• Advertisement
    

Lindsandbaby Part 10

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby sleep84 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:34 am

subject99 wrote:I'm legit due April 20th 2018. This will be interesting watching her have a 3rd baby with 3rd baby daddy.


Oh my gosh! You are expecting a baby?
up all night, got demons to fight
sleep84
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1942
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:02 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 86 times

Advertisement

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby marshmellow » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:46 am

who is this baby's dad ?
Image
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2516
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:20 pm
Has thanked: 473 times
Been thanked: 3374 times

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby mommaof2cuties » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:52 am

marshmellow wrote:who is this baby's dad ?

Her husband's
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2943
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:00 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3422 times

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby subject99 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:35 am

sleep84 wrote:
subject99 wrote:I'm legit due April 20th 2018. This will be interesting watching her have a 3rd baby with 3rd baby daddy.


Oh my gosh! You are expecting a baby?


Yeeeeessss! Due April 20th. Will be our 3rd.

All my kids are same age as Lindsey I kids so it's so funny seeing her have 3 different father's now. Our sons both October too. Andrew was March and my daughter was September that year. Now I'm April and she may. It's funny how life works. But only difference is all my kids same father.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3389
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:15 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 137 times

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby subject99 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:37 am

mommaof2cuties wrote:
marshmellow wrote:who is this baby's dad ?

Her husband's


Jared was her fiance at some point. He is the father of Brayden. Then Alex was her fiance at some point. Father of Andrew. Now this guy put a ring on it after a year? They got married now a baby. What's his name again? I forget.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3389
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:15 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 137 times

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby sleep84 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:13 am

subject99 wrote:
sleep84 wrote:
subject99 wrote:I'm legit due April 20th 2018. This will be interesting watching her have a 3rd baby with 3rd baby daddy.


Oh my gosh! You are expecting a baby?


Yeeeeessss! Due April 20th. Will be our 3rd.

All my kids are same age as Lindsey I kids so it's so funny seeing her have 3 different father's now. Our sons both October too. Andrew was March and my daughter was September that year. Now I'm April and she may. It's funny how life works. But only difference is all my kids same father.


Oh My gosh! Subjy! I'm glad that you and your ex/current partner were able to make the situation work out for the best! I remember that the road was rocky a while back! I'm so glad you are happy now! :D
up all night, got demons to fight
sleep84
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1942
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:02 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 86 times

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby mommaof2cuties » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:18 am

subject99 wrote:
mommaof2cuties wrote:
marshmellow wrote:who is this baby's dad ?

Her husband's


Jared was her fiance at some point. He is the father of Brayden. Then Alex was her fiance at some point. Father of Andrew. Now this guy put a ring on it after a year? They got married now a baby. What's his name again? I forget.

Eric
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2943
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:00 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3422 times

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby sdmomma » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:57 pm

Anyone know what Kristy is up to these days? I haven't seen any videos from her in a long time and I don't follow her anywhere but YouTube.
sdmomma
Talker
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:31 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby subject99 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:43 pm

sleep84 wrote:
subject99 wrote:
sleep84 wrote:
Oh my gosh! You are expecting a baby?


Yeeeeessss! Due April 20th. Will be our 3rd.

All my kids are same age as Lindsey I kids so it's so funny seeing her have 3 different father's now. Our sons both October too. Andrew was March and my daughter was September that year. Now I'm April and she may. It's funny how life works. But only difference is all my kids same father.


