Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: xxxJoelPolexxx (Lucy Eades) Part 6

Unread post by Cinnamon Stick »

dfwmom wrote:
TaylorKnows wrote:
moak101 wrote:I wonder how many more kids Lucy will have? Has she said how many she wants? They're going to need to move out of that tiny place soon.
I thought 4 was the last but she's said several times she'd love to be as big as the Duggar family (who has 19 kids). I think that she'll have at least one or two more.`
If Joel doesn't get fixed after these last two 'surprise' pregnancies, then he is more of an idiot than I originally thought. She does whatever she wants. If you look at videos from the past they both wanted two kids and only two kids. Then she changed and said that she would want more kids but he still said only 2. Then she got pregnant with Peyson supposedly on purpose but never said whether Joel had changed his mind. Now they are surprise pregnant with another baby after a surprise pregnancy ended in a miscarriage. She is reckless with this getting pregnant thing and I can't see that she would stop now. I think that she will end up with at least one more, if not 10.

I agree! She is beyond obsessed & I really don't see her stopping now.

And for some reason I was thinking Joel wanted 3...but now that I look back, you're right! He only wanted two! Yikes! I don't see how they can afford all of these kids PLUS everyone so crammed into that tiny 3 bedroom house. No wonder she is always so stir crazy. I'm sure Joel is concerned about the bigger picture, but with Lucy its just pregnancy/newborn/breastfeeing/babywearing/pregnancy/newborn/breastfeeding/babywearing obsession. I feel like she does not think about the future with all of these children at all.
mommyluvv
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mommyluvv »

Is she stops having babies, then the YT videos will have to stop. After this new baby is born, she won't have much to talk about. I watched her when she was ttc peyson, and then when peyson was born, she stopped her videos. she was slacking on the updates. that's pretty much when she started to slack.. Idk, maybe she was trying to pay more attention to the kids, or she just was tired from having 3. But then people stopped viewing so she had to do something like "woah! suprise! new baby"
moak101
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by moak101 »

She's going to be totally lost when the kids are teenagers. I'm sure Peyson is going to be a nightmare.

Return to “Lucy Eades”