Lucy Eades: Part 11

annat88
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lucy Eades: Part 11

Unread post by annat88 »

I've got one, thanks. Making fun of babies appearances isn't funny. I guess you missed the recent national news story of the Facebook group where moms were making fun of people's babies? It's sickening and there was outrage over it. I'm not the only one that "needs a sense of humor" apparently.
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

whatsername_ wrote:;)
I've been waiting for the perfect picture.
That was great. I love fat babies but that was hilarious!
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

annat88 wrote:I've got one, thanks. Making fun of babies appearances isn't funny. I guess you missed the recent national news story of the Facebook group where moms were making fun of people's babies? It's sickening and there was outrage over it. I'm not the only one that "needs a sense of humor" apparently.

I DID miss that news story.
Get over it.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Omfg LOL
#FreeBen
annat88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annat88 »

What are you? The new Ashley? You can state your opinion but no one can disagree. Ok. Eye roll.
whatsername_

annat88 wrote:What are you? The new Ashley? You can state your opinion but no one can disagree. Ok. Eye roll.

Nope.
I'm the old Ashleigh.
Nice to meet you.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
whatsername_

*le foed.
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

whatsername_ wrote:
annat88 wrote:What are you? The new Ashley? You can state your opinion but no one can disagree. Ok. Eye roll.

Nope.
I'm the old Ashleigh.
Nice to meet you.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
:lol:
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

annat88 wrote:I've got one, thanks. Making fun of babies appearances isn't funny. I guess you missed the recent national news story of the Facebook group where moms were making fun of people's babies? It's sickening and there was outrage over it. I'm not the only one that "needs a sense of humor" apparently.
Gosh you're a downer...I don't think it's cool to bash a baby's appearance but that was funny.

Please tell me, are you going to be the one that goes to every thread and tries to clear up any gossip about a mom? It's annoying.
annat88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annat88 »

TaylorKnows wrote:
Gosh you're a downer...I don't think it's cool to bash a baby's appearance but that was funny.

Please tell me, are you going to be the one that goes to every thread and tries to clear up any gossip about a mom? It's annoying.
Nope.

Offering a different point of view is annoying to you? Good luck in the world.
TaylorKnows

I get different points of view, have you seen this thread? Not many of us agree on much lol. But seriously, it seems to be you that has the issue with other people having different opinions
annat88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annat88 »

I did not see the humor in comparing Emersyn's appearance to that of a baby Grinch. I thought it was out of line. I said the same about ranking Lucy's kid's appearances and calling Kacen creepy. I think Lucy is bat shit crazy and has told more lies than she has bought rainbow chevron crap, but some of the things said about her kids are harsh.
TaylorKnows

I think Emersyn is adorable. It was hilarious. It's not like saying Kacen is creepy. Baby Grinch is cute IMO lol.
annat88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annat88 »

Maybe I judged the tone wrong, but I did not get the impression she was comparing them because she thought they were both cute.
whatsername_

oops
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ApplePie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ApplePie »

I wish people would stop asking Lucy her opinion about what they should feed their baby (her rice cereal IG post). Lucy already thinks she's a hot, crunchy teen mom. We don't need her thinking she's a doctor, too.
daisyisabella1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by daisyisabella1 »

the cellulite picture was disgusting. im sorry. she's 4 months old and over 18 pounds with cellulite. im appalled..
LizLee30

Unread post by LizLee30 »

ApplePie wrote:I wish people would stop asking Lucy her opinion about what they should feed their baby (her rice cereal IG post). Lucy already thinks she's a hot, crunchy teen mom. We don't need her thinking she's a doctor, too.
Love this.
Thisisnotmyrealname
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Thisisnotmyrealname »

whatsername_ wrote:Sorry, not sorry.
Idgaf.
So immature. Making fun of a child's appearance? really? And don't say oh it's a joke and you didn't intend it in a negative way, cause that's complete bullshit. I bet if someone did something similar to your kid you would certainly give a fuck. You wouldn't laugh haha and think it oh so funny.
LizLee30

Unread post by LizLee30 »

Thisisnotmyrealname wrote:
whatsername_ wrote:Sorry, not sorry.
Idgaf.
So immature. Making fun of a child's appearance? really? And don't say oh it's a joke and you didn't intend it in a negative way, cause that's complete bullshit. I bet if someone did something similar to your kid you would certainly give a fuck. You wouldn't laugh haha and think it oh so funny.
Get a sense of humour.

If people don't think Emersyn is cute, that's fine. If people think she looks like a baby grinch, that's fine. If people think she's overweight, that's fine. If you disagree with those things, also fine, but there's no need to jump down peoples throats for having those opinions. I don't think she's cute. At all. Shoot me.

Return to “Lucy Eades”