Continue here...
TaylorKnows

Re: xxxJoelPolexxx (Lucy Eades) Part 4

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

Oh dear...four parts....
momof3

Unread post by momof3 »

Wow, I can not believe how many mean spirited people there are on here. I somehow ended up on this site trying to find Lucy's FB, and I am shocked. She is not perfect, but neither is anyone else. You all seem like a bunch of jealous girls. If you can't stand Lucy, then why do you devote so much of your time to her? I mean, don't you all have children of your own to take care of? Nobody is forcing you to watch her videos. So why do you? You must get some sick thrill out of bullying other people. If there is someone I don't like on youtube, guess what, I don't watch them again. I don't go around bashing that person. I mean, why make it your life's mission to "prove" to others that Lucy "lies". Who the hell cares? When I see this much hate towards one person, I automatically think you all must be coward, jealous, two-faced hypocrites. You all act like you sit on a pedastal and are perfect and that is exactly what you say you don't like about Lucy. I just don't get it. Just don't watch her.
junepher

Unread post by junepher »

Clearly, you're new here. No one is being cowardly, she deletes anyone who even asks a simple question that is in no way rude. The woman is batshit crazy.

No one forced you to read these comments posted about lucy, either.
blahblahblah122

Unread post by blahblahblah122 »

I absolutely LOVE Lucy and think she is a great mom! I stumbled across this website, and I noticed the mixed views and had to add my input. She has gone out of her way to talk with me and be kind; I dont understand how anyone couldn't like her. I think that's how she's gotten so popular. Have you ever noticed how she takes the time to respond to tons of comments? :D
MissTexan
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by MissTexan »

blahblahblah122 wrote:I absolutely LOVE Lucy and think she is a great mom! I stumbled across this website, and I noticed the mixed views and had to add my input. She has gone out of her way to talk with me and be kind; I dont understand how anyone couldn't like her. I think that's how she's gotten so popular. Have you ever noticed how she takes the time to respond to tons of comments? :D
Do you also notice how she has comments on "pending for approval" so only comments she wants to show can show. (;

"I don't understand how anyone couldn't like her."
I don't understand how anyone COULD like her.
Sundaytwist

Unread post by Sundaytwist »

I like Lucy and her family and enjoy watching their videos but on the other side, she doesn't help herself, she deletes any negative comments, she has lost the genuine factor in her videos (when you go back to around Kacen) but maybe the money and the lifestyle has allowed her to act like this. She isn't the only one that has changed, (Jessica from gabeandjesss) is hardly recognisable as that teenager who was genuine and thankful of people subscribing to her. :(

I don't hold any bad feeling that Joel was in trouble before or that there were rumours that Lucy wasn't the model person, people make mistakes, people learn from the mistakes and move on with their life, accept that you are not "The Waltons" and that noone is perfect and be genuine with people. That's what Lucy needs to do, be honest for once.
tellitlikeitis
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tellitlikeitis »

Ok, I don't know if anyone else has picked up on this (probably have and I'm just super slow LOL), but that pic of her laying down with the screwed up face- I had always thought it was her wearing a halter top... Nuh ah- look closer... She appears to be naked with what I assume is a male seemingly kissing boobage or heading South- if you know what I mean... No wonder she is pulling such a stupid face. I actually saw this pic years ago and never picked up on it- it was only after seeing it quite large on The Eades FB page that I got a good look at EXACTLY what is going on in it... Please tell me I'm not the only person who didn't realise that it's obviously a pre/during sex shot? :/
skeptic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skeptic »

^^^ Someone said in the Part 3 thread that it was taken on her honeymoon with Joel. I think it's an odd expression for an intimate moment, and an even weirder photo choice for a profile pic on a social network site (meetme).
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

Sundaytwist wrote:I like Lucy and her family and enjoy watching their videos but on the other side, she doesn't help herself, she deletes any negative comments, she has lost the genuine factor in her videos (when you go back to around Kacen) but maybe the money and the lifestyle has allowed her to act like this. She isn't the only one that has changed, (Jessica from gabeandjesss) is hardly recognisable as that teenager who was genuine and thankful of people subscribing to her. :(

I don't hold any bad feeling that Joel was in trouble before or that there were rumours that Lucy wasn't the model person, people make mistakes, people learn from the mistakes and move on with their life, accept that you are not "The Waltons" and that noone is perfect and be genuine with people. That's what Lucy needs to do, be honest for once.
We, also, wouldn't hold any bad feelings towards her for those things if she would ACKNOWLEDGE those things. However, she would never talk about anything like that because she wants to be seen as perfect or something weird like that to all of her brain dead followers. She deletes any negative comments or even halfway dissenting opinions from hers, she will harass anyone who has a half of a brain and starts asking questions about her lies that she makes up. Why don't you go read the Lucy lies thread and tell me that its ok for a person to say all of those things? If she still acted how she did after she had Kacen I would still watch her and I know of a lot of other people that would, but she can't get away from this ridiculous fake persona that she has developed.
skeptic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skeptic »

For the record (not that it really matters), I'm not comfortable with any of Lucy's FB fan pages, so I won't be participating. They don't feel right. I think they have crossed into controversial territory and could easily go over the line into harassment or cyber bullying if they aren't monitored carefully, especially the longer they operate and once more people participate (including fans).

