xxxJoelPolexxx (Lucy Eades) Part 7

dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: xxxJoelPolexxx (Lucy Eades) Part 7

Unread post by dfwmom »

I don't believe that this is Lucy's mother further than I could throw either one of them. It wouldn't surprise me if she came on here to talk sh*t re: Lucy because of how much of a nutcase she (Lucy) is but I think that she would do it more in hiding than just coming out saying that she is the mother. I wish that Lucy's thread could have a 'traderjokes' from Carla's thread for just like one day so we could find out a lot of stuff, but I am not seeing that happen.

And I guess I am confused re: their idea of a 'strict budget' because I see on her IG that her most recent pic is her going out on a MNO but supposedly she can't afford a $25 chiro appt or $20 (yeah right!) to get her nails done. She did say the other day that she 'HAD to get her nails painted again before Rainbow gets here', so apparently Chevbo is going to care when she comes out about the state of affairs of her mother's finger and toe nail polish.
soitslikethat12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by soitslikethat12 »

Tjc=Tyler Junior College

Chandler isnt so far from TJC and Lucy did say her mom was going to college....Longview is only 40 or so miles from there so it could be her mom. There pretty ghetto anyway dont forget Lucy grew up in the trailer park!!!
tellitlikeitis
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tellitlikeitis »

thelittlefamilyof3 wrote:Lamchopandfriends: STFU. That is all

And people...THAT IS NOT LUCY. Good lord. How many times do we have to repeat the fact that NOTHING will be posted about the new baby until Lucy makes the announcement herself.
RIGHT?! Geez, the constant pictures of any photo's posted by that photographer is getting really annoying. :bhd: We all know damn well that this photographer wouldn't dare risk her good name and business- Lucy would be on her like white on rice, making her life a living hell.
mommyluvv
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mommyluvv »

I have this feeling that she was off on dates and such, and the way she is measuring is how far she is. I don't really think she is 41 weeks, but now that she's already told everyone what her due date was and such, she didn't want to change her date. So now, when she goes to like 44 weeks she's going to be bragging in EVERY VIDEO.. She's going to be like "HI YOU TUBBBBEEEE, This is an update on baby Chevy, he was born at 44 weeks yall! My Midwife told me I should have went to the hospital, but then she compromised with me because a number is not an expiration! Oh yeah, did I mention that he was born at 44 WEEKS!?"
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

I love how she goes on and on about a due date not being an expiration date, which I agree with but she always follows it up with something to the effect of her being induced or something like that when it's medically necessary, etc. They have given her like 3 different things that would be considered 'medically necessary' and she is still balking at the idea of an induction. I think someone hit the nail on the head before. She complained several times that Peyson's labor was really hard, etc. and I think that she might be concerned if she gets induced that it might be a harder labor and that she can't handle it.
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

Exactly. I don't think she could handle an induced labor naturally.

Her baby seems small to me. I think she said 6 lb 2 oz at her 39 week u/s. My baby was measuring 4 lb 2 oz at my 30 week u/s! And this was performed by a tech who is VERY experienced (19 years). She was almost dead on with my son who she said was a little over 9 lbs, he was born 2 days later exactly 9 lbs.
SincerelyMe
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SincerelyMe »

mommyluvv wrote:I have this feeling that she was off on dates and such, and the way she is measuring is how far she is. I don't really think she is 41 weeks, but now that she's already told everyone what her due date was and such, she didn't want to change her date. So now, when she goes to like 44 weeks she's going to be bragging in EVERY VIDEO.. She's going to be like "HI YOU TUBBBBEEEE, This is an update on baby Chevy, he was born at 44 weeks yall! My Midwife told me I should have went to the hospital, but then she compromised with me because a number is not an expiration! Oh yeah, did I mention that he was born at 44 WEEKS!?"
I was thinking the same thing. I think her dates are off. I've seen 41+ weeks mamas & they're poor bellies are just huge. In fact a good friend delivered at 42+2 and she was a whopping 160lbs, but her belly was so large that she could barely stand, more or less go on daily trips and such. Her son was born at 9lbs 10oz
moak101
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by moak101 »

Still no baby?????? :?
mommyluvv
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

dfwmom wrote:I love how she goes on and on about a due date not being an expiration date, which I agree with but she always follows it up with something to the effect of her being induced or something like that when it's medically necessary, etc. They have given her like 3 different things that would be considered 'medically necessary' and she is still balking at the idea of an induction. I think someone hit the nail on the head before. She complained several times that Peyson's labor was really hard, etc. and I think that she might be concerned if she gets induced that it might be a harder labor and that she can't handle it.
I agree with you completely, but there was a video that she was telling everyone that she did cervix stimulation with peyson. So why not this one?
FibroMommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by FibroMommy »

I was induced at 39 weeks 4 days (went HOME on my EDD) and it was long and ROUGH... At first I had Fentnyl shots, but then I reached the max they could give me and my mom BEGGED me to get an epidural (she has the capability to feel other people's pain) so I did that, but during deliver I was having pushing issues so they turned the epi off so I felt the ring of fire... but hell is feeing the following at the same time: contraction, blood pressure cuff AND a blood sugar finger prick.. oh so miserable.
MissB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MissB »

On another note ; I'm not sure I fully believe her wanting a day or two to tell family. I think she just wants to keep people interested and speculating on her IG and youtube. I think SHE is waiting for that, not because of her family.

