OversharingJeniMinusTheRancher Part 5

swissmiss
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OversharingJeniMinusTheRancher Part 5

Unread post by swissmiss »

Her kids have impulse control issues, especially the younger one.

Her "profession of love" video or whatever from today……to quote Shakespeare, "Me thinks thou protesteth too much!" She's trying to sell us, sell herself, this thing is headed for an epic crash and burn. How can she be so dumb?
LydiaE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LydiaE »

That video was embarrassing. You can really tell how emotionally stunted she is as she's comparing her relationship to Fifty Shades of Gray. WTF?

Does anyone know if her ex husband was her first sexual partner? I recall she met him while she was in high school. If so, barring the short lived romance with the rancher, this guy is only her second full-on relationship. I'm glad she thinks they have sexual chemistry, but gross...
madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

I've been reading through YTMD for years and have just recently created an account and have been posting on other people's feeds for some time. I've kind of stayed away from this board for a while because frankly I thought this board was reaching a bit with all the rumors and theories and whatnot. HOWEVER, after watching today's video her relationship timeline just doesn't add up! She says she's been dating him for 2 years but video records show that she was dating the rancher until at least September of 2014. Can I ask how y'all know he's her divorce attorney? If that's the case, she's known him for much longer than the 2.5 years she claims in the video. I've lately been losing my respect for her but after this video, she's lost my views for good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blessyourheart
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by blessyourheart »

Her divorce records are public and he's listed as representing the divorce. She posted a picture and some of us speculated when she was trying to decide between the rancher and an attorney as to what kind of life she wanted in a dating video, that is what was so fishy. A quick search of his name reveals that it's him. Shes lying about the timeline for sure. I think she paints it that she "worked" for his firm (real estate marketing) she may have, but they met initially during her divorce filing.
swissmiss
Amateur
Amateur

She looks absolutely terrible in the movie video chatty whatever video. She's in BAD shape…not physically, but mentally. Frank IS NOT working out, she's trying to make it like things are all hunky dory, but am I the only one that thinks she looks like misery?
Mamaandmore
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mamaandmore »

What was the problem with the Rancher? He seemed like a good guy and they seemed better suited for each other.. Did she say why it didn't workout?
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I believe she said that she wasnt ready for a relationship....
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I find it hard to believe they have a 50 shades of Grey spark physical reaction when they touch yet they were friends for so long with nothing romantic happening.... Usually you have to types of relationships the sexual attraction that becomes more and the friendships that become more.... Neither are better or more romantic but usually you don't have a friend or your DIVORCE LAWYER where everytime you touch your body reacts in that way.... I can believe that everything "works" and they "fit" together but that's about all I will believe...
wasteoftime
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wasteoftime »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:I believe she said that she wasnt ready for a relationship....
Didn't she do a whole vlog about just how much she wasn't ready and needed time to be alone?! So now she's saying she's already been dating lawyer for several months by then?
LydiaE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LydiaE »

The remarriage video is cringeworthy and embarrassing.
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

LydiaE wrote:The remarriage video is cringeworthy and embarrassing.
I didn't watch nor do I want to give her a view... Recap anyone?
#FreeBen #FreeGlen
Caramelblended
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Caramelblended »

I don't know why she's dying to help her boyfriend pay child support to 5 children.
That's what marriage would bring to her.
She won't have to pay the rent to him anymore but that (and more probably) would go towards the child support of his 5 children.
Wouldn't it be something if the marriage ends before her children reach college age?
swissmiss
Amateur
Amateur

Cringeworthy doesn't even begin to cover how big of a loser she looks like in the 'remarriage' video. She's completely delusional. I don't think Frank will really propose…UNLESS there is a monetary advantage of some sort. He may or may not be into her but Deacon and Drake are deal breakers. Does he really already have five? He's not going to want to take on those two meth babies. Sad but true. Their impulse control issues may be cute now, but it's not going to be cute when Drake is 15 and setting the garage on fire. Just saying.

Jeni has ZERO self esteem, like none. The way she smiles and giggles when she talks about him, I find it childish and pathetic. Not living in reality at all. If she marries him she will constantly be stressed out, and constantly have nothing. I hope she does so I can watch this shit show unfold….but it would be the best thing that ever happened to her if he dumps her.
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

I feel like that video was just one big "hint" to him that she wants a proposal lol. Like she said they've skirted around it but never even talked about.
swissmiss
Amateur
Amateur

Man!! Just when you thought it couldn't get worse. I have such secondhand embarrassment for her right now. They "skirted" around the issue and now she's talking all this crap. SHE IS SO DESPERATE!!!!!! Omg. I can't with this woman anymore. I'm 100% positive there are family members of his who are going to watch these desperate hints/pleas and be like wtf Frank. It's so lame. As soon as they do get married, if they do, it will start really unraveling. She is a pathetic excuse for a woman.
Anniekins
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Anniekins »

Once (if) they do get married, then will come the, "do I want more kids?" videos. She'll start off saying, no, she doesn't. Then a few videos later she'll be talking nursery decor.
Snarklover
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Snarklover »

I totally think an "oopsie" baby is coming that won't really be an oopsie. It would tie him to her whether he marries her or not AND she wouldn't have to go back to work full time. She already said she's keeping Drake home another year instead of having him start Kindergarten because he is the baby and she won't pursue a full time job or career change or anything until then because it doesn't make sense financially. She has stated in previous videos that she is done having kids, BUT now that her ex is having another baby and she seems so weird about marrying new guy, I totally think she'll pull a Jessica on him.
LydiaE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LydiaE »

MommyToASweetie wrote:
LydiaE wrote:The remarriage video is cringeworthy and embarrassing.
I didn't watch nor do I want to give her a view... Recap anyone?
Brief synopsis of the 2 marriage videos.

*Jeni rewrites marriage history by claiming she bought her own engagement ring on a whim at Costco. She wants to be surprised this time around!

*Jeni claims she was against remarrying until she moved in with the boyfriend and realized how amazing it was to wake up next to him every day.

* Jeni went from wanting a courthouse marriage to a tropical destination wedding. She claims the boyfriend suggested the tropical destination wedding. I don't think too many men would choose the hassle of a destination wedding, especially a frugal man with lots of kids and a prior marriage. This is where Jeni fully departs reality.

If she does marry this guy, after the honeymoon period ends, I guarantee she'll expect to wear the pants in the marriage as she did in her first marriage and will be sorely disappointed.
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

Return to “CandidMommy”