xxxJoelPolexxx (Lucy Eades) Part 5

TaylorKnows

Re: xxxJoelPolexxx (Lucy Eades) Part 5

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

When I first started on here, I made a thread on her...
http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f ... on#p195316
Mainly only nice things have been said. Someone said that she talks so highly of adoption it makes them feel like less of a mom for not adopting and at times I get that vibe too...but I think she's just proud of what she's done and that she loves her boys.
TaylorKnows

ladybug wrote:Don't care too much for Jeni either, but I have a feeling she donated a majority of the milk.

Im sure whatever the problem was between them, it was 100% Lucy's fault.
Yeah, that's the vibe I got too...I'm not a huge fan of Jeni but I think whatever happened between the 3 was Lucy. And I'm sure it was pretty bad for none of them to ever acknowledge her again. I feel bad in a way that she was sort of left out in that video, but again we don't know all of what was going on. I still think Lucy donated the milk to get attention and views. This WAS after Kacen was born so if what I hear is right, that's right about the time she started changing correct?
littlered
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by littlered »

Didn't Candance and Lucy meet over a CL (or something similar) ad? I always wondered if Candance actually bought the breast milk from Lucy, while Jeni donated it. Those etsy outfits don't pay for themselves!
junepher

Unread post by junepher »

Didn't someone say that they stopped being friends, because Lucy got into an argument with Jeni's husband on facebook? Whether that is true or not, I like to imagine that Jeni posted a status lamenting over having to rush home to ensure her "boys" got a homemade, all organic dinner popped into the oven...and then Lucy comments that Jeni should make her husband do more, cause she has joel do everything and it works great for her! Then derick (sp?) tells Lucy to shut her trap and quit trying to brainwash his stepford wife. The end.
TaylorKnows

littlered wrote:Didn't Candance and Lucy meet over a CL (or something similar) ad? I always wondered if Candance actually bought the breast milk from Lucy, while Jeni donated it. Those etsy outfits don't pay for themselves!
Yeah, Candace and Lucy met on Craig's List. Jeni already donated to the milk bank to begin with and Jeni&Lucy knew each other I think and Lucy introduced Candace&Jeni.
junepher wrote:Didn't someone say that they stopped being friends, because Lucy got into an argument with Jeni's husband on facebook? Whether that is true or not, I like to imagine that Jeni posted a status lamenting over having to rush home to ensure her "boys" got a homemade, all organic dinner popped into the oven...and then Lucy comments that Jeni should make her husband do more, cause she has joel do everything and it works great for her! Then derick (sp?) tells Lucy to shut her trap and quit trying to brainwash his stepford wife. The end.
I heard that Lucy was flirting with Derick, but I wouldn't be surprised if that was true as well.
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

^^^ whoa! Where did you hear Lucy was flirting with Derrick? I haven't seen that one anywhere....
TaylorKnows

ladybug wrote:^^^ whoa! Where did you hear Lucy was flirting with Derrick? I haven't seen that one anywhere....
I swore I saw it somewhere on here a LONG time ago...I may have read something wrong. Don't quote me lol. It was either on one of the many Lucy threads or on Jeni's thread.
Chevbowlyn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chevbowlyn »

ladybug wrote:^^^ whoa! Where did you hear Lucy was flirting with Derrick? I haven't seen that one anywhere....
It was on Jeni's thread. I don't know how Jeni and Lucy can not be friends if they are on their personal Facebook.
Last edited by Chevbowlyn on Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Partyof4
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Partyof4 »

. I think I saw that whole idea in a Lucy thread when the subject of their fall out came up and it was hinted that Lucy was very flirty via Facebook .
Partyof4
Talker
Talker

Jeni and Lucy are friends on Facebook again
TaylorKnows

Hmm...wondering if they made up or if they're doing it because we both know they read this thread.
crazycrazy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crazycrazy »

I'm pretty sure they are friends again because on her 4 week pregnancy video she was naming the only people who knew about her pregnancy and jenni was one of them.
junepher

Unread post by junepher »

Yeah, hmm...wondered who made the move to reconcile? I don't think them being friends on FB will equate to them being besties again, though.

crazycrazy wrote:I'm pretty sure they are friends again because on her 4 week pregnancy video she was naming the only people who knew about her pregnancy and jenni was one of them.
Oh really? Well maybe i am wrong then...how sickeningly sweet.
Partyof4
Talker
Talker

crazycrazy wrote:I'm pretty sure they are friends again because on her 4 week pregnancy video she was naming the only people who knew about her pregnancy and jenni was one of them.

I've noticed she has a few times mentioned her friend Jeni in recent
Videos
TaylorKnows

Partyof4 wrote:

I've noticed she has a few times mentioned her friend Jeni in recent
Videos
I haven't heard that...unless I missed something.
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

I've seen all her recent videos and there is absolutely no mention of Jeni in them. Just brisaprincess and kasie......
All4Fun
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by All4Fun »

TaylorKnows wrote:A blast from the past...this was only 2 years ago. And now I don't think any of them talk.
[youtube][/youtube]
her hair looks so much better there! lol
All4Fun
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by All4Fun »

It's sad Lucy can't keep friends. I am surprised she didn't donate again for Candace.
TaylorKnows

Partyof4...are you one of these moms? First you defend Jeni and curse us out, now you're starting rumors.
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

Partyof4 is a troll.

Return to “Lucy Eades”