I mean, if you can't get anhold of family for TWO days, after having a baby, then they obviously didn't think you were very important to keep in contact - knowing you could have a baby any day.

Especially thought this when she mentioned she'll probably still post the daily 'how pregnant are you' thing
MissB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MissB »

mommyluvv wrote:
dfwmom wrote:I love how she goes on and on about a due date not being an expiration date, which I agree with but she always follows it up with something to the effect of her being induced or something like that when it's medically necessary, etc. They have given her like 3 different things that would be considered 'medically necessary' and she is still balking at the idea of an induction. I think someone hit the nail on the head before. She complained several times that Peyson's labor was really hard, etc. and I think that she might be concerned if she gets induced that it might be a harder labor and that she can't handle it.
I agree with you completely, but there was a video that she was telling everyone that she did cervix stimulation with peyson. So why not this one?
Because the views she gets on her videos every update (that are essentially, nothing) are bringing in the moolah. ;) The longer she's pregnant and does 'updates' the more money she makes, essentially.
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

I agree. She basically only has her and joel's parents to get ahold of. That doesn't take 1-2 days.
mommyluvv
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

MissB wrote:
mommyluvv wrote:
Because the views she gets on her videos every update (that are essentially, nothing) are bringing in the moolah. ;) The longer she's pregnant and does 'updates' the more money she makes, essentially.
Hahahaha! That's so true!! But with 3 young kids and a newborn, she is going to find it really hard to make/edit videos. She needs to just have her baby, maybe update once or so, and maybe make a video telling her fans "Hey, I am sorry, but I need to take time to care for my family and myself.. I am signing off for awhile"
crazycrazy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crazycrazy »

Her mom didnt want her to have another baby. Do you remember in the surprise video Lucy was hiding from her mom because she thought she would be pissed. They probably dont care about the 4th eades baby. It kind of becomes the same when she pops out a kids once a year
SincerelyMe
Talker
Talker

MissB wrote:On another note ; I'm not sure I fully believe her wanting a day or two to tell family. I think she just wants to keep people interested and speculating on her IG and youtube. I think SHE is waiting for that, not because of her family.

I mean, if you can't get anhold of family for TWO days, after having a baby, then they obviously didn't think you were very important to keep in contact - knowing you could have a baby any day.

Especially thought this when she mentioned she'll probably still post the daily 'how pregnant are you' thing
I completely agree. She has alienated her & Joel's family & even watching their announcement video to both families you can tell they could honestly give a hoot about this 4th pregnancy. Shes at some point talked badly about her brother & Joel's cousins; who else is there. This is a numbers game. She needs the views..the money.
BananaSplitSick
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BananaSplitSick »

Im going to play devil's advocate here and say, perhaps she said they will take a couple days to talk to family. But maybe she is actually being just a mom for once and will be wanting a couple days to just spend with baby before sharing him/her with the world.
SincerelyMe
Talker
Talker

Completely off topic, but was on amazon.com looking at a skateboard & I searched Lucy Eades under registries & her kindle purchased showed, "A is for Anal", "The Lonely Wives Club", Bed Warmer"...he reading is very interesting & far from what she posts on IG..lol
143kc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 143kc »

I hate how she keeps saying "40 weeks is not an expiration date", because at this rate, with her symptoms, it may end up being one. Her chances of getting meconium aspiration syndrome are so freaking high it scares me. Also, she has a risk of low amniotic fluid, and the baby not getting enough nutrition. Most of these problems can only be detected once its too late. I understand sticking with what you believe in, but at this point, an induction seems medically necessary.
littlered
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by littlered »

SincerelyMe wrote:Completely off topic, but was on amazon.com looking at a skateboard & I searched Lucy Eades under registries & her kindle purchased showed, "A is for Anal", "The Lonely Wives Club", Bed Warmer"...he reading is very interesting & far from what she posts on IG..lol
I just had to go check this out for myself and had a good laugh! No judgement, but now I can see how that rainbow baby happened so quickly! She probably finished "The Quickie" and couldn't help herself ;)

Return to “Lucy Eades”