Lindsandbaby Part 1

heilst
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lindsandbaby

Unread post by heilst »

Texas Roadhouse is a BBQ/steak house type thing. They might have salad, but it's DEFINATELY not organic and probably loaded with fatty junk.
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

Okay, round two. First, Lindsey is lucky she found a guy that is just as much of a camera whore as she is. He for sure puts on an act when the camera is on. And guess what, buddy? You don't come off as fun OR funny. You come off as annoying and fake. And certainly too immature to be a dad. Good luck with that. Second, her mom... The woman is large. The woman's got chins for days. The woman wheezes. The woman is in love with Alex. Yes. I think, whether she realizes it or not, she really really likes getting attention from him. It's kind of flirty in a way. It's like she teases him in a way that a twelve year old would flirt with and tease a boy she may like. I find it to be a bit... No. A lot pathetic. I think that's why she loves filming cuddle/intimate moments of her daughter with him. I think she'd love nothing more than to turn back that clock, dial back a few hundred lbs, and slither all up on that young man physique. If I had to pick between personality and looks with Alex, I'd say his looks are better than the personality. Not saying he's hot. Just saying his personality sucks really bad. Basically, eww. I'd hate to have a peek into her mothers' sexual fantasies. Third, who the fuck is that insanely large man with the beard? I literally jumped when the camera panned to him. Lindsey and her bf spend waaayyyy too much time with her mother. There's no reason why her mom needs to be in there filming and flirting with her baby daddy. And lastly, I have theories in life. One of them is in regards to different levels of humor. I've always said that there are Seinfeld people and there are Friends people. I feel like I'm gonna get a lot of shit on this website for saying this, but I believe Seinfeld to be a higher level of comedy if you understand what I mean. But now that I think of it, Friends is nowhere near rock bottom. What IS rock bottom is exactly what I imagine Lindsey and her family laughing at, which is that blue collar comedy tour. Or whatever it's called. Maybe it has Larry the cable guy? I know this is long and pointless, but basically I'm saying everyone in that house is just so fucking dense. I dont even know if you can legally call their personalities fuckin' personalities at all! They are almost a picture perfect example of why our country is heading downhill. They definitely don't have every problem in the book, but they're pretty bad.
SallyLaSalle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SallyLaSalle »

Doopher wrote:Okay seriously WTF! Her latest video: they've gone out to breakfast, they've gone shopping, they're driving in her NEW car, they're planning on going out to dinner.... I'm three and a half minutes into it. It's about ten and a half minutes total. I just don't fucking understand! They have GOT to be one of those families that puts everything on the credit card and then only pays the minimum every month. I don't even know how that works bc I've never done it...because you know, I do this thing where I only buy things I can afford. It's an old fashioned idea. I think like my great grandma did it or something. Ok, I'm heading back to watch the rest? I may or may not make another post bitching about the last seven minutes of the video.
I see what you mean... She sure is following Dr.'s orders and watching what she eats huh. :roll: She eats out more than anyone I know! No wonder she is getting as big as a damn house... Her belly is all flab, not baby! As for all the shopping, I can guarantee you they are on some type of assistance and probably live in government housing of some sort. It is obvious, there is NO WAY her and her family could afford all the eating out or shopping they do.
bunnysalad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by bunnysalad »

I don't think it is the true partner. I think it is just the adsense thing that Youtube now calls partnered. So it is nothing too huge since any person can do that.
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
YTMommy3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by YTMommy3 »

Sadly, she seems to be old-style partner...she has a banner.
YTMommy3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by YTMommy3 »

Doopher wrote:Okay seriously WTF! Her latest video: they've gone out to breakfast, they've gone shopping, they're driving in her NEW car, they're planning on going out to dinner.... I'm three and a half minutes into it. It's about ten and a half minutes total. I just don't fucking understand! They have GOT to be one of those families that puts everything on the credit card and then only pays the minimum every month. I don't even know how that works bc I've never done it...because you know, I do this thing where I only buy things I can afford. It's an old fashioned idea. I think like my great grandma did it or something. Ok, I'm heading back to watch the rest? I may or may not make another post bitching about the last seven minutes of the video.
I'd hardly call that a new car, lol! It's a Dodge Neon that looks like it's been rear ended and repainted (hence the lack of badges on the trunk lid) And I think the last year they made those was 2005 or something. I'm not impressed. Looks like a Carmart special to me! That's a car a normal person would pay cash for and I'm sure she's financing it.
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

