TaylorKnows

Re: CandidMommy Part 2

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

Damn Jeni, you've made it to part 2...
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

:cong:

The cat scratch.....meh, well we'll have to agree to disagree Jeni. I would kick that cat's bum from here til Sunday if it did that to my baby. But then again, in my world people come first and animals second. I think that's not necessarily the case in Jeni-land.
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ladybug »

We have 2 dogs and if they ever touched my children they would be gone without a doubt. My family is far above an animal!
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

:cheers: Look Jeni a part 2 ....let us all eat cake.

Cat and baby need to be watched.No ones fault but mom.And I agree babies before animals.She likes to call them her "fur babies" So it's safe to say she considers them her children also.
..and she says in the same video Drake threw something across a shoe store.Seems like all the babies are out of control.

Haha I can hear it now.Goose hates American Cats :lol: Or we all are evil animal haters.
thegooseiscooked

I'm an anti-felinite :D
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

I do believe she holds her pets at the same level as Drake&Deacon which is wrong...she spends so much money on both her cats and dogs, which I never get. They're pets. We were spending a ton on our dogs and then realized it, so now we make sure they're taken care of but not living better than us lol.
junepher

Unread post by junepher »

[quote="TaylorKnows"]I do believe she holds her pets at the same level as Drake&Deacon which is wrong...she spends so much money on both her cats and dogs, which I never get. They're pets. We were spending a ton on our dogs and then realized it, so now we make sure they're taken care of but not living better than us lol.[/quote]

What the hell are you talking about? "She spends so much money on both her cats and dogs..." How would you know? I can certainly tell you that human food is more expensive...Organic twice as much. So because she has animals and kept them, despite having children, makes her a bad person? Why do you insist on criticizing what she spends her money on? Seriously? It makes you sound so lame, especially coming from a 17 year old girl. You don't support a family, so why bitch about it? So what if you aren't knocked up and are going to college!!? Big deal? Those teenagers who get knocked up are the exception, not the rule. I would expect that you would be smarter, especially if you follow the "mommy vlogs " so thoroughly. I still stand by my statement about Goosey. :D The cat scratched the baby, oh my!!! I had cats, dogs, and birds since I was little. You should also worry about viruses, bacteria, other children, hospitals, car wrecks, air planes, falling out of cribs, bathtubs, water, ect...Life is full of stuff that can create disaster. Animals should NOT be disgarded just because you have kids, unless it's a violent animal. Cats scratch. Wow!!! That's a part of life.
thegooseiscooked

junepher wrote:
TaylorKnows wrote:I do believe she holds her pets at the same level as Drake&Deacon which is wrong...she spends so much money on both her cats and dogs, which I never get. They're pets. We were spending a ton on our dogs and then realized it, so now we make sure they're taken care of but not living better than us lol.
What the hell are you talking about? "She spends so much money on both her cats and dogs..." How would you know? I can certainly tell you that human food is more expensive...Organic twice as much. So because she has animals and kept them, despite having children, makes her a bad person? Why do you insist on criticizing what she spends her money on? Seriously? It makes you sound so lame, especially coming from a 17 year old girl. You don't support a family, so why bitch about it? So what if you aren't knocked up and are going to college!!? Big deal? Those teenagers who get knocked up are the exception, not the rule. I would expect that you would be smarter, especially if you follow the "mommy vlogs " so thoroughly. I still stand by my statement about Goosey. :D The cat scratched the baby, oh my!!! I had cats, dogs, and birds since I was little. You should also worry about viruses, bacteria, other children, hospitals, car wrecks, air planes, falling out of cribs, bathtubs, water, ect...Life is full of stuff that can create disaster. Animals should NOT be disgarded just because you have kids, unless it's a violent animal. Cats scratch. Wow!!! That's a part of life.

Have you got your period? :?
junepher

[quote="thegooseiscooked"][quote="junepher"][quote="TaylorKnows"]I do believe she holds her pets at the same level as Drake&Deacon which is wrong...she spends so much money on both her cats and dogs, which I never get. They're pets. We were spending a ton on our dogs and then realized it, so now we make sure they're taken care of but not living better than us lol.[/quote]

What the hell are you talking about? "She spends so much money on both her cats and dogs..." How would you know? I can certainly tell you that human food is more expensive...Organic twice as much. So because she has animals and kept them, despite having children, makes her a bad person? Why do you insist on criticizing what she spends her money on? Seriously? It makes you sound so lame, especially coming from a 17 year old girl. You don't support a family, so why bitch about it? So what if you aren't knocked up and are going to college!!? Big deal? Those teenagers who get knocked up are the exception, not the rule. I would expect that you would be smarter, especially if you follow the "mommy vlogs " so thoroughly. I still stand by my statement about Goosey. :D The cat scratched the baby, oh my!!! I had cats, dogs, and birds since I was little. You should also worry about viruses, bacteria, other children, hospitals, car wrecks, air planes, falling out of cribs, bathtubs, water, ect...Life is full of stuff that can create disaster. Animals should NOT be disgarded just because you have kids, unless it's a violent animal. Cats scratch. Wow!!! That's a part of life.[/quote]

Have you got your period? :?[/quote]

Have you gotten menopause, yet? You're such a bitch about practically everything!!! Taylor seems to be following in your footsteps too closely.
thegooseiscooked

Im the bitch? :rofl: :rofl: There is some saying about pots and kettles...but I'm too old to remember it. Sigh....

