xxxJoelPolexxx (Lucy Eades) Part 1

ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: xxxJoelPolexxx (Lucy Eades)

Unread post by ladybug »

She's selective about what she re-posts for others to attack the original poster/sender. She won't repost if it has too much personal info (that she doesn't want her fans to see) or is the TRUTH. LOL!
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by thelittlefamilyof3 »

OMFG.....We all called it. WE CALLED IT. She just posted on her FB that she is beginning to do some "pre-TTC" research.

This woman. THIS WOMAAAAAAAN.
http://fattypcosnomore.blogspot.com/
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

thelittlefamilyof3 wrote:OMFG.....We all called it. WE CALLED IT. She just posted on her FB that she is beginning to do some "pre-TTC" research.

This woman. THIS WOMAAAAAAAN.

Can I ask the obvious questions?

How the hell are they going to fit 4 rear facing seats in the "vee-hic-al" ? (Sorry, that grates on me. I may be common but I just call it a car)

Why does she need to do TTC research? Isn't she some expert who gives other women ttc-ing advice? She's been charting her cycles for years, its not like she even has to stop contraception - she wasn't ever taking any. So what's to research? Or does she need to check out when to conceive so as to have the best chances of a "Fall" baby (she already has Summer, Winter and Spring...knowing her compulsive matching disorder, I'm sure she'll want this baby to fit in perfectly).

Goodness me, if she is successful soon, that will be 3 pregnancy announcements she's made this year. Thats gotta be some sort of record!
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

Pssst....by the way, sorry Lucy, but I beat you to it.

My son is Summer, my daughter is Autumn, I'm Spring and my husband is Winter. I did it with only 2 babies!! :D Nyah nyah nyah!

Return to “Lucy Eades”