Lucy Eades: Part 10

LadyBugLurks

Re: Lucy Eades: Part 10

Unread post by LadyBugLurks »

In her "Lots of updates" video, she was talking about how the turtle was bullied and she tried to save it. Then she was trying to explain that Peyson was indeed (according to her) burned by noodles in boiling water. Lucy said ONE noodle stuck to peyson and made that straight line. Then they were in the car and she was asking the kids why they were so tired and Jace said that she and kacen and peyson woke up in the middle of the night to get snacks and stayed up and they set off the car alarm. Some how Lucy slept through that. That is what I caught from the video.
ihateleaf
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ihateleaf »

my kids wake up in the middle of the night and they come straight to our room. Why are they waking up middle of the night and snacking? Even bigger a question is, you're nursing every the hours or so through the night and you didn't hear the kids up in the kitchen?? This woman....
mommyluvv
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mommyluvv »

Well, I am sure they were all shacked up in either Jacelyn's room or the living room, and the master bedroom is so far away from that room. So, why did Jacelyn wait until Kacen took the keys and set the car alarm off to tell someone they were up?
Did they not teach their kids to wake one of them up if they wake up?

I am with you IHATELEAF, my kids, 7 & 2, both know that if they wake up, they are to come and get me or my husband up. Not play and snack and watch tv and such

Plus, in the video she had up, and deleted.. I could have sworn I heard the tv on in the background.. hmmmm Maybe that's why they woke up.
AccountantChick
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by AccountantChick »

Wow. Thanks for the recap. Seriously, this woman, I can't even. I wish she'd quit with the damn noodle thing, no one is buying it. And how the hell do you not hear 3 kids up getting snacks? They're kids it's not like they'd be quiet about it. Good Lord.
jessicajaneswift
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jessicajaneswift »

We haven't been seeing much of Leia (sorry, I refuse to spell it in the messed up way Lucy has manipulated it) in the more recent videos. She seems like a brilliant family dog, it's such a shame that she has to go to an owner like Lucy who clearly has too much going on to look after her properly. And it's sad for the kids who will presumably be really attached to her. Ah well Leia, it was fun while it lasted but it looks like you're on your way out.
mommyluvv
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Uh ohhh! That's right.. I didn't see the dog when Lucy showed the kids running outside. Yike.. I wonder how long till we see this one again.. if ever :/
mariaaliviax
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mariaaliviax »

it really bothers me how lucy says theres a snake problem or whatever and theres always dead snakes and such in the drive way yet she always lets her children and dog run around in that field beside her house ? half the time those kids dont even have shoes on, they could get seriously hurt if they ever got bit by a snake when they were running around or chasing the dog .
Cinnamon Stick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Cinnamon Stick »

Why does this woman contradict herself so much?! And how does she not catch it when she's editing/posting videos.

One second Joel will be blabbing into the camera about other children in the ER being ill (imagine that?!) and the next second (same video) they have Peyson with a fever/ill at a play date with friends.

Another is "Who needs sleep? I wish we didn't need sleep. I am such a light sleeper who only needs a couple hours" blah blah blah and then again, same video she goes on to explain her other 3 children getting up in the middle of the night alone for snacks, watching TV, and getting the car keys......why didn't she notice then?

And just another quick question...where is Peyson sleeping these days? I know Jace and Kacen have their own rooms, but surely Peyson isn't shacked up with one of them in their crib??!!
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

What was the added clip ???
mommyluvv
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

^^ OMG. She took the whole video down to add a clip of joel and the girls waiting while getting an oil change. Seriously, like a 1 min, not even clip, of nothing. lol. What a trip this lady is..
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

I figured that she 'added a clip' to replace one that she removed. I didn't watch the video until after she put it back up so I wasn't sure what the difference was. I didn't like that she went on and on about the turtles bullying one another but then she verbally berates her children for telling her the truth about getting up in the middle of the night and being awake in the house by themselves. She could have done that when the camera his was off but instead she would rather publicly embarass them and scold them while pointing a camera in their faces. Good mothering, Lucifer. Lucy, IMO, is the biggest bully on youtube. Anyone can defend her if they want to, but honestly she is. You can look at how she has handled the birth photographer, her landlord, the woman that she said 'stole' the name Jacelyn from her, and the woman who works at that community center and tell that she, by nature, is a bully. She loves drama and she will hold a grudge forever, it seems, but she is 100% by nature a bullying person, so I always get a kick out of her telling other people to stop bullying and be nice to one another. I think that she does that when its obvious that she has just finished reading here. That part of the most recently posted vlog was all about stuff that we recently talking about here. I wish that she would not make it so obvious that she reads here.
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

Idk if anyone can be, by nature, a bullying person. But she is def narcissistic so that leads to these types of things

I agree, pretty fucked up to discipline a child on camera. Also fucked up to show your kids on camera for your own financial gain, so comes with the territory I guess?
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

She hates to sleep yet she has shown in multiple videos her and E not rolling out of bed until after 10.
mommyluvv
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Oh, of course... we were all just talking about Emersyn not getting any tummy time, and look who just posted a picture on IG with Emersyn having tummy time!!
ANY GUESSES?!?!
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

Poor emersyn is so damn fat and has those horrible slanted eyes like Lucy.
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

I always feel weird when I look at pictures of her kids now because I feel like I am one of the only people in the world who don't think that Chevbo is cute. I feel like she looks like her parents but I feel like she doesn't look anything like her brother and sisters, who I feel are cute. Everyone keeps commenting that they love her cheeks and that she is so cute because she is a so chunky.

My babies were always small but as long as they were growing on a curve I didn't care... is this some sort of breastfeeding moms sense of accomplishment is having a child who is over 100% on the weight curve? Seems concerning with how much weight she is gaining to be honest with you... I mean in all of her pictures that she posts of how often she weighs her and how she is doing as far as a % is scary... in one of those she gained just shy of a lb in one week and in one she gained 4 ozs in one day. I understand that they say that a BF baby will not overeat but this seems excessive...
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

4 ounces in a day is insane! 5-8 ozs in a week is normal for a bf baby. My baby girl is 10 lb 5 oz at 5 weeks, and she was born at 8 lb 13 oz. Emersyn seems HUGE.

But if recall, joels family looks like obese slobs, so maybe she takes after them...
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

She is huge. Right at, or right before she was two months old she was just under 15 lbs and she wasn't any heavier any your baby when she was born. There are people commenting on her IG that said that there children gained like a lb per week the first couple of months or something like that, which is insane.
roseth
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by roseth »

mommyluvv wrote:Well, If Lucy didn't shove her boob in Emersyn's mouth every time she moved, she would have a chance to play. I have yet to see her have any tummy time or anything.
She answered you back on her instagram:

(sorry, don't know how to post a pic)
LizLee30

Unread post by LizLee30 »

Emersyn is not a cute baby at all. At first I thought she looked a lot like Jace (who is really beautiful), but I'm not seeing it anymore. She may grow into her looks. I don't feel bad about saying she's not a cute baby, most babies aren't exceptionally cute (it's only noticeable with Emersyn because the other three children were all quite cute at this age).

Return to “Lucy Eades”