title credit: blessyourheart
swissmiss
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ManicJeniPlusDivorceAttorney: Part 6

Unread post by swissmiss »

I love the new thread title. She really is manic, I mean she's gone totally outer limits. She reminds me of a 13 year old girl that has a crush on a boy, it's bizarre. She is lazy as hell with her channel too. I get that YTubers film multiple times a day, but change your shirt/location/stick your hair in a different ponytail or whatever so it looks fresh. So lazy. S

At the end of the day, she is being taken advantage of. Everyone posted comments and warned her, but she wasn't having any of that! I saw his FB pictures, I find him homely. I certainly wouldn't sign up to deal with his 5 kids for the rest of my life….especially if I had two of my own already. What a mess.
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

Yes, yes and yes.

He is a mess but so is she so maybe they go together. She is no walk in the park herself. She has two very needy, clingy kids that she refuses to discipline. Two dogs who absolutely run her life. No real job but 8 'side hustles' that some how equal up to almost a full time job salary minus 8 grand. She has random manic episodes where she stresses and mulls over things that don't matter for days and days. And she can't keep a clean house for anything. I would say they fit together just fine. :-)
smashleysays
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smashleysays »

Ummmmm according to Frank's profile pic on Facebook they went to Costa Rica!!!! Did I miss something?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
beachbum89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by beachbum89 »

smashleysays wrote:Ummmmm according to Frank's profile pic on Facebook they went to Costa Rica!!!! Did I miss something?!?!

I saw that too!!!!! How can she afford all of this?! Of course she didn't mention it bc it probably happened like right after they started dating... Jeni is a stage 5 clinger.

dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

beachbum89 wrote:
smashleysays wrote:Ummmmm according to Frank's profile pic on Facebook they went to Costa Rica!!!! Did I miss something?!?!

I saw that too!!!!! How can she afford all of this?! Of course she didn't mention it bc it probably happened like right after they started dating... Jeni is a stage 5 clinger.
GoFundMe. The End.
I*hate*fakers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by I*hate*fakers »

dfwmom wrote:
beachbum89 wrote:

GoFundMe. The End.
Holy sh!t did this B!tch go to Coasta Rica on or around the F-ing GoFundMe fiasco! I F-ing hope this b!tch get exposed to her viewers for who she really is! She has got some F-ing balls on her. Jeni truly is a low life piece of crap.
catladyindahouse
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by catladyindahouse »

I have been a lurker for a while but registered today to weigh in on the Costa Rica discussion. I know Jeni through a friend. We are acquaintances I suppose you could say. The Costa Rica trip was quite recent and Jeni and Frank have gone on other trips out of the country that she does not tell her viewers about. He has also flown her out to see him when he is on business across the US. Because many of her videos are pre-recorded she is able to hide this from YouTube. Frank's living accommodations might not be lavish but he is not hurting for money. He and Jeni are really good together actually. I think part of the strangeness surrounding their relationship is all the secrecy and omission of things online, so it looks weirder than it is.

The GoFundMe situation was weird, but it did not send her to Costa Rica.
I*hate*fakers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by I*hate*fakers »

catladyindahouse wrote:I have been a lurker for a while but registered today to weigh in on the Costa Rica discussion. I know Jeni through a friend. We are acquaintances I suppose you could say. The Costa Rica trip was quite recent and Jeni and Frank have gone on other trips out of the country that she does not tell her viewers about. He has also flown her out to see him when he is on business across the US. Because many of her videos are pre-recorded she is able to hide this from YouTube. Frank's living accommodations might not be lavish but he is not hurting for money. He and Jeni are really good together actually. I think part of the strangeness surrounding their relationship is all the secrecy and omission of things online, so it looks weirder than it is.

First let me say that I don't, not for one F-ing second, believe that Jeni and Frank are "good together". Her resuming her manic state indicates to anyone who watches that she is once again not in a good living situation. Second from what Jeni has shared about her relation with her boyfriend boyfriend boyfriend he seems selfish and controlling, as well as somewhat less emotionally involved. If Jeni has a man that can fly her around the globe she had no God damn business asking people for charity on line! I repeat after finding out Jeni was living a bit of a lavish life style taking out of country trips while having an account set up asking people for charitable donations make her low life scum. Period.
catladyindahouse
Wallflower
Wallflower

I don't disagree that the entire GFM situation was weird and handled very poorly on her part. I have to say though I do not know the exact timeline of when the money was paid out and what exactly she did with it, it was set up before Frank was in the picture if I recall correctly - and Jeni didn't set it up herself. Is it essentially her fault that it was set up in the first place because of the story she tells through her videos? Yes. Should she have let it unfold the way she did? No. The life that Jeni paints online is a small hint of reality, but I am sure most would assume that about any YouTube personality.

I understand keeping aspects of your relationship private but my opinion of her did change when I discovered her youtube videos and saw how much was omitted, which I eventually determined was a calculated move on her part for her "image."
catladyindahouse
Wallflower
Wallflower

I meant to add that I think the manic state comes from hiding so much. She was like this during the period of time before she announced her divorce when she was lying about everything in every video.
swissmiss
Amateur
Amateur

catladyindahouse wrote:I meant to add that I think the manic state comes from hiding so much. She was like this during the period of time before she announced her divorce when she was lying about everything in every video.
I don't care where they go, what they do, or who pays for it. SHE IS A DUMBASS! Nothing lasts forever. She has VERY BAD KARMA coming her way. Taking money from people, she shouldn't have done that….and she never thanked people which is disgusting. No guy that is paying child support on five kids, and possibly alimony, is financially sound. He's using her…..that's where the trips are coming from. She's living a dictated life in HIS house, with HIS crap, HIS rules, HIS stupid date fund. IT WON'T LAST. She's the extra money.

