Lindsandbaby Part 1

MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lindsandbaby

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

SallyLaSalle wrote:Shouldn't they be buying things for her new kid that is coming soon instead of buying a new car?! Or is she banking on getting everything she needs from this stupid baby shower held by her minions? Seriously, all she has bought for Andrew are a few outfits. She says the Alex is going to be buying everything, well where is it?! I am going to laugh my ass off when she gets nothing but handmade gifts and things that are worthless, and she will end up with nothing for Andrew and no money to buy anything!
They actually went and bought stuff for the baby in the last vlog, which I assume was probably bought by Lindsey's Mother since she pays for everything else. I'm sure the baby will have everything it needs since her Mother seems to have no problem shelling out for everything. She's always buying Lindsey expensive clothes and make up. Whatever she doesn't get from her baby showers she'll run out with her Mom and buy. I mean, she lives at home, pays no rent, doesn't work, she can't be making that much off of Youtube. Who paid for the car, and who pays for Braiden's food and all the stuff he has at Lindsey's house? Her Dad is the only one working, and he has to support his lazy wife and his Daughter plus her kids because she can't seem to grasp how to use protection or keep her legs closed.
Mamaandmore
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mamaandmore »

I had to make an account to post..because this girl is driving me crazy! I have a 7month old son, and the second that stick turned blue hubby and I BOTH changed our lifestyle drastically.. Going out to eat 3+ times a week got pushed to 2x a month.. Shopping for myself not only basically stopped, but I moved my browsing to the clearance rack while we put money aside for the baby. The fact that she is out eating and spending money like there's no tomorrow pisses me off. But, fine..it's HER money (or credit..).. Maybe I can get over it. HOWEVER, her unhealthy eating habits make me cringe! Does she not realize there is another human inside of her? A little being depending on her for the nutrition to grow and form an entire new brain, skeletal system, heart..?! I'm not saying I'm perfect (because who hasn't sent their husband out for French fries at 1 am), but aside from the odd cravings I put my baby before myself and wasn't selfish! That's what being a mom is about..
The saddest part is that I think she must really think French toast with syrup and powdered sugar with a side of scrambled eggs topped with cheese IS healthy. Right? She must, or she is the most selfish mother around.

Lindsey.. Please for your health and your little baby's.. Eat healthier!! Have 1 scrambled egg (rather than the 3ish it looked like) with veggies for breakfast.. Fruit and Un roasted un salted nuts for snacks.. Lean protein with veggies for dinner. Skim, not chocolate, milk if you're craving it (although there is plenty of calcium in leafy greens..without the fat!) the choices you make today will effect your baby for his whole life..

The whole thing just makes me sad.
:(
whoa

Unread post by whoa »

You can go to Texas Roadhouse and eat decently healthy. They have HUGE salads (which is what I get every time) that you can get grilled chicken (or steak) on. Sure it isn't organic, but you can eat reasonably healthy there if you choose to. I am sure they didn't going by her usual meals, but it is possible.

She is complaining of hip pain already, I am willing to bed that they either deliver him early because he is so big or are forced to deliver him by c-section because of his size. It actually makes me wonder if she does have gestational diabetes and just isn't saying anything because in cases of it the baby is on the large side.
Kayliecoburn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kayliecoburn »

Just read her blog and saw her 2013 resolutions...one of which is to be down to her prepregnancy weight...why do I not see this happening? Especially since her habits seem to only be getting worse.
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

why does she keep going from one guy to another?????
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

shortstop wrote:why does she keep going from one guy to another?????
I blame it on her parents...never taught her any values.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

whoa wrote:You can go to Texas Roadhouse and eat decently healthy. They have HUGE salads (which is what I get every time) that you can get grilled chicken (or steak) on. Sure it isn't organic, but you can eat reasonably healthy there if you choose to. I am sure they didn't going by her usual meals, but it is possible.

She is complaining of hip pain already, I am willing to bed that they either deliver him early because he is so big or are forced to deliver him by c-section because of his size. It actually makes me wonder if she does have gestational diabetes and just isn't saying anything because in cases of it the baby is on the large side.
She seems extremely unhealthy. She's always struggling to breath and can barely walk and Alex has to pull her up out of chairs. She's only 32 weeks pregnant, what will she be like by 40 weeks?
whoa

Unread post by whoa »

MakeupGirly wrote:
whoa wrote:You can go to Texas Roadhouse and eat decently healthy. They have HUGE salads (which is what I get every time) that you can get grilled chicken (or steak) on. Sure it isn't organic, but you can eat reasonably healthy there if you choose to. I am sure they didn't going by her usual meals, but it is possible.

She seems extremely unhealthy. She's always struggling to breath and can barely walk and Alex has to pull her up out of chairs. She's only 32 weeks pregnant, what will she be like by 40 weeks?
I know! The fact that she is so out of breath all the time is crazy to me. I mean I know that when you are pregnant is can cause shortness of breath, but hers has made her into a mouth breather. I am only about 3 week behind her and I have no problem getting up by myself even from the floor.
She will have one hell of a labor that is for sure. She is so out of shape it will take a lot out of her.
Kayliecoburn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kayliecoburn »

I wasn't like that for any of my pregnancies...but then again I worked out, ate right, and stayed in shape...heck towards the end of my labor I was walking 3 miles a day for a week trying to get the baby out. I cringed at her 32 week video...she has gotten huge! That ass goes on for miles! And in the one video she was pulling fat on her stomach...maybe I'm just weird but my stomach was totally hard during pregnancy because I had almost no stomach fat.

