xxxJoelPolexxx (Lucy Eades) Part 9

subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: xxxJoelPolexxx (Lucy Eades) Part 9

Unread post by subject99 »

As much as I am not a fan of Lucy I am damn proud that she is sticking up and kept breastfeeding. Amen sista! If a wee one is hungry and already latched on let them finish eating and don't force a women to stop. The baby needs its delicious milk. A women shouldn't be forced to wear a cover or be segregated. If women is comfortable without a cover and if the child is fine with on they she can use one if SHE pleases. If the mother and baby are uncomfortable with a blanket/cover and are openly comfortable breastfeeding then let them be. I don't get all the hype over breastfeeding in public its just a human being eating. Yes, I think Lucy did have a speech prepared and so she should. Better to be prepared then unprepared. I had a little speech ready as well if people told me to stop breast feeding my baby as well. I am all for public breastfeeding with or without blankets. Its up to the mother not use. Its her body and her baby. Not ours.
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

^^Thank you for writing the obvious. Next time send it to Lucy"s P.O. box with a chevron rainbow present. :roll:
Katieg2009
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Katieg2009 »

New here(lurker)but I'm from TX so I saw this on the news: http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/Breastfe ... 82182.html
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

Katieg2009 wrote:New here(lurker)but I'm from TX so I saw this on the news: http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/Breastfe ... 82182.html
Thank goodness someone commented about her being full of drama. Everyone else thinks she is a bf saint. Does anyone know the story behind the girl that said on IG that Lucy was starting the drama? Where is she?
skeptic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skeptic »

Did anyone notice that at 1:01 of the WFAA video they show the front of her house and yard, even SUVs in their driveway? They have a rainbow wreath on their door. You can almost make out their license plate! The SUV has the same stick figure appliques as the vehicle shown on Google Maps street view (same house, too). Alarming, IMO. :o

Anyway, in the article and in her VEDA day 2 vlog she said this is the first time she has received negativity about NIP. I swear I thought she had a slightly similar incident last year or the year before around WBW, if not two incidents in consecutive years. Does anyone else recall this too? :?:
Sheree411
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sheree411 »

skeptic wrote:Did anyone notice that at 1:01 of the WFAA video they show the front of her house and yard, even SUVs in their driveway? They have a rainbow wreath on their door. You can almost make out their license plate! The SUV has the same stick figure appliques as the vehicle shown on Google Maps street view (same house, too). Alarming, IMO. :0

I noticed that too, it definitely wasn't so smart of the news station. Has anyone noticed 1 second into this news clip Lucy is in the background? in this news clip http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/tarrant/ ... 39861.html
Well at least it looks like her to me, she does have on a different color shirt though and I think I heard her saying in a video that they went right from the breastfeeding event to the Rec, and if they did go right from one place to the other it makes sense to me that she would be walking into the building nursing the baby since the girls had class to get too. I know I wouldn't want to miss seeing my girls in their class and obviously you can't nurse while driving so I would be walking in nursing my baby too, and around 2 weeks old my kids had growth spurts and were nursing like 20 hours out of the day so even if she fed Rainbow at the event she still could have been hungry while they went from point a to point b.

Two other things that I'm curious about is why that employee stood there and let Joel record the whole thing and if she still has a job there. I almost feel bad for her,she is going to get some major backlash.
Barrel86
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Barrel86 »

I wish the news station had asked Lucy what the baby's name was lol. Then she could have told them that her almost 3 week old baby doesn't have a name haha
mommyluvv
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mommyluvv »

Sheree411 wrote:
skeptic wrote:Did anyone notice that at 1:01 of the WFAA video they show the front of her house and yard, even SUVs in their driveway? They have a rainbow wreath on their door. You can almost make out their license plate! The SUV has the same stick figure appliques as the vehicle shown on Google Maps street view (same house, too). Alarming, IMO. :0

I noticed that too, it definitely wasn't so smart of the news station. Has anyone noticed 1 second into this news clip Lucy is in the background? in this news clip http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/tarrant/ ... 39861.html
Well at least it looks like her to me, she does have on a different color shirt though and I think I heard her saying in a video that they went right from the breastfeeding event to the Rec, and if they did go right from one place to the other it makes sense to me that she would be walking into the building nursing the baby since the girls had class to get too. I know I wouldn't want to miss seeing my girls in their class and obviously you can't nurse while driving so I would be walking in nursing my baby too, and around 2 weeks old my kids had growth spurts and were nursing like 20 hours out of the day so even if she fed Rainbow at the event she still could have been hungry while they went from point a to point b.

Two other things that I'm curious about is why that employee stood there and let Joel record the whole thing and if she still has a job there. I almost feel bad for her,she is going to get some major backlash.
THAT WAS DEFINITELY HER!!!
Cinnamon Stick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Cinnamon Stick »

That is her! Different top & different dress from the Rec Center video which was apparently right after. Hmmmmmm.......
Lambchopandfriends
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lambchopandfriends »

The news didn't come directly after it happened! Come on guys common sense. She had to make it known in order for the news to be aware it even happened. It wasn't like she went through this, called the news crew and met up at her home. Time had gone by. She went to the Rec center directly after the breast feeding event. Come onnnnn guys
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

skeptic wrote:Did anyone notice that at 1:01 of the WFAA video they show the front of her house and yard, even SUVs in their driveway? They have a rainbow wreath on their door. You can almost make out their license plate! The SUV has the same stick figure appliques as the vehicle shown on Google Maps street view (same house, too). Alarming, IMO. :o

Anyway, in the article and in her VEDA day 2 vlog she said this is the first time she has received negativity about NIP. I swear I thought she had a slightly similar incident last year or the year before around WBW, if not two incidents in consecutive years. Does anyone else recall this too? :?:
Oh and that was an awesome idea for them to broadcast that information about where she lives, because I am sure that she has no psycho stalker viewers who are capable of looking up the general area that she lives in and now coming and finding her based on the car that she has and the front of her house. I wish that she would think about her and her family's safety for once instead of $$.

