ManicJeniPlusDivorceAttorney: Part 6

sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: ManicJeniPlusDivorceAttorney: Part 6

Unread post by sleep84 »

He is way more attractive than I thought at first.. I hope she is happy.
up all night, got demons to fight
may8675

Unread post by may8675 »

Who is the friend she is always doing stuff with? Has she ever been in her video?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
blessyourheart
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by blessyourheart »

Did anyone else notice the ring on Jeni’s finger while in the car in Fiji? Promise ring since it’s on her right hand?
may8675

Unread post by may8675 »

Yeah I noticed that too. I wonder if she was expecting a proposal during this big trip

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Ladida52
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ladida52 »

I've never commented before but Jeni drives me crazy. Her speech is as scattered as her brain. I think she's sloppy and lazy. I don't think she's good looking at all and her far set eyes and flat nose drive me crazy. I really don't know what her appeal is to be on you tube for so long. She's such a hot mess. And her current relationship sucks. Her boyfriend is an idiot who in my opinion is not good to her at all. Everything is all about him. And I won't comment about her kids...
KaterinaBB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KaterinaBB »

I rarely comment and I really don't watch Jen much, but her latest video Lord! I felt like smacking that sorry excuse for a man within the first minute! Rude, lacking manners that any gentleman should have and just awful. Making her ride a bike in a dress?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
KaterinaBB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KaterinaBB »

And to add after watching the entire video. Those outfits lol and the questions weren't out if curiosity but probably making fun of them lol. Most of the world consideres the USA the punch line to a joke.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
haremsforbidden
Talker
Talker

Unread post by haremsforbidden »

Jeni's boyfriend is a self centered douche bag. I know I would not want to spent that kind of money on a vacation and have it centered around Cricket. I'll bet he didn't even ask what she wanted to do or see, it seems to be all about lover boy and his agenda. Is it me or does he seem like a control freak? What the hell does she see in him anyways, maybe its because she thinks people would be impressed she is dating a lawyer or maybe he is hung like a horse, idk because it sure the hell is not his charm or looks.
KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

haremsforbidden wrote:Jeni's boyfriend is a self centered douche bag. I know I would not want to spent that kind of money on a vacation and have it centered around Cricket. I'll bet he didn't even ask what she wanted to do or see, it seems to be all about lover boy and his agenda. Is it me or does he seem like a control freak? What the hell does she see in him anyways, maybe its because she thinks people would be impressed she is dating a lawyer or maybe he is hung like a horse, idk because it sure the hell is not his charm or looks.
alyshamne
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alyshamne »

On her Instagram post about her boyfriend’s birthday, she say that it’s the 5th birthday of his together? They haven’t been together since January 2014, right? Why does she keep trying to make it seem like they’ve been together for longer than they have been. It’s so pathetic. Must make her case for getting engaged seem more legitimate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by woahisme »

Yeah her timelines don’t ad up.....
Drake is 6, and I know she separated from her husband when he was like 1 1/2, so that would mean she’s been with him since right after her separation. But we all know she was single for several months, and then dated the rancher......
So how in the world does she figure 5 years?!?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wasteoftime
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wasteoftime »

She briefly spoke to him online and had a date early 2014, before dating rancher that summer. 4 years ago. Then one year later, 3 years ago, they started occasionally dating. That summer she stayed in his empty house, playing damsel in distress and indespensible pushover to him, and lying to viewers.

They became a couple after a 'business meeting' late 2015 and then moved in. She claims a lot longer to validate herself and desire for marriage.
Ladida52
Amateur
Amateur

She's a big desperate dummy. I don't think he'll ever marry her. Engagement possibly, but marriage no.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

She's still making videos? Good Lord!
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:She's still making videos? Good Lord!

Haha that's what I was thinking. How many different ways can you send a kids lunch or do a grocery haul?
Ladida52
Amateur
Amateur

Today's vlog was so awful that I only watched a few minutes of it. Her kids aren't cute. Who gives a crap what her kid said while he was having laughing gas. She is such a scatterbrain who should really put down the camera and concentrate on her life. That being said, I can't stop hate watching her even if it is for a little bit.
blessyourheart
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by blessyourheart »

I’m sure someone will call her out in the comments, but why aren’t her boys wearing life jackets on the deep sea fishing trip? I don’t care if they’ve swam since birth, you are in a boat in the middle of the ocean!
MemyselfandI
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MemyselfandI »

Wow, this thread is deader than Jeni's future, lmao. Did anyone watch her V-Day video where she discussed what she was doing for boyfriendboyfriendboyfriend? I about pissed myself laughing when I saw her boudoir picture book. Jeni is about as sexy as lumpy two day oatmeal and with as much personality. I looked her up on Instantcheck.com and found out an interesting bit of information. It seems that Jeni and boyfriendboyfriendboyfriend have purchased a home together value dat $300K. I didn't know peddling fugly ass leggings and half assed videos paid so well. Jeni's come along way from her days of hawking her meth-addicted-ex-for-monkey days.

I can post screenshots if you'd like, but I'm not sure if that's allowed since that would reveal their address.
Anniekins
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Anniekins »

Interesting. Also a dumb thing to do if you’re not even planning to get married. It’s one thing if the couple mutually decides to never tie the knot. Another if one half of the couple (Jeni) desperately wants to get married.

You’re positive it’s them?
MemyselfandI
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MemyselfandI »

I'll post the information I found and I'm sorry if this sort of thing isn't allowed. I didn't post sooner because I wasn't sure if it was kosher. Oh well, here goes nothin! Upon further inspection, it looks like Frank-a-doodle sold the house to Jeni for over $274k. Wtf? Why would a boyfriendboyfriendboyfriend sell HIS house (that he once owned with his exwife-exwife-exwife) to his girlfriendgirlfriendgirlfriend? That sounds shady AF to me. How is Jeni able to afford this or get approved with her credit? Was all of this paid for out of their "Date fund"? :? :?

How do I post screen shots? Can I upload the file I have saved? I tried to copy and paste, but it didn't work.

Return to “CandidMommy”