OversharingJeniMinusTheRancher Part 5

wasteoftime
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: OversharingJeniMinusTheRancher Part 5

Unread post by wasteoftime »

I clearly remember her saying she was going on their first date on valentines. Perhaps the 5 months prior, he wasn't divorced yet?
FoxUniCharKilo
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by FoxUniCharKilo »

LaurenXo wrote:When she showed the "butter beans" in her lunch video I thought it was garlic at first glance lol
I thought the same thing! I was like "wow this b word has officially lost her mind".... My opinion still stands with the beans though lol.
LydiaE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LydiaE »

What was even the point of the latest video? To express that she's tired of performing custodial duties for the kids (packing lunches, etc)? If she's already emotionally fatigued, how will she cope during the teen years?
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

^^ Exactly! Why does she seem overwhelmed by such mundane tasks? And one of her kids only goes to school randomly... what is she going to do when both boys are in a public school and need assistance from her everyday with spelling words and packed lunches...
hmmmmmm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hmmmmmm »

Yes! It gets so much harder as your kids get older! I sorta kinda hope she is still around at that point lol, I want to see how her boys are as teens...
FoxUniCharKilo
Amateur
Amateur

Her eyelashes.... Ugh god. First of all, yes you can tell where they have fallen out, it's actually obvious. Second, they don't look good at all. They're going a hundred different directions and look like spider legs lol! They do give her eyes a little more visual interest, but not for good reasons lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
hmmmmmm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hmmmmmm »

Must be nice to be able to afford to do all that crap with the kids. My husband and I make good money and we still have lots of fun with our kids during the summer, but we only do like one "vacation". She is going on like 4!
LydiaE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LydiaE »

I'd really like to know what she does for work. Her marketing skills are subpar if anything; I don't understand how she makes ends meet.

She's been on YouTube for, like, seven years and she has not gained any production or editing skills. Her video announcing the giveaway winners was embarrassing.
blessyourheart
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by blessyourheart »

Can we please name a new thread manicjeniplusdivorceattorney?
FoxUniCharKilo
Amateur
Amateur

Did anyone watch her newest video? I couldn't make it through. "My boyfriend, my rock, blah, blah,blah". From what I gathered, they all ate dinner like a bunch of co-parenting, adults. Congrats on growing the f. up? I did catch that Deacon's response to everyone having dinner together was "Really?". So basically he knows both parents are immature and are still fighting....so they have either been talking trash about each other in front of him or to him. Good job, Jeni. I really wish Derek or his wife would make a YouTube so we can get their perspective.

swissmiss
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by swissmiss »

I couldn't get through it either…she's really gone next level delusional. The "my boyfriend" crap….why can't she just say Frank? And….he's not a jet setter, they live in a below average tract home….it's not even very nice. She has such low standards. And for the millionth time…if she is Queen of Coparenting……why no mention of his kids in theory or anything else. She sucks so much.
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

I'm just excited it's summer so I don't have any more of her disgusting lunch videos popping up on my subscribed tab... yuck. I can't believe she lets the turkey sit in his lunch box overnight before cleaning it out
#FreeBen #FreeGlen
FoxUniCharKilo
Amateur
Amateur

Lunch boxes....I don't want to say it since its been said a million times, but this week is just crazy! Granola bars, rice crispy, and pirate booty all in one lunch? This girl is just lazy! There's tons of lunch ideas on Pinterest, she might want to look it up!

LydiaE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LydiaE »

I don't know why she's comfortable displaying the lunches.

When she ate lunch with the older kid at school once, she was berating the other kids' parents for packing crap lunches.
hmmmmmm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hmmmmmm »

I remember that video! She really rubbed me the wrong way with that judgemental sanctimommy attitude she had going. I wanted some of the parents in his school to find that video lol.
swissmiss
Amateur
Amateur

Adventure Room? Is this chic nuts or what? First of all, that junk all belongs in the garage. Second……..that paint job! Like they were going for a horizontal set of stripes around the room and the taping didn't work out, the paint bled all over….and they just left it. What a freaking disaster. That house is a total mess. Junk everywhere, everything half-assed. She was so much better off on her own.
smashleysays
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smashleysays »

swissmiss wrote:Adventure Room? Is this chic nuts or what? First of all, that junk all belongs in the garage. Second……..that paint job! Like they were going for a horizontal set of stripes around the room and the taping didn't work out, the paint bled all over….and they just left it. What a freaking disaster. That house is a total mess. Junk everywhere, everything half-assed. She was so much better off on her own.
Not to mention, she said it was the guest bedroom... With all those kids between her and Frank, how the hell do they have a guest bedroom?! Their house is not that big. I think they cram all the kids together in 2 bedrooms Jess style.

Also, OT, but I've gone back and watched some of her older, pre-divorce videos. She used to be such a cute girl. She fixed her hair and wore actual clothes. Why has she started being so frumpy? She just looks lazy now. Her hair is always a mess and the only thing she wears is yoga pants and baggy sweatshirts or v-necks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ds_2014
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ds_2014 »

WHOA ! Has anyone gone on the ex's or his wife's FB page ? apparently they having a baby !!!!
ds_2014
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ds_2014 »

smashleysays wrote:
swissmiss wrote:Adventure Room? Is this chic nuts or what? First of all, that junk all belongs in the garage. Second……..that paint job! Like they were going for a horizontal set of stripes around the room and the taping didn't work out, the paint bled all over….and they just left it. What a freaking disaster. That house is a total mess. Junk everywhere, everything half-assed. She was so much better off on her own.
Not to mention, she said it was the guest bedroom... With all those kids between her and Frank, how the hell do they have a guest bedroom?! Their house is not that big. I think they cram all the kids together in 2 bedrooms Jess style.

Also, OT, but I've gone back and watched some of her older, pre-divorce videos. She used to be such a cute girl. She fixed her hair and wore actual clothes. Why has she started being so frumpy? She just looks lazy now. Her hair is always a mess and the only thing she wears is yoga pants and baggy sweatshirts or v-necks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think one of the reasons is she lost too much weight between the being so thin and just wearing lazy clothes she just looks blah. It's mostly in her face it just looks so thin compared to her older videos and she talks about loosing more weight I think she should go back to the way she was before she looked normal.
swissmiss
Amateur
Amateur

The vlogs keep getting worse. On her weight/ragged appearance....Frank is to blame for that. It's easy to see he is demanding and unreasonable. I'm sure it's taking a toll on her to cater to his stupid whims...plus deal with her boys.

The car vlog, and her manic rant on jobs and the future. I had to stop it three times to get through it. She's a total basket case. You read it here first...the only time she is going to go back to a real job is when Frank has used her all up. End of story. The facade won't last forever. They are already large chunks in the armour.

She looks genuinely stressed and unhappy. However, she's too weak to live a life without a man...so for now we get this garbage. Pity too. She probably could have been a top grossing YouTube star in the mom genre had she played her cards right.

Return to “CandidMommy”