Oh My gosh! Subjy! I'm glad that you and your ex/current partner were able to make the situation work out for the best! I remember that the road was rocky a while back! I'm so glad you are happy now! :D



Why thank-you! Yes think it was 2014 your talking about (i think) It was a while back. But things are better. He is working now. We have two cars, kids in a lot of sports; gymnastics, BJJ , swimming and still attend Italian school (we did football in the summer too;soccer)I coached that for the summer too. I've been volunteering at the kids school alot so I get out of the house more now. Made a few mum friends through school so a lot has been good.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3389
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:15 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 137 times

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby Lolitalene » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:15 am

Does she have an Instagram?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Lolitalene
Talker
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:37 am
Has thanked: 276 times
Been thanked: 237 times

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby staceybrax » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:20 am

Lolitalene wrote:Does she have an Instagram?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk


Leboriousfamily


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
staceybrax
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3492
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:20 pm
Has thanked: 2011 times
Been thanked: 7133 times

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby Jessie226 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:51 am

I wish for once she would stick to what she says and actually follow through. I never believe her anymore when she uploads and says she's gonna start uploading a vlog every day of the month, she can't even manage weekly or fortnightly videos. She said she quit working to be a full time YouTuber yet she doesn't make videos? Ok then..is she just sitting at home doing nothing these days while Eric provides?
User avatar
Jessie226
Amateur
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:07 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby OkayBih » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:58 pm

Man, I'll never understand why are these girls in such a rush...
OkayBih
Wallflower
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:05 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby may8675 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:03 am

When is she finding out the gender?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
may8675
Amateur
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:59 pm
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 315 times

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby subject99 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:49 am

may8675 wrote:When is she finding out the gender?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk


She will be finding out in December during the 18-26 week scan. I'm 4 weeks ahead of her and I can go anytime since I'm 18 weeks as of yesterday. I keep putting off calling to book my appointment.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3389
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:15 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 137 times

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby subject99 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:51 am

Jessie226 wrote:I wish for once she would stick to what she says and actually follow through. I never believe her anymore when she uploads and says she's gonna start uploading a vlog every day of the month, she can't even manage weekly or fortnightly videos. She said she quit working to be a full time YouTuber yet she doesn't make videos? Ok then..is she just sitting at home doing nothing these days while Eric provides?


Wasn't that her goal? To sit a home while Eric did everything? She only has 1child a week plus they are in school full time. She literally does nothing.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3389
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:15 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 137 times

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby mommaof2cuties » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:56 pm

Gender reveal is up on instagram
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2943
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:00 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3422 times

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby OkayBih » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:56 pm

Her instagram' is removed, like every other month.
OkayBih
Wallflower
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:05 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby mommaof2cuties » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:36 pm

OkayBih wrote:Her instagram' is removed, like every other month.

No its not
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2943
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:00 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3422 times

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby Chatabox » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:58 pm

mommaof2cuties wrote:Gender reveal is up on instagram


Bit or girl? Her insta has changed so much over the years I can’t keep up.
Chatabox
Gossiper
 
Posts: 920
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:15 am
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 1759 times

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby may8675 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:51 pm

Chatabox wrote:
mommaof2cuties wrote:Gender reveal is up on instagram


Bit or girl? Her insta has changed so much over the years I can’t keep up.
It's a girl

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
may8675
Amateur
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:59 pm
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 315 times

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby sparkleunicornxo » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:10 am

Yea I was following her, never said anything bad and now I can’t find her lol.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
sparkleunicornxo
Talker
 
Posts: 189
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 1026 times
Been thanked: 591 times

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby Chatabox » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:33 am

may8675 wrote:
Chatabox wrote:
mommaof2cuties wrote:Gender reveal is up on instagram


Boy or girl? Her insta has changed so much over the years I can’t keep up.
It's a girl

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk


Oh jeez. Poor kid.
Chatabox
Gossiper
 
Posts: 920
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:15 am
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 1759 times

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby OkayBih » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:48 pm

mommaof2cuties wrote:
OkayBih wrote:Her instagram' is removed, like every other month.

No its not


Then what's her IG? The leboriousfamily says page not available.
OkayBih
Wallflower
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:05 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Postby mommaof2cuties » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:54 pm

OkayBih wrote:
mommaof2cuties wrote:
OkayBih wrote:Her instagram' is removed, like every other month.

No its not


Then what's her IG? The leboriousfamily says page not available.

Lindsglebo
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2943
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:00 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3422 times

PreviousNext

Return to Lindsandbaby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

  • Advertisement