Furthermore, that littlest boy is not normal. When he gets a little bit older, he's going to be real problem child. He didn't have the best start, neither of the kids did, and the way their mom has exposed them to all of this BS, with complete entitlement and zero discipline…..it's not good. None of this will last. For her kids' sake, I hope it doesn't. She's white trash…..but nobody deserves to be manipulated by a sociopath and swindled out of what meager earnings she has. That's exactly what's happening. I know she loves those boys of hers, that's obvious, but if she doesn't get her poop in a group, they will end up resenting her big time. Tell us more about Freakazoid Frank cat lady.
LydiaE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LydiaE »

The boys are probably doomed, unfortunately. They are cute little boys but they've got an impulsive flake for a mother and a drug abuser for a dad. They obviously can't coparent without a mediator (stepmom, etc), so God only knows what they say about each other behind their backs to the poor kids. The younger kid has already, on camera, told Jeni that her incessant talking is annoying and the older one seems indifferent to her.
smashleysays
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smashleysays »

I think there is a lot more to this than just frank being controlling. I mean, he obviously is, but both of them are in this as a business deal. Jeni was always so resentful that she had to give up her SAHM lifestyle (before the divorce and before selling every MLM product possible) and Derick made good money. When she had the chance to recreate her old life, she jumped on it. I think she's acting so manic and crazy because she's truly unhappy and the relationship seems very platonic. Remember how everyone speculated that she drove Derick to addiction because she was so controlling. I don't think she just completely rolled over with Frank... But then again she's after money, so she could be forcing herself to play house with him.

Also, Frank isn't just a simple divorce attorney. Google him. He does corporate and commercial law, he's very accomplished, and has some pretty hefty cases under his belt. Also, he's a partner in his firm.

Cat lady said jeni gets manic when she hides things.... Hmmmm maybe that trip to Costa Rica was their destination wedding.

LumpyDays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LumpyDays »

I'm pretty sure that Jeni mentioned that Frank had three kids. Two boys and a girl.

Cat Lady do you think the whole no more kids thing is true? And what kind of image is she even protecting? Everything has changed a million times.
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

I think the manic is from her having to lie all the time and hide so much from her viewers. She can't even show her BF. I think she has no idea what to say in videos anymore as she can't keep her stories straight. And is picking up on it here is making it worse for her.
swissmiss
Amateur
Amateur

I think cat lady is Jeni…..
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

swissmiss wrote:I think cat lady is Jeni…..
I was thinking the same thing lol

swissmiss
Amateur
Amateur

catladyindahouse wrote:I have been a lurker for a while but registered today to weigh in on the Costa Rica discussion. I know Jeni through a friend. We are acquaintances I suppose you could say. The Costa Rica trip was quite recent and Jeni and Frank have gone on other trips out of the country that she does not tell her viewers about. He has also flown her out to see him when he is on business across the US. Because many of her videos are pre-recorded she is able to hide this from YouTube. Frank's living accommodations might not be lavish but he is not hurting for money. He and Jeni are really good together actually. I think part of the strangeness surrounding their relationship is all the secrecy and omission of things online, so it looks weirder than it is.

Referencing the above note from "cat lady" here is why I think it is Jeni. First, of course she would write something like this. "I know Jeni through a friend. We are acquaintances I suppose you could say." Ok. When people lie, they give too much detail. She could have just said, I know Jeni through a friend…and left it at that. Or she could have said they are acquaintances, etc. But not, she gave TOO MUCH DETAIL, and tagged on the "I suppose you could say" at the end of it. Jeni always overstates things, uses useless information at the end of her sentences.

Next. "The Costa Rica trip was quite recent and Jeni and Frank have gone on other trips out of the country that she does not tell her viewers about. He has also flown her out to see him when he is on business across the US. Because many of her videos are pre-recorded she is able to hide this from YouTube." For a person that is "just an acquaintance" Catlady seems to have TOO MUCH DETAIL about Jeni's life. How does she know? I have lots of people I know through someone else, but I couldn't tell you where they go, when they go, what they hide on their stupid YT channel. Again….she's giving herself away with too much detail.

"Frank's living accommodations might not be lavish but he is not hurting for money." This is just her being defensive. She knows damn well he's not rich, that he's using her for extra cash, whether she admits it or not. True story. Remember, she thinks this guy is a jet setter. Jet setters are people in LA, NYC…..Eric Trump types…..this farm town attorney that keeps all of his shitty sports equipment in a badly painted room in his little house is not a jet setter.

"He and Jeni are really good together actually." This is the MAIN giveaway here. She may have gotten away with it had she not used "actually" at the end of the sentence. SHE DOES THAT EVERY DAY OF HER LIFE IN VLOGS. She wants so badly for viewers to believe this, she is not giving up on it. Why would a casual friend of a friend even say this. Think of people in your life, do you really know if people are good together, and would you take the time to go on a forum and profess that? Uhm NO. The "actually" at the end is the giveaway, that's one of her lines.

"I think part of the strangeness surrounding their relationship is all the secrecy and omission of things online, so it looks weirder than it is." She uses this verbiage all of the time when defending why she doesn't have him on her channel, the word "strangeness" is one of Jeni's other go-to descriptions when talking about why Frank doesn't want to be involved. This is the same crap she has been spoon feeding her viewers all along.

Read that post, Imagine Jeni saying it….it all fits. And of course, cat lady made a post and is now gone. Meow Meow.
Anniekins
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Anniekins »

I'm another who immediately thought cat lady was Jeni.

I love the analysis above. I agree, if I know someone "through a friend" I don't have that much insight into their lives! The way she's talking, sounds more like a close personal friend.

Jeni has never once mentioned that she's dating her divorce attorney. She must be embarrassed about it (who wouldn't be?)

Return to “CandidMommy”