CandidMommy Part 2

ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CandidMommy Part 2

Unread post by ohaudrey »

IA with yea buddy- my first thought was substance abuse. And, shed get more crap for leaving him I think. Many ppl would expect her to push through and help him get clean, I think.

Whatever he did, his parents obviously don't approve BC they hosted her.

What is the job she was talking about?
sdmomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sdmomma »

My heart breaks for her and her kids. Divorce is not an easy thing to go through.

I do think he had an affair. She always mentioned her husband was "working late"...and her New Years resolutions about wanting to kiss her husband more and be more girlie (wear make up, paint nails, fix her hair). She also started working out a lot at that time.
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

sdmomma wrote:My heart breaks for her and her kids. Divorce is not an easy thing to go through.

I do think he had an affair. She always mentioned her husband was "working late"...and her New Years resolutions about wanting to kiss her husband more and be more girlie (wear make up, paint nails, fix her hair). She also started working out a lot at that time.

She also had those weird husband/wife intimacy cards that she talked about using.
casafrass
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by casafrass »

I really hope she does single mom videos. It is something not really done and I think it would be really interesting. The only other YouTube moms (I know of) that attempted something similar were scared off by negative comments.
casafrass
Amateur
Amateur

This was about a year ago when she started working, but I thought she mentioned her job is with her old company the difference being that it is (was?) part time so she can work from home. It could be something new though since I am assuming she needs something full time now.
Mama2two
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mama2two »

Yeah she worked a job for her old boss from home for awhile. I think she was just stating how thankful she is now that she has that. Maybe she can do more work with it, and only have to be in the office a few times a week. Who knows. I am so glad she said something, and I'm so glad she got upset on camera. She needs to have these feelings, they are real!

I hope in her Q and A she says who requested the divorce, and custody awards. I Also hope she can find someone new that will have more kids with her, as I know that's what she wants deep down. But I feel Derrick never wanted that. Jeni is one of those people I see having a bunch of kids.
casafrass
Amateur
Amateur

Yes, I thought the same thing. In old Vlogs she talked about wanting at least 4 kids. I hope she finds someone that makes her happy and shares some of her interests. It seemed like her and Derrick were complete opposites right down to small things like eating habits. Opposites do attract but too much of a difference there I think.
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

^^ totally agree

For all the negative/critical things I've written about her here, I truly wish happiness for her. I honestly just want her to get right with herself, find her confidence from within, and move on to a good man.
cupcakemommy2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cupcakemommy2 »

casafrass wrote:Yes, I thought the same thing. In old Vlogs she talked about wanting at least 4 kids. I hope she finds someone that makes her happy and shares some of her interests. It seemed like her and Derrick were complete opposites right down to small things like eating habits. Opposites do attract but too much of a difference there I think.
I completely agree!
I hope she finds somebody that will treat her the way she deserves to be treated. She is beautiful,fit,organized,cooks amazing, a wonderful mother, great personality so many more qualities. My heart hurts for her. I am so happy she came out about this. She will have so much support even though she said that she didnt want that. But atleast we can connect with her now on a more personal level :)
Livvy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Livvy »

I really like Jeni. Based on the video, it did sound like there was an affair, but from reading here it sounds like her ex had a drinking issue. If either of those is true, then good for her for getting the divorce because she does not deserve that. No one does.
ashley123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ashley123 »

I'm late to the party lol, but I just found out about the divorce through her video (haven't been on here much lately) but I'm so curious, how did everyone know about the divorce before she announced it?
casafrass
Amateur
Amateur

I think someone just randomly googled her name and since the divorce is public record it was the first thing to pop up.
litnerd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by litnerd »

I've gotta say, she's acting like she's been bullied and harassed about this. If she hadn't been so cagey and lied, it wouldn't have become such an issue. No mention now of how she changed her story about what they've been doing for the last few months? Jeni, I get you don't want to talk details, but don't pretend that your channel was never about your family and was only about working out and how to cut an avocado. :roll:
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

Well, sometimes when things fall apart, they actually fall into place.
Damn, the MIDDLE of her 2nd child's pregnancy... it's a LONG time ago. It's sounds something horrible to do in the middle of your wife's pregnancy..whatever the actual cause was. She looked and sounded sad, tired and unappreciated to me..so that's the reason. I hope she will get right back up and screw everything! (no double entendre..) I hope she starts judging herself less harshly, you know, all the powerful and refreshing things that women can do after a huge fall to the ground. Here here!! :nana:
up all night, got demons to fight
allthatfizzels21

Unread post by allthatfizzels21 »

Is anyone on here married with kids? I don't know maybe because I have been with my husband for 10 years and we have a kid but I see why she did what she did. I can't imagine how emotionally wrecked she is over this. Even if she filed you don't just break up with someone after 11 years and with two kids and feel nothing. She is hurting pretty bad and I wouldn't wish this on anyone. Why they divorced doesn't matter IMHO. They did and it's over. I do think she would have come out of the closet eventually when the dust settled.

Also for all the other people just a protip: ANY LEGAL matter happening you DO NOT DISCUSS EVER. Lawyers can twist anything. They could claim she didn't think of the welfare of her children for discussing it(even though it's a lie I've seen/heard them spout BS like this for their clients and some of them win). NEVER EVER EVER discuss any legal matter until it's over and only then when you are positive no further legal action can be taken against you.
litnerd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by litnerd »

I've been married for 5 years and have a 20 month old.
curvycarrot
Informer
Informer

Unread post by curvycarrot »

litnerd wrote:I've gotta say, she's acting like she's been bullied and harassed about this. If she hadn't been so cagey and lied, it wouldn't have become such an issue. No mention now of how she changed her story about what they've been doing for the last few months? Jeni, I get you don't want to talk details, but don't pretend that your channel was never about your family and was only about working out and how to cut an avocado. :roll:
I just watched the video and I agree with you. Her tone was weird when she was asking ppl not to pry or leave comments, but i get it she is angry(rightfully so). But what i dont get is why she disabled the comments when there's just going to be more comments on her facebook page, instagram and future YT videos :? .

I think the only reason why she made this video was because she got caught in her lies AND because of "gossip". She put the word "Divorce" in the title of the video, i find that interesting since that is telling everyone without even needing to watch the video. As if she knew, we already knew she was getting a divorce.
Shocked123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Shocked123 »

I think she posted the video now because her divorce is final. As allthatfizzels21 said, you don't discuss legal matters before they are final. That really could have hurt her if she had said something beforehand.
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

Maybe she got harassed by someone "real", not online? Like people who kept telling her to take her husband back? You' know, like the 1950s stereotypical mindset "oh forgive him, stay with him, close an eye, be patient, pray..."
up all night, got demons to fight
mommyoftwogirlsca
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommyoftwogirlsca »

I feel for her, I don't know why they got a divorce I almost wondering if they just grew apart. She is 26 27 right that means they have been together since they were teenagers. People can change through the years maybe they thought having a second baby would save them some how.

Return to “CandidMommy”