Does anyone else ever notice random stuff in the background, like the giant jar of cheese balls in Lindsey's room that's almost gone? Also, I'm not sure if she knows it but her north face jacket looks waaaay too small. You can be pregnant and dress cute, I'm not sure why she doesn't just buy maternity jeans. Why do they eat out so much? You can tell its taking a toll on Braiden too, he's getting chunkier when he's at an age where he should be thinning out and looking more proportioned.
SallyLaSalle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SallyLaSalle »

Shouldn't they be buying things for her new kid that is coming soon instead of buying a new car?! Or is she banking on getting everything she needs from this stupid baby shower held by her minions? Seriously, all she has bought for Andrew are a few outfits. She says the Alex is going to be buying everything, well where is it?! I am going to laugh my ass off when she gets nothing but handmade gifts and things that are worthless, and she will end up with nothing for Andrew and no money to buy anything!
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

SallyLaSalle wrote:Shouldn't they be buying things for her new kid that is coming soon instead of buying a new car?! Or is she banking on getting everything she needs from this stupid baby shower held by her minions? Seriously, all she has bought for Andrew are a few outfits. She says the Alex is going to be buying everything, well where is it?! I am going to laugh my ass off when she gets nothing but handmade gifts and things that are worthless, and she will end up with nothing for Andrew and no money to buy anything!
I agree! Why don't they think/worry about having a savings account?! Did she need a "new" car? Probably not. Does she need to go out to eat everyday? No. If my husband (my version of her ban daddy) worked at Pizza Hut, I'd be a little concerned about expenses with a child! Why would she not want to spend money on her kids and not herself? When I go to a store, I go straight for the children's sections because I love buying for my daughter.

Lindsey's mom has taught me a lot though, she's the perfect example of everything I never want to be to my daughter. She also breathes like a friggin creep shit behind the camera.
VerucaSalt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by VerucaSalt »

Just saw this in her Havesomelindsagna bio:

first became pregnant at 15. I decided it wouldn't change my hopes and dreams. I graduated college and received a full scholarship and am now in my second semester with a gpa of 3.1

Ummm... since when? News to me!
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

SallyLaSalle wrote:Shouldn't they be buying things for her new kid that is coming soon instead of buying a new car?! Or is she banking on getting everything she needs from this stupid baby shower held by her minions? Seriously, all she has bought for Andrew are a few outfits. She says the Alex is going to be buying everything, well where is it?! I am going to laugh my ass off when she gets nothing but handmade gifts and things that are worthless, and she will end up with nothing for Andrew and no money to buy anything!
They actually went and bought stuff for the baby in the last vlog, which I assume was probably bought by Lindsey's Mother since she pays for everything else. I'm sure the baby will have everything it needs since her Mother seems to have no problem shelling out for everything. She's always buying Lindsey expensive clothes and make up. Whatever she doesn't get from her baby showers she'll run out with her Mom and buy. I mean, she lives at home, pays no rent, doesn't work, she can't be making that much off of Youtube. Who paid for the car, and who pays for Braiden's food and all the stuff he has at Lindsey's house? Her Dad is the only one working, and he has to support his lazy wife and his Daughter plus her kids because she can't seem to grasp how to use protection or keep her legs closed.
Mamaandmore
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mamaandmore »

I had to make an account to post..because this girl is driving me crazy! I have a 7month old son, and the second that stick turned blue hubby and I BOTH changed our lifestyle drastically.. Going out to eat 3+ times a week got pushed to 2x a month.. Shopping for myself not only basically stopped, but I moved my browsing to the clearance rack while we put money aside for the baby. The fact that she is out eating and spending money like there's no tomorrow pisses me off. But, fine..it's HER money (or credit..).. Maybe I can get over it. HOWEVER, her unhealthy eating habits make me cringe! Does she not realize there is another human inside of her? A little being depending on her for the nutrition to grow and form an entire new brain, skeletal system, heart..?! I'm not saying I'm perfect (because who hasn't sent their husband out for French fries at 1 am), but aside from the odd cravings I put my baby before myself and wasn't selfish! That's what being a mom is about..
The saddest part is that I think she must really think French toast with syrup and powdered sugar with a side of scrambled eggs topped with cheese IS healthy. Right? She must, or she is the most selfish mother around.

