xxxJoelPolexxx (Lucy Eades) Part 2

TaylorKnows

Re: xxxJoelPolexxx (Lucy Eades) Part 2

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

It took four sets of tubes for my brother to finally be able to hear properly. But guess what? It only worked because my parents started when he was 3 and when the doctors told them to. And he's only just very recently started being able to say nearly every word properly and he's fourteen. At this rate, Kacen will probably need like five sets and won't ever speak properly....
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

By the way, she keeps saying that people comment on her having 3 kids and that's a lot...how is that "a lot"?
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ladybug »

^^^ Lucy thinks it's "a lot" because she CRAVES attention. I know A LOT of people with 3 kids!! She needs to STFU about all that.

And to the previous comment, her coloring is way off, she looks sickly in her face compared to other pregnancies! Somethings definately going on with her healthwise.
!anastasia!1228
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by !anastasia!1228 »

I have 3 kids and I've never once had someone comment about it. 3 is not a lot IMO.
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

I have 2 kids and have had the comment made to me. Didn't phase me, I actually did have my hands full at the time because my 3 year old son was trying to kick his 6 month old sister out of the pram so he could sit down. So perhaps the comments are more about her children's behaviour rather than the numbers.

But yeah, we've heard it so many times now Lucy, enough already. Its old. What do you want, a frigging medal?
All4Fun
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by All4Fun »

I have 4 kids and well I don't get that ever said to me.. lol..

Btw did you guys see her recent preg photo? I thought she just uploaded week 6.. She looks terrible!!! Her eyes look swollen and her face looks swelled up. You can see the difference a year has done to her. I wish she'd take better care of herself, because she really looks like hell.. And that's not pregnancy making her look like that, that's her body being worn out from not properly caring what goes on with herself. Very sad :/
Honey pie

Unread post by Honey pie »

Yea I agree ! She deff looks different then last year. Very aged !
ScarletSecrets

Unread post by ScarletSecrets »

I get so annoyed with her always saying that she had another person say how she has SO many kids... I agree 3 isn't a lot!

As a Mother of 4 myself I have never had the "you have your hands full" comments. I do however get told very often how well behaved all 4 of my children are, and how luck I am to have a "larger family". People will say how they think many people now a days have like 2 kids max. I always say that my kids make life better and more interesting, and that without them I would be bored and wouldn't know what to do with my time, and move on.
All4Fun
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by All4Fun »

Ezza Menz Just curious and not a haters question by any means but how come you have announced your pregnant when you are only 7 weeks? I just thought alot people waited till the "safe period" of 12 weeks? Not trying to jinx you or be mean am just curious thats all.
12 minutes ago · Like

How much you want to bet Lucy blocks this girl for asking a honest question?!?! Any takers??
thegooseiscooked

Ezza Menz is behind the 8 ball. She announced it before she was even 4 weeks, a very strange move given she had suffered a miscarriage only 3 weeks previously.

I'm a big believer in announcing it whenever the hell you want to, after all if you do suffer a miscarriage and are noticeably grieving and sad, people are going to ask why. But I do cringe a little at announcing it before 4 weeks because its not technically a viable pregnancy then and there's a 50% chance it just wont take.
thegooseiscooked

Oh, and in response to your question All4Fun, I don't think she'll be blocked. I think Lucy will leave that up to allow her minions to attack this woman like seagulls on a hot chip.
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by thelittlefamilyof3 »

Jane Bingum:You looked so much healthier with Peyson then you do now. Your really don't look well at all. No offense.

BWAHAHAHAHAH!!
http://fattypcosnomore.blogspot.com/
thegooseiscooked

Jane Bingum :respekt:

Lol :D
VerucaSalt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by VerucaSalt »

thegooseiscooked wrote:Jane Bingum :respekt:

Lol :D
Agreed, but the poor girl is about to get blocked!
Justoneofthosedays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Justoneofthosedays »

Ok I don't think I've posted in here so this I'm sure has been covered but one: I think she had a CP...I had one a year ago this month & my period just picked back up & second:if she was bleeding & in pain WHY...WHY was she having sex? Don't get it...
Honey pie

Unread post by Honey pie »

I MUST say I really like Jane Bingum :gj: bringing the bold Opinions - I like I like- bring more on !
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Pssst..Hey guys. Wanna know a secret?

I'm Jane Bingum! HEHEHE! It's a facebook account I used to have to spy on my Ex MIL when she was going crazy posting shit about me after I left her Son lol.
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Aaaaaaaand I'm blocked and comments have been deleted! That didn't take long! HAHA!
Justoneofthosedays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Justoneofthosedays »

Dang you got removed quick!
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The last comment I made was saying how I really didn't understand how this pregnancy even came to pass. She was so distraught over her "miscarriage" and medical issues, how did she even WANT to have sex? and then BAM, deleted!

Return to “Lucy Eades”