• Advertisement

ManicJeniPlusDivorceAttorney: Part 6

Re: ManicJeniPlusDivorceAttorney: Part 6

Postby wasteoftime » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:31 pm

Her vlog before Christmas made it obvious she wanted to be married.. 9 months later and still no luck Jeni.
wasteoftime
Informer

Advertisement

Postby Anniekins » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:42 am

Was her boyfriend married twice before, or only once? I can't remember, but I thought it was discussed on here.

If he has been divorced twice, I can see how he would be hesitant to marry again.

I still can't believe she decided to move in with him without even being engaged. She has two kids, I would want to create some stability for them. Marriage is not a guarantee you'll be together forever, but it's a much more serious commitment than just moving in with your boyfriend.

I've said it before, if she wants to get married, she needs to just have a discussion with her boyfriend. They are two adults. All this hinting reminds me of a high school relationship.

I don't even remember how marriage came up when I was dating my husband. We just started talking about it somehow, then looked at rings, etc. I knew I wanted to get married though, so if he hadn't wanted to, the relationship would have had to end.
Anniekins
Talker

Postby Chatabox » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:13 pm

So her boyfriend's going to England to see cricket clubs and play cricket, and she's giddy with excitement. Is this her "jetset" life? Being dragged to whatever her boyfriends wants to do? Because he's sure as hell not taking her on holiday for romance!
Chatabox
Gossiper

Postby SpillinT2 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:32 pm

Has anyone seen the post on gossip bakery made by "Eternal Sunshine?" Hahaha. Just wanted to see what you think, if so. If you haven't seen it & want a good laugh, check it out. It's a lengthy reprimand toward those of us who post negative comments about Jeni. It seems to be written by Jeni. I don't see how a viewer who ran across the divorce video & watched a few others, would be THAT invested in defending her. She addresses readers as "guys," & while this is pretty common, it makes me lean further toward thinking Miss "Candid" is responsible for this finger-wagging; "Hey guys..." Sound familiar? It's SO hilariously hypocritical, if it IS her. If the queen of looking down her nose at others to appear superior (so she thinks) wrote this, then I'm so offended, I may have to make my 1st post there. But I'll have to gather up her most egregious behavior from my memory, which wont be easy to fit in an acceptable-length comment! I don't know if I have the energy to attempt it! There's just so many reasons Jeni is worthy of contempt.
SpillinT2
Wallflower

Postby SpillinT2 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:20 pm

And the England trip was just as sad as it sounded like it would be! They wasted a chance to see so many amazing things, not just in England (like all countries, has enuf to see & do for months) but most ppl take this opportunity to see as much of Europe as they can! At least Scotland & Ireland? Instead, Jeni pretends to be thrilled to watch multiple cricket matches & hang out at the clubs, w/players they don't know? Pretends that the pretty view from one match is enuf reason to miss out on a lot more spectacular views? I'm not buying that she wouldn't rather be on a gondola ride in Venice. Or shopping in Paris & picnicking under the Eiffel Tower. Riding bikes along the canal & visiting museums in Amsterdam. Or drinking beer in Germany...well, maybe not that one. The high-falutin' (only said that for her) tea is definitely more her speed than a bratwurst & stein at Oktoberfest. I like tea & scones, but... Spent 2 full weeks (Frank) in the U.K. & crammed seeing London w/your GF into the last, single day? Yep, all sounds like another dream vacation to me! These 2 should be banned from traveling. Frank really cares about her, taking her on these romantic trips; he doesn't give a crap what she want to do, but drags her around on his itinerary. And what loving BF would allow her to go immediately from such a long flight, to DRIVE alone, on the WRONG side of the car/road, in a FOREIGN country she's never been to??? My hubs would never let me do that!! If you care at all for your girlfriend's life, how do you not go PICK HER UP & DRIVE her to what SHE wants to see?! Oh wait, I forgot. He refused to wait for her to see things that were really important to her. And he had MORE cricket matches to watch. I wonder what Jeni wore to these matches? Thredup & Lularoe? Did she recycle the same leggings for 3 days & floral dress for 2? Oh yeah, that's right. I saw the packing video. For once, I almost felt sorry for Frank- he has to be embarrassed. But he's such a selfish ass, I don't care.
SpillinT2
Wallflower

Postby ds_2014 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:18 am

SpillinT2 wrote:And the England trip was just as sad as it sounded like it would be! They wasted a chance to see so many amazing things, not just in England (like all countries, has enuf to see & do for months) but most ppl take this opportunity to see as much of Europe as they can! At least Scotland & Ireland? Instead, Jeni pretends to be thrilled to watch multiple cricket matches & hang out at the clubs, w/players they don't know? Pretends that the pretty view from one match is enuf reason to miss out on a lot more spectacular views? I'm not buying that she wouldn't rather be on a gondola ride in Venice. Or shopping in Paris & picnicking under the Eiffel Tower. Riding bikes along the canal & visiting museums in Amsterdam. Or drinking beer in Germany...well, maybe not that one. The high-falutin' (only said that for her) tea is definitely more her speed than a bratwurst & stein at Oktoberfest. I like tea & scones, but... Spent 2 full weeks (Frank) in the U.K. & crammed seeing London w/your GF into the last, single day? Yep, all sounds like another dream vacation to me! These 2 should be banned from traveling. Frank really cares about her, taking her on these romantic trips; he doesn't give a crap what she want to do, but drags her around on his itinerary. And what loving BF would allow her to go immediately from such a long flight, to DRIVE alone, on the WRONG side of the car/road, in a FOREIGN country she's never been to??? My hubs would never let me do that!! If you care at all for your girlfriend's life, how do you not go PICK HER UP & DRIVE her to what SHE wants to see?! Oh wait, I forgot. He refused to wait for her to see things that were really important to her. And he had MORE cricket matches to watch. I wonder what Jeni wore to these matches? Thredup & Lularoe? Did she recycle the same leggings for 3 days & floral dress for 2? Oh yeah, that's right. I saw the packing video. For once, I almost felt sorry for Frank- he has to be embarrassed. But he's such a selfish ass, I don't care.

The packing video was awful. That's fine that you want to travel light but is it really that hard to check a bag and pick it up at the baggage claim that she would rather wear the same clothes for 12 days ??

I was thinking the same thing about the car drive. She practically had to beg to do any site seeing that didn't involve cricket. I used to read some of the post on here and I thought calling him abusive and controlling was rather harsh to say about him but after some of the videos that she has posted I think controlling definitely fits. I don't think I would use abusive but I can see the controlling for sure. This whole trip was nothing but control. Come along and watch cricket with me and if you are good I will reward you with some sight seeing.
ds_2014
Amateur

Postby Chatabox » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:26 am

Don't bother watching the video. I'll recap here:

Cricket, animals, cricket, cricket, soccer, cricket, animals, cricket, cricket, sight seeing, soccer.
Chatabox
Gossiper

Postby fingusername » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:24 pm

What exactly is it she does that keeps her busy all day and until 2am every.single.day? She talks like she never has a moment without either reading or replying to emails or "meetings" ?????
fingusername
Gossiper

Postby ds_2014 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:55 pm

fingusername wrote:What exactly is it she does that keeps her busy all day and until 2am every.single.day? She talks like she never has a moment without either reading or replying to emails or "meetings" ?????

I was wondering the same thing. So she can make her hours and I'm just assuming that she needs to do 8 hours a day. Why can't she just make a normal schedule for herself? She gets up at 7:00 so she can feed the kids, herself and the boyfriend and start working at 8:00 and let the kids just do something at home for 4 hours while she works and then she can stop around 12:00 feed them lunch and then take them out for a couple hours then come home around 3 or 4 start dinner and work for an hour or so while dinner is cooking and then work for a few hours after dinner. Why do the kids have to be our all day every day at the jungle gym and playing golf. Does the boyfriend ever work it seems like all he does is play golf.

I don't know why she is doing this daily vlog thing. The vlogs have no flow to them and everything gets cut off in the middle of what she is saying.
ds_2014
Amateur

Postby Aaliyah_uk » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:43 am

It's impossible to do London in a day fact what a waste of time I wouldn't watch cricket and I live near a club lol, and I certainly wouldn't travel to see it ,
It seems her bf is trying to relive some uni days with uni friends , why not let him do it ?
I would have said four words :- have a nice trip !
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper

Postby sleep84 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:05 pm

He is way more attractive than I thought at first.. I hope she is happy.
up all night, got demons to fight
sleep84
Extreme Gossiper

Postby may8675 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:55 am

Who is the friend she is always doing stuff with? Has she ever been in her video?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
may8675
Amateur

Previous

Return to CandidMommy