Lindsey.. Please for your health and your little baby's.. Eat healthier!! Have 1 scrambled egg (rather than the 3ish it looked like) with veggies for breakfast.. Fruit and Un roasted un salted nuts for snacks.. Lean protein with veggies for dinner. Skim, not chocolate, milk if you're craving it (although there is plenty of calcium in leafy greens..without the fat!) the choices you make today will effect your baby for his whole life..

The whole thing just makes me sad.
:(
whoa

Unread post by whoa »

You can go to Texas Roadhouse and eat decently healthy. They have HUGE salads (which is what I get every time) that you can get grilled chicken (or steak) on. Sure it isn't organic, but you can eat reasonably healthy there if you choose to. I am sure they didn't going by her usual meals, but it is possible.

She is complaining of hip pain already, I am willing to bed that they either deliver him early because he is so big or are forced to deliver him by c-section because of his size. It actually makes me wonder if she does have gestational diabetes and just isn't saying anything because in cases of it the baby is on the large side.
Kayliecoburn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kayliecoburn »

Just read her blog and saw her 2013 resolutions...one of which is to be down to her prepregnancy weight...why do I not see this happening? Especially since her habits seem to only be getting worse.
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

why does she keep going from one guy to another?????
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

shortstop wrote:why does she keep going from one guy to another?????
I blame it on her parents...never taught her any values.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

whoa wrote:You can go to Texas Roadhouse and eat decently healthy. They have HUGE salads (which is what I get every time) that you can get grilled chicken (or steak) on. Sure it isn't organic, but you can eat reasonably healthy there if you choose to. I am sure they didn't going by her usual meals, but it is possible.

She is complaining of hip pain already, I am willing to bed that they either deliver him early because he is so big or are forced to deliver him by c-section because of his size. It actually makes me wonder if she does have gestational diabetes and just isn't saying anything because in cases of it the baby is on the large side.
She seems extremely unhealthy. She's always struggling to breath and can barely walk and Alex has to pull her up out of chairs. She's only 32 weeks pregnant, what will she be like by 40 weeks?
whoa

Unread post by whoa »

MakeupGirly wrote:
whoa wrote:You can go to Texas Roadhouse and eat decently healthy. They have HUGE salads (which is what I get every time) that you can get grilled chicken (or steak) on. Sure it isn't organic, but you can eat reasonably healthy there if you choose to. I am sure they didn't going by her usual meals, but it is possible.

She seems extremely unhealthy. She's always struggling to breath and can barely walk and Alex has to pull her up out of chairs. She's only 32 weeks pregnant, what will she be like by 40 weeks?
I know! The fact that she is so out of breath all the time is crazy to me. I mean I know that when you are pregnant is can cause shortness of breath, but hers has made her into a mouth breather. I am only about 3 week behind her and I have no problem getting up by myself even from the floor.
She will have one hell of a labor that is for sure. She is so out of shape it will take a lot out of her.
Kayliecoburn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kayliecoburn »

I wasn't like that for any of my pregnancies...but then again I worked out, ate right, and stayed in shape...heck towards the end of my labor I was walking 3 miles a day for a week trying to get the baby out. I cringed at her 32 week video...she has gotten huge! That ass goes on for miles! And in the one video she was pulling fat on her stomach...maybe I'm just weird but my stomach was totally hard during pregnancy because I had almost no stomach fat.

Only gained 20 pounds my ass...she likes to lie so I'm willing to bet it is more like 60!
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

I think she may end up needing a C-Section. If the labor gets to be too much on her body, it'll stress out the baby.

Return to “Lindsandbaby”