I think the deception is what I'm mainly uncomfortable with, because I actually like the thought of one place where Lucy's fans and haters could openly discuss her AND get along. GG and her old FB page and YT channel cater to such opposite ends of the spectrum, there's really no middle ground. But this isn't a perfect world and Lucy won't stop censoring comments, so I doubt there will ever be a middle ground. I hope no one gets hurt in the process. Please tread carefully as Whoa requested. Peace <3
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by thelittlefamilyof3 »

I would honestly like to know how a FB page is any different then GG? I mean.....All we have done is created a community on FB to discuss Lucy Eades and the truth about her lies. It would be the same thing if GG has a FB page.

No one has said ANYTHING flat out mean on there. Here? Yes. I've seen some horrible things on this site.
http://fattypcosnomore.blogspot.com/
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

People are over-reacting to the pumpkins Facebook fan page. NOTHING cruel, mean, or harassing has been said on that page. In fact, the "pumpkins" page is MUCH MUCH kinder than guru gossip. As long as you are just stating the truth, or an innocent opinion, you are protected by your FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHT. No one is going on the fan page saying they want to bash her head in or other mean things--that would be cruel/harassing.

I personally find it very amusing and nothing wrong with it.
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

^^^but then again, I happen to know a person who has a blog (with MANY followers) and her first amendment rights were brought into question. They have tried many times, but can't touch her! And she has said WAY worse things about person "x" than have ever been said about Lucy. She refuses to back down. She even has big name attorneys on her side now.

Point being: that fan page is NOTHING, so people need to get over it. They are so used to Lucy controlling all aspects of the conversation that they dont know what to think when people actually speak and express their own opinion. :)
momof3

Unread post by momof3 »

I just don't understand why you care so much. THAT seems a little weird to me. Maybe she is just the fakest person on youtube and lies about everything. Maybe she is narcissitc and lazy. Maybe her husband doesn't have a "great" job and she complains about her mom, etc. But, seriously, why do YOU care so much? You care for a reason and spend WAY too much time trying to "prove" how horrible Lucy and her family are. Instead of sending out negative energy and thoughts into this already crazy world we live, why don't you turn your attention to something more positive. Why don't you watch people you DO like and move on. Be the bigger person :-) And that goes for all of these youtube mommies being bashed on here.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

momof3 wrote:I just don't understand why you care so much. THAT seems a little weird to me. Maybe she is just the fakest person on youtube and lies about everything. Maybe she is narcissitc and lazy. Maybe her husband doesn't have a "great" job and she complains about her mom, etc. But, seriously, why do YOU care so much? You care for a reason and spend WAY too much time trying to "prove" how horrible Lucy and her family are. Instead of sending out negative energy and thoughts into this already crazy world we live, why don't you turn your attention to something more positive. Why don't you watch people you DO like and move on. Be the bigger person :-) And that goes for all of these youtube mommies being bashed on here.

Like we have all said before, you have the right to your opinion as we do ours, if you do not enjoy reading this site I suggest finding one you do like. Have a wonderful weekend! :D
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
SleepyEyeKitten
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SleepyEyeKitten »

momof3 wrote:I just don't understand why you care so much. THAT seems a little weird to me. Maybe she is just the fakest person on youtube and lies about everything. Maybe she is narcissitc and lazy. Maybe her husband doesn't have a "great" job and she complains about her mom, etc. But, seriously, why do YOU care so much? You care for a reason and spend WAY too much time trying to "prove" how horrible Lucy and her family are. Instead of sending out negative energy and thoughts into this already crazy world we live, why don't you turn your attention to something more positive. Why don't you watch people you DO like and move on. Be the bigger person :-) And that goes for all of these youtube mommies being bashed on here.
I understand why we talk about these youtubers here however I think that what you guys are doing with this fake page takes things too far and it is harassment. It's not something I can participate in.
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

Momof3- obviously, you have been reading up on all the threads to know all the things you have stated above. ;)

We have the freedom to discuss whatever we want, as do you. If you don't like it you can always leave the site.

A lot of people on here have watched Lucy for years and see her for who she really is at this point. I am definately NOT alone in this! She has three 40-page threads on her--there has got to be something to this, IMO.
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

SleepyEyeKitten-the fan page is definately NOT harassment, maybe you should read up more on what "harassment" really is.
SleepyEyeKitten
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SleepyEyeKitten »

ladybug wrote:SleepyEyeKitten-the fan page is definately NOT harassment, maybe you should read up more on what "harassment" really is.
Okay I just did:

ha·rass (h-rs, hrs)
tr.v. ha·rassed, ha·rass·ing, ha·rass·es
1. To irritate or torment persistently.
2. To wear out; exhaust.
3. To impede and exhaust (an enemy) by repeated attacks or raids.

I am pretty sure you guys are definitely working on numbers 1 and 2. It's one thing to have this site, I obviously participate in it too but to constantly be bombarding her page and also starting fake pages, how is that not harassment?

Return to “Lucy Eades”