Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lindsandbaby

Unread post by booze »

Apparently Lindsey has been over-sharing on her twitter

Kristy ‏@4_EverrYoung (Lindsey's mom)
@lindsagna_ xnay on the sex talk on social networks please. #assertingmycontrolthelast33days
Partyof4
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Partyof4 »

I've been wondering the same thing ! Did the. " future mrs. Jared line " get it taken down ?!
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

what happened to the older post?
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
Partyof4
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Partyof4 »

booze wrote:Apparently Lindsey has been over-sharing on her twitter

Kristy ‏@4_EverrYoung (Lindsey's mom)
@lindsagna_ xnay on the sex talk on social networks please. #assertingmycontrolthelast33days

Her mom should have done this like 3 years ago before Lindsey became a mom at 15
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

She must have asked to take it down, cant handel the truth Lindsey!
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
Blondie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Blondie »

Just watched her part 5 q&a and she said she was going back to school after 1 week. Then she says "for the first 6 weeks the baby won't be anywhere away from me at all" ummm...?
Then she answered a question saying "mine and Alex's relationship is fine" lol he freaking wishes...what an idiot.
Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bob'sBurgers »

I wish there was an explanation for what happened to the thread. :[ Anyways it's good and all to try to be optimistic but Linds has gone a but to far and when delusional. I want her to finish school but she isn't going to happen a week after she has the baby. High school work and college work is a lot different from each other. I guess though in a month after the baby is born we will hear her version of why she isn't in college anymore. I just hope when it all falls apart she is honest to her young viewers that look up bto her so that maybe there will be a few less copy cats purposely getting pregnant so young. I wish more YouTube moms spoke about how babies are more than just cute they can be incredibly demanding and draining
whoa

Unread post by whoa »

I have absolutely no idea what happened to the thread ladies. I am not seeing anything in our logs about it being removed. I will ask Lulu and see if she knows what happened. A few of us are just as confused as all of you.
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

I hope she's ready to be pumping in the college restroom and in the car. If she's going to successfully nurse, that is. Especially if she's returning to school after just a week. OMG, pumping s-u-c-k-s. I never want to have to look at a breast pump ever again.
hollygolightly

Unread post by hollygolightly »

kiwi wrote:I hope she's ready to be pumping in the college restroom and in the car. If she's going to successfully nurse, that is. Especially if she's returning to school after just a week. OMG, pumping s-u-c-k-s. I never want to have to look at a breast pump ever again.
Who you telling!? The nurse gave my son formula while in the hospital to because I had to be put under and my son automatically preferred the bottle.I pumped for 8 weeks on and off for my son while recovering from a csection and on top of that I had cyst removal surgery 5 weeks after my son was born and had to do it every 2-3 hours. It. Was. Hell. I had to go back to work so I finally said screw it and gave him formula. I'm sad that breastfeeding didn't work out for us, but I had to do what I had to do to keep my sanity.
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

hollygolightly wrote:
kiwi wrote:I hope she's ready to be pumping in the college restroom and in the car. If she's going to successfully nurse, that is. Especially if she's returning to school after just a week. OMG, pumping s-u-c-k-s. I never want to have to look at a breast pump ever again.
Who you telling!? The nurse gave my son formula while in the hospital to because I had to be put under and my son automatically preferred the bottle.I pumped for 8 weeks on and off for my son while recovering from a csection and on top of that I had cyst removal surgery 5 weeks after my son was born and had to do it every 2-3 hours. It. Was. Hell. I had to go back to work so I finally said screw it and gave him formula. I'm sad that breastfeeding didn't work out for us, but I had to do what I had to do to keep my sanity.
Uh, not sure if you were offended by my post or what. Wasn't directed at anyone. I was just speaking from my own experience. I had to pump for my youngest, a lot, and I hated it. If she's going to be at school as much as she is, she's going to have to pump to keep up her supply. Moms who pumped for their babies, even for 8 weeks deserve a medal. That's 8 weeks that he got BM hon, don't beat yourself up.
Blondie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Blondie »

kiwi wrote:
hollygolightly wrote:
Uh, not sure if you were offended by my post or what. Wasn't directed at anyone. I was just speaking from my own experience. I had to pump for my youngest, a lot, and I hated it. If she's going to be at school as much as she is, she's going to have to pump to keep up her supply. Moms who pumped for their babies, even for 8 weeks deserve a medal. That's 8 weeks that he got BM hon, don't beat yourself up.
lol. "who you telling?!" is just an expression. It's another version of the expression "you're telling me!".....meaning she agrees with what you're saying. :)
hollygolightly

Unread post by hollygolightly »

kiwi wrote:
hollygolightly wrote:
Lol I'm not offended at all. I was agreeing with you when you said pumping sucks and I don't beat myself up about. My son is healthy and happy and that's all that matters to me :)
Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Did Linds ever say what she was planning on going to college for?
suleidys
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by suleidys »

Bob'sBurgers wrote:Did Linds ever say what she was planning on going to college for?
She said she is going to become a nurse...I feel like all the youtube teen moms are saying that also
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

I heard that Lindsey broke up with Alex because he had "poor hygiene." I mean... whatever you think, Lindsey.. but compared to Jared who obsessively takes showers, sure Alex might have "poor hygiene." And apparently her mom stands by this statement.

It's a shitty reason to break up with someone... especially when you're carrying their baby. This kid will be born into an already broken home... because Lindsey thought his dad smelled bad... after she got knocked up by him. And because she's in love with her first born's father still.

It's a sad situation. I hope that she's happy in the end. And I think she still has a lot of growing up to do.
Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

"poor hygiene"? Wtf? BS. It wasn't bad enough to keep from bedsharing with him, that sounds like she made that up after the fact. It is probably more like she was still swooning over Jared but when that wasn't working out she tried to make it work with Alex to get Jared jealous. She got knocked up and put more effort into her Alex relationship assuming she definitely burned the bridge with Jared. Jared gave her a chance so she dumped Alex but is pretending to be with him to save face.... Or she is with both?

I hope if the kid really is Alex's baby Linds doesn't let Jared play daddy to his baby. That would piss me off to no end if that was me. Not to mention the ratio. :?
Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Not to mention the tatoo* I don't know why my phone changes words only when I hit to post stuff.
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

Yeah, exactly.

Return to “Lindsandbaby”