Keep trying to offend me honey pie, you haven't even gotten close yet.
thegooseiscooked

PS Do you need some help in learning how to quote on here? It doesn't really seem to be working out for you. Just sing out.....
junepher

[quote="thegooseiscooked"]Im the bitch? :rofl: :rofl: There is some saying about pots and kettles...but I'm too old to remember it. Sigh....

Keep trying to offend me honey pie, you haven't even gotten close yet.[/quote]

I am not concerned on whether or not you're offended. I state the obvious and you respond. The end. :) You're definitely a "nit picker" you would nit pick a flea out of a carpet and call the home owner a horrible person...That is the closest I can compare you to, at the moment.
thegooseiscooked

You have fleas? :o
junepher

[quote="thegooseiscooked"]You have fleas? :o[/quote]

Yeah. Luckily, we didn't bitch and complain like you did. We went to our Vets and got them medicine. We were also able to mysteriously have our pets AND raise children. How strange!!!
junepher

[quote="thegooseiscooked"]PS Do you need some help in learning how to quote on here? It doesn't really seem to be working out for you. Just sing out.....[/quote]

I have no clue how this works. I have commented mobile and through the internet. I have seen no inter-change with your comments mobile or through internet. You still seem like a SNOB and so I will assume that you're a f-cking SNOB. :)
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Okay so let me start by saying I agree with Junepher that sometimes people who are NOT american on this thread are very opinionated about our "american ways of life". :? I have NEVER seen anybody criticizing any other countries, just America because thats where most mom vloggers are from I guesss. I gets old after awhile.

What I agree with even more Junepher is why the heck is a 17 year old girl so obsessed with the YT motherhood community. Why would a 17 year old care what groceries this lady buys. Its crazy how often you post,why are you not out with friends? When I was a senior in high school the last thing I would care about is an Internet forum about the boring aspects of motherhood. What really gets me is you are NOT a mother, homemaker or provider. Yet you still have 2,962 snotty & nitpicky opinions. I am sure I speak for than just myself that EVERY time I come to this site and see the boards covered in Taylorknows I cringe.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
littlered
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by littlered »

AutumnLane wrote:Okay so let me start by saying I agree with Junepher that sometimes people who are NOT american on this thread are very opinionated about our "american ways of life". :? I have NEVER seen anybody criticizing any other countries, just America because thats where most mom vloggers are from I guesss. I gets old after awhile.

What I agree with even more Junepher is why the heck is a 17 year old girl so obsessed with the YT motherhood community. Why would a 17 year old care what groceries this lady buys. Its crazy how often you post,why are you not out with friends? When I was a senior in high school the last thing I would care about is an Internet forum about the boring aspects of motherhood. What really gets me is you are NOT a mother, homemaker or provider. Yet you still have 2,962 snotty & nitpicky opinions. I am sure I speak for than just myself that EVERY time I come to this site and see the boards covered in Taylorknows I cringe.
Amen!
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

junepher wrote:
TaylorKnows wrote:I do believe she holds her pets at the same level as Drake&Deacon which is wrong...she spends so much money on both her cats and dogs, which I never get. They're pets. We were spending a ton on our dogs and then realized it, so now we make sure they're taken care of but not living better than us lol.
Yeah, I'm totally with you on that.
Growing up with an animal is a beautiful experience. It teaches kids to care for some other living creature, it teaches kindness and compassion etc.
I honestly don't get why you all got your panties on fire. "Uh babies before furry babies" Son before daughter? Is that a graduatory? Why should there be one? Kids are kids. Pets are pets. Pets are part of the family.
My animals have always been very well kept, I can't imagine what could be so crazy expensive and how can you count that it's more than what you spend on a person. Food, vet, couple of balls and maybe, if you really want to be super fancy a chewing toy and a comfy basket or kennel.

I may be veeeeeery slow in the head today (not feeling well and the phone keeps ringing..) I don't get why that's supposed to be an american thing? :? American what? Americans don't like animals as a stereotype? Americans REALLY like animals as a stereotype? Could someone explain, please? ;)

I think everyone can like or dislike something for their own reason, it's not fair to de-value an opinion based on "don't you have anything better to do?" Well, we are all here, aren't we? Instead of...what? Flipping through channels from one tv programme to another? Well, whatever, to each their own.

Many people had stuff to say about me, being interested in mommies vlogs. Ahem. Why do you care? Do you like the Kardashian's stuff.... watch that. It was part of my job, then lots of friends close to me became single moms and I wanted to be more knowledgeable, I think that pregnancy, motherhood, childhood developement are complicated, fascinating topics and for everyone's interest. ;)
up all night, got demons to fight
truffles92
Informer
Informer

Unread post by truffles92 »

I don't even watch this girl, but...

Oh my god. Its a fucking CAT. I got scratched many times when I was young by my cat, and I'm glad my mom never got rid of her. So what she spoils her animals? I'd rather that than someone starving and abusing them.

And to add. If nobody has ever lived onb their own, paid all their own bills, rent/mortgage, or works full time, they should stfu about other peoples finances.
Truffles92: Portraying my own context since 2012

Return to “CandidMommy”