Only gained 20 pounds my ass...she likes to lie so I'm willing to bet it is more like 60!
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

I think she may end up needing a C-Section. If the labor gets to be too much on her body, it'll stress out the baby.
antiguru
Talker
Talker

Unread post by antiguru »

Doopher wrote:Here's something. Has anyone noticed how this girls is ALWAYS sick, or at least just getting better from being sick? It seems like every video I've seen, she AND her kid are sick! I'm no doctor and I don't know Lindsey personally, so obviously I'm just posing theories here, but I wonder if her poor diet has something to do with this. As everyone knows, eating a healthy and varied diet isn't just about being skinny or losing weight. Your diet affects every facet of your life. I think what happens to a lot of young people is that, they don't think their diet will affect them in the here and now. They think it's something that will "catch up to you" when you get older. This girl has got a tough road ahead of her if she thinks she's going to be able to raise two young kids, keep up two stupid YouTube channels (which let's be honest, are turning into the same effing channel), take a minimum of 15 credits at clown college every semester, AND be sick all the time. She definitely needs to be healthier for those kids and for school.

P.s. She has the eyes of a bona fide slow person. I'm sorry, that's mean. But she does. She has those "ceiling eyes" or something like that. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

I think part of it is probably her diet. McDonalds doesn't exactly do anything for the immune system. But, I think part of it is because she lives in West Virginia. I live right next door in Kentucky and the weather makes people sick a lot of the time. Changing back and forth and bad air quality. We call it the Kentucky Yucks. The problem is that she is such a drama queen, that she always tries to act like it's something more serious than what it is. Just like every time she needs to fart, she ends up running to the emergency room to get checked for contractions.
“I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!”
Dr. Seuss
Jessie226
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jessie226 »

So in her latest vlog Alex says he's going to propose soon. Give me a break.
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

Alex has the to the biggest idiot I've ever seen!!!! He makes the most stupid jokes and acts like he's 12 years old, how does he not get on Lindsey's nerves?! His voice is so annoying too, quit trying to be funny, you're not. How can all these people tell her that they're cute together?? Atleast Jared didn't act like that.
EvieCaroline
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by EvieCaroline »

I just have to weigh in here (no pun intended) about her body.
I have never been pregnant (although I am a few months older than Lindsey so by her standards I should have popped out my second by now) but her stomach is not supposed to JIGGLE like that at 32 weeks... right?
When she lifts her shirts up/rubs her "baby bump" her whole stomach wiggles up and down. Every other youtube mom I have seen do the bump show off thing has a solid/hard stomach that doesn't wiggle when their shirt is moved.
Also, on what planet has she only gained 20 pounds? I am not heavy, but I am also not a twig and I just lost 20 pounds - you don't really notice it to be honest. I went down a size in jeans/shirts and stuff like that. But no one has really noticed (I have a weird body shape, so although I WEIGH more than I should I don't actually look that big - I look quite average/maybe slightly chubby to be honest) but she has pretty much exploded in the past couple of months. She probably gained closer to 60 than to 20. I'd probably give her the benefit of the doubt on 40 lbs but 20? No way.

Sorry - rant over. Its not that I care that she is bigger, I care that she seems to think she is still this tiny little itty bitty teenager. She's a mother of almost 2, time to stop thinking your hot stuff Lindsey, that's what got you into this mess in the first place.
marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

Omg, 20lbs? No, just no. I havent actually watched a video of hers for a long time. Probally when she was about 10 wks or so... She does not look good, and she is delusional if she thinks she has only gained that much. I gained a total of about 15 lbs with my son because of some problems we had. He was born at 39 weeks and was 8lbs 5ozs. My point is, gaining so little weight I had actually dropped in jean size, my thighs were noticeably slimmer as were my arms and face. I dont wish that on anyone, but if you dont gain a lot it shows. She pisses me off. *end rant*
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

The hospital again?!?! If this were a soap opera, the writers would be like no no, that character has been to the hospital too manyy times. The viewers would never believe it. Let's write something else. What? You think the character should break up with this bf and go back to the old one? Noooo... She's done that waay too many times as it is. Ugh. Life. It's stranger than fiction. I'm not joking even a little when I say this girl goes to the hospital more than I go grocery shopping. It seems like she's there at least once a week and sometimes more. I've been to the hospital once in my life. When I broke my ankle in third grade. I always thought the emergency room was for emergencies. I mean, I guess I shouldn't say that bc I guess they told her to go in this time, but I guarantee other visits were just something stupid like gas.

And here's something. Someone commented on her video that Alex looks like Steve o and its kind of true.
SallyLaSalle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SallyLaSalle »

Ambrosia wrote:Alex has the to the biggest idiot I've ever seen!!!! He makes the most stupid jokes and acts like he's 12 years old, how does he not get on Lindsey's nerves?! His voice is so annoying too, quit trying to be funny, you're not. How can all these people tell her that they're cute together?? Atleast Jared didn't act like that.
I thought the same exact thing. The funny thing is, they know we all hate him. They must come on here and read what we say, because in the 32 week update video he mentions that everyone hates him. Am I the only one that thinks Alex is a little on the femanine side? He just gives off the impression that he is a little happy (not that there is anything wrong with that, just making an observation). People think they are cute together because they act the same age, they both act VERY immature. Lindsey needs to understand that having a baby and being a "mom" does not make you mature... definately not in her case!

Return to “Lindsandbaby”