Lindsandbaby Part 1

Doopher
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Lindsandbaby

Unread post by Doopher »

The hospital again?!?! If this were a soap opera, the writers would be like no no, that character has been to the hospital too manyy times. The viewers would never believe it. Let's write something else. What? You think the character should break up with this bf and go back to the old one? Noooo... She's