She had some issue last year in Target or something. I think that she was sitting in the kids area or something like that and someone made comments to her re: NIP. I can't remember if it was right around WBW but that seems right. And then don't forget the over the top WBW video that she did the year before that got her in all the hot water with her FF viewers. Seems like she lives for drama and attention, right? LOL
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

I feel so bad for that poor baby girl 2 weeks old and still no name
lovingmyboys
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lovingmyboys »

Cinnamon Stick wrote:That is her! Different top & different dress from the Rec Center video which was apparently right after. Hmmmmmm.......
The clip they used is from the "Big Latch On" event, which was a day after the previous WBW event and Rec Center discrimination/harassment incident. js
LovePotion009
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LovePotion009 »

HeyKatie wrote:I feel so bad for that poor baby girl 2 weeks old and still no name

Joel said in a recent video he was calling her Karsyn.
Mama2two
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mama2two »

Totally support breast feeding in public but be discreet. She was not. I have boys, I would not be happy to see someone popping a boob out in the middle of everything. I understand she has kids and will be around kids, bring a small blanket. Ok, so it's 100 degrees out. It's from the car to the building, where there is ac. You can't tell me she was breast feeding while they were driving there. That argument is stupid. She's a drama whore. A nurse in? Really? Boobie milk? If she wasn't such a child about bf, she would be a great advocate. All she is an advocate for is why you should go to school and get some education.

Finally

If you are there for a 1/2 an hour mommy and me class, give the damn baby to Joel with a bottle and BE A MOM for a half an hour and give that child your time!!!! Don't have more kids Lucy when you can't even be bothered to let go of that baby for 1/2 an hour to pay attention to your other kids.
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

^^^ I have a 7 year old boy and in a matter of weeks he will see me pop my boob out ALL the time to feed his sister. He's going to know what breasts are made for!
yeahbuddy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by yeahbuddy »

Mama2two wrote:Totally support breast feeding in public but be discreet. She was not. I have boys, I would not be happy to see someone popping a boob out in the middle of everything. I understand she has kids and will be around kids, bring a small blanket. Ok, so it's 100 degrees out. It's from the car to the building, where there is ac. You can't tell me she was breast feeding while they were driving there. That argument is stupid. She's a drama whore. A nurse in? Really? Boobie milk? If she wasn't such a child about bf, she would be a great advocate. All she is an advocate for is why you should go to school and get some education.

Finally

If you are there for a 1/2 an hour mommy and me class, give the damn baby to Joel with a bottle and BE A MOM for a half an hour and give that child your time!!!! Don't have more kids Lucy when you can't even be bothered to let go of that baby for 1/2 an hour to pay attention to your other kids.
your ignorance actually has me just staring at my screen like this right now :|
olim
Talker
Talker

Unread post by olim »

Mama2two wrote:Totally support breast feeding in public but be discreet. She was not. I have boys, I would not be happy to see someone popping a boob out in the middle of everything. I understand she has kids and will be around kids, bring a small blanket. Ok, so it's 100 degrees out. It's from the car to the building, where there is ac. You can't tell me she was breast feeding while they were driving there. That argument is stupid. She's a drama whore. A nurse in? Really? Boobie milk? If she wasn't such a child about bf, she would be a great advocate. All she is an advocate for is why you should go to school and get some education.

Finally

wow, just wow :o :(
BlazeMercy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlazeMercy »

Finally

Dumbest comment I've seen this entire time. Maybe YOU should educate your boys that BREASTS are made to feed babies. Hell, better yet maybe you should be educated that breasts are for feeding a baby too. Breastfed babies that young do NOT and should not be given a bottle due to nipple confusion. STOP sexualizing breasts. They are there to FEED babies. End of story!
Mama2two
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mama2two »

Are you saying I'm wrong in that she's childish about breast feeding? Are you saying you 100% believe she didn't do this more for drama and youtube fame than for the real reason behind it? Are you saying that omg, because she has a newborn her other children don't seem to exist? I know a baby is a lot of work, does not allow you to neglect your other children. She was going to a mommy and me class (she said in the comments).

Breast feed in public, breast feed in your house. I'm not saying a breast isn't meant to be used for breast feeding. It's pissing me off because its Lucy. I'm saying there are those moms that are like "omfg look at me I'm breast feeding, omg! My kid needs to eat" all in your face obnoxious. Shut up. Just do it and move on. I hardly believe this women "saw her from far away" and "attacked her". I think it's just drama! Why not ask to talk to her in her little office? Or even breast feed there?

I breast fed both my boys. I will breast feed any other kids I have. They DO understand that breasts are for feeding babies. People like Lucy make other women like myself nervous to nip, because of the backlash nip gets. Because of all the drama that surrounds it.

Return to “Lucy Eades”