flossysmum
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: xxxJoelPolexxx (Lucy Eades) Part 7

Unread post by flossysmum »

dfwmom wrote:
143kc wrote:I hate how she keeps saying "40 weeks is not an expiration date", because at this rate, with her symptoms, it may end up being one. Her chances of getting meconium aspiration syndrome are so freaking high it scares me. Also, she has a risk of low amniotic fluid, and the baby not getting enough nutrition. Most of these problems can only be detected once its too late. I understand sticking with what you believe in, but at this point, an induction seems medically necessary.
someone asked her the other day if she was worried about meconium aspiration, and one of her minions jumped all over that poor woman and one of them said something to the effect of 'jeez she isn't 42 weeks!' like that only happens if you are overdue.

I am wondering if she wasn't pregnant when she originally told us that she was with rainbow, but then didn't want to make it seem like she was getting another false positive and so tried to conceive and got pregnant a month later than when she originally told us she was pregnant... there has to be some explanation for her always being three weeks behind with videos and now being 4 weeks later than she normally is... seems like her dates are WAY off.
I had said this earlier this whole pregnancy vlogging has been different
BananaSplitSick
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BananaSplitSick »

Maybe that's why all the updates have been so behind throughout. Perhaps when we thought the week was actually happening it hadn't yet, therefore she didn't know that week's update yet. Interesting theory.
mommyluvv
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mommyluvv »

flossysmum wrote:
dfwmom wrote:
143kc wrote:I hate how she keeps saying "40 weeks is not an expiration date", because at this rate, with her symptoms, it may end up being one. Her chances of getting meconium aspiration syndrome are so freaking high it scares me. Also, she has a risk of low amniotic fluid, and the baby not getting enough nutrition. Most of these problems can only be detected once its too late. I understand sticking with what you believe in, but at this point, an induction seems medically necessary.
someone asked her the other day if she was worried about meconium aspiration, and one of her minions jumped all over that poor woman and one of them said something to the effect of 'jeez she isn't 42 weeks!' like that only happens if you are overdue.

I am wondering if she wasn't pregnant when she originally told us that she was with rainbow, but then didn't want to make it seem like she was getting another false positive and so tried to conceive and got pregnant a month later than when she originally told us she was pregnant... there has to be some explanation for her always being three weeks behind with videos and now being 4 weeks later than she normally is... seems like her dates are WAY off.
I had said this earlier this whole pregnancy vlogging has been different
I think she did it for the views. Of course, just like she does with everything else. So I think she is off by a few weeks but never admitted it because she wants to make it a big DILL that she makes it to 43-44 weeks when she really knows she is probably like 38-39 weeks. Plus, why would she say that she tried cervix stimulation for a natural type induction with Peyson, but now that she is "41weeks" she won't try anything.
woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by woahisme »

How do you find her registry? Or her kindle list lol??
MissB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MissB »

Bahaha! That's hilarious
MissB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MissB »

woahisme wrote:How do you find her registry? Or her kindle list lol??
http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/regis ... e=wishlist
Overfakeyt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Overfakeyt »

Bahshahaha that's why Joel sticks around...
yeahbuddy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by yeahbuddy »

"confessions of a slut wife"? :D lucy these are the sort of books you should be telling us about! i feel jipped at your other recommendations.
AuntieToABabyBoy:)
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AuntieToABabyBoy:) »

When is she due? She's been pregnant forever!!!
Being a auntie is the best gift in the world and when I become a mother my life would be perfect <3 :)
konigmatt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by konigmatt »

I have been thinking the same thing--all of her counts have been so screwed up, and I wondered if the IUGR thing was a lie so that people didnt get suspicious when her "42 weeker" was smallish.
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

Someone should gift her "confessions of a slut wife" and put a comment under her instargram pic of "Emma's Secret" (her latest book recommendation)! That would be hilarious! Lololol
mommyluvv
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mommyluvv »

Did they extend how far these posts can go? Didn't it use to cut off at 40 pages?!
Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bob'sBurgers »

when did she start her pregnancy vlogs? If she was lying about how far along she was wouldn't she have to start pregnancy vlogs before she was pregnant in order for that to work out? So what if she started pregnancy vlogs assuming she would be pregnant and didn't actually fall pregnant that month she would have to fake a miscarriage to try to pull it off. That just seems crazy and a little bit too much IMO but then again it wouldn't be the first time a youtube mom has faked a miscarriage like Tayler.
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

MissB wrote:
woahisme wrote:How do you find her registry? Or her kindle list lol??
http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/regis ... e=wishlist
wtf is she thinking, putting those erotica on her public family wish list, it has a picture of her on there! i wonder if it's really her wish list-- you know she'd claim it wasn't. but that just seems dumb, for someone so concerned about her public image.
Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bob'sBurgers »

Maybe joel put them on there not knowing it was public, or she did forgetting that the setting was public. Or.... she is an exhibitionist! :o ... lol :p
ApplePie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ApplePie »

Bob'sBurgers wrote:when did she start her pregnancy vlogs? If she was lying about how far along she was wouldn't she have to start pregnancy vlogs before she was pregnant in order for that to work out? So what if she started pregnancy vlogs assuming she would be pregnant and didn't actually fall pregnant that month she would have to fake a miscarriage to try to pull it off. That just seems crazy and a little bit too much IMO but then again it wouldn't be the first time a youtube mom has faked a miscarriage like Tayler.
I went back and looked (it's a slow day) and she posted a vlog on Nov. 7 where she said she had just been to the doctor and was measuring 5 weeks and 1 day. She mentioned she had the miscarriage on Oct. 3 and then found out she was pregnant again on or around Halloween. So doing the math, you would assume if she had a normal cycle that she ovulated or conceived on or about Oct. 17, which would make her expected due date Wed., July 10. By that calculation, she will be 41 weeks tomorrow. Not trying to help her case, but she's not too far off.
ApplePie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ApplePie »

This is a comment Lucy posted on her 'We're Pregnant with #4' video:

"My cycle started on 10/3/12 which was also my miscarriage. Ovulation had not occurred yet on the 17th. BFP on 10/30/12."

So she is off on her EDD.
SincerelyMe
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SincerelyMe »

ApplePie wrote:This is a comment Lucy posted on her 'We're Pregnant with #4' video:

"My cycle started on 10/3/12 which was also my miscarriage. Ovulation had not occurred yet on the 17th. BFP on 10/30/12."

From that comment, wouldn't she be due early August?
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

I get confused by the start of her videos. She always goes to great effort to state the day and time....."in exactly 20 minutes it will be midnight..." Why does she do this?

Maybe she's doing it because, as stated above, she has lied about how far along she actually is. Stating the time and date would not only be for the viewers' benefit in making them believe the video was taken at a certain time but also so that Lucy can keep it clear in her own head exactly how far along she should be at that time.

Somebody questioned her whether she was concerned about the baby being big due to being so overdue. She replied that she was not at all concerned about delivering an 8 pounder, her body will open up and stretch, it's natural.

Lol, her other babies were not small at 37 weeks. If she is actually 41 weeks along, the baby is more likely to be close to 10 lbs. Ouch. :D
ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

SincerelyMe wrote:
ApplePie wrote:This is a comment Lucy posted on her 'We're Pregnant with #4' video:

From that comment, wouldn't she be due early August?
From her LMP of 10/3/12 you subtract 3 months and add 7 days which would give her a EDD of July 10th, 2013.

Return to “Lucy Eades”