really thought that would be it for them. Especially how she talked about being able to have alone time with her husband and that it wasn't going to happen now because of a new baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
booboo2017
Informer
Informer

Unread post by booboo2017 »

woahisme wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... cd53c1.jpg[/img]
Bump looks like an almost 8 month Lucy bump.
Back when she was having a hard time during Emersyn's pregnancy I really thought that would be it for them. Especially how she talked about being able to have alone time with her husband and that it wasn't going to happen now because of a new baby.

Wait where is this clip from?
woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

YouTube

ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

She left one burning question unanswered: is Jacelin still rear facing????
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

ohaudrey wrote:She left one burning question unanswered: is Jacelin still rear facing????
And sleeping in a crib...?
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

After watching that video I can kind of understand how coming back to YouTube is difficult for them. Just some examples. She probably doesn't want to say "older kids are in school (if they are); all girls sharing a room (if they are)" because it would be easy probably to find out what schools. The crazy person knows their home layout and if they are THAT crazy they would know what room all the kids are in. Kind of thing.

So I understand why sharing small details like that can be a big deal for her. I would love to see the kids again but I'm thinking we won't get much more than what we know now.

Does anyone know the legit details of why they left? I know people were "harassing" them. Was this person local? I mean I wouldn't feel that threatened from a country away but if they were in the same home town then yeah I could understand the sudden disappearance.
wasteoftime
Gossiper
Gossiper

If there was a genuine threat making the kids as scared as Lucy said then i can't think of any decent parent who wouldn't have moved house for their kids safety and wellbeing, especially since they're just renting.

I wondered if it was related to the childless woman they met online who visited them from abroad shortly before they stopped vlogging. She was from AUS or the UK?

4 girls in one bedroom would be tough, didn't they only have one bathroom too? And Jacelyn is 9 years old? I can see a 2-3 kids sharing but they have an age gap between all the girls and boys and it won't be long before those kids want some privacy. Again at least being in school would get them out of the small space and away from toddlers and babies. An 11 year old girl usually doesn't want to be sharing a room with a 2 year old nor 3 younger siblings, i can't see how they'd have friends over etc.
missyk

Unread post by missyk »

Playsinrain wrote:
pirateayy07 wrote:Oh wow I didn't know about a stroke, or did I forget?? Idk.....

Yeah, I think people like her are interesting when it comes to their views about medical issues. It's often like they feel they can pick and choose what parts of Western medicine they want to apply to them. Also, wanting to use a *diagnosis* for whatever reason to say, "oh, x,y,z is wrong with me, but I want *these* things done about it and it doesn't matter what the medical professionals advice or prognosis is.
I was about to ask the same thing.. Joel had a stroke? When?
It was definitely within the time they were on YouTube. I remember them making an update at some point around either Mother's Day or Father's Day one year and the part of the title of the video was TIA Stroke, which is basically a mini stroke, and it was pertaining to Joel.
pirateayy07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pirateayy07 »

Oh, if that was the case, his MRI didn't show an acute infarct, and his TIA wasn't a stroke. It's a warning sign or precursor to a possible CVA in the future. I bet Joel's lipid panels look ridiculous.

What if Lucy blew us all out of the water by posting another water birth vid for views?
Ytmommyfan2017
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Ytmommyfan2017 »

booboo2017 wrote:
woahisme wrote: Bump looks like an almost 8 month Lucy bump.

Wait where is this clip from?

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

That "crunchy flash mob" has got to be the cringiest thing I've ever seen. I'll never understand why these people feel so special for being "crunchy". It's not like they're unique. They're all damn near exactly the same.
wasteoftime
Gossiper
Gossiper

That was bad. It looked like most the people left as soon as the 'flash mob' started.
woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 8fedd9.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 22c59a.jpg[/img]
If I had to guess, I would guess baby is here.
According to that registry someone posted her due date was the 12th.
The first pic was posted on May 1st, the bump pic is from that flash mob video.
I'm thinking she had newly had baby around the time that pic was taken.

mommy2two2012
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommy2two2012 »

I'm sure the baby is here. I hope she does choose to post the birth of Jamison...and do a little video of the newest baby, especially since the other birth videos and birth announcements are all up there anyway.
amberamber
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by amberamber »

Lucy is back on Instagram, she showed up in my suggestions today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Lol I tried to follow her and she requested to follow me since I'm private. It's theeadesfamily, same handle as her old one. She hasn't accepted me yet. I guess she's checking out all the people who want to follow her first.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

sunsetlove wrote:
Chatabox wrote:
Coloradomom331 wrote:I can't help but wonder how Joel really feels. It seemed like by Peyson and Emersyn he was so done with more kids and now they're having number 6!! Jamison is adorable, looks just like Emersyn! Hopefully after this last kid they finally get on permanent BC. She should be smart enough to know by now that exclusively BF is not a guarantee of birth control. I'm shocked her uterus hasn't fallen out, again. I can't believe she's risking it. Uterine prolapse once would be enough for me to shut the baby shop down. Not a fan of the spelling of Hudsyn but the name itself is cute. The matching thing is annoying...
Jacelyn
Kacen
Peyson
Emersyn
Jamison
Hudsyn

Yikes.
Hudson would have gone with Peyson and Jamison. I don't know why she spelt it so strangely.

She should do Hudsen.

KacEN
HudsEN

JamisON
PeysON

JacelYN
EmersYN
No what she should do is change all of their names because they're tacky, horrible, and far too similar.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna

Return to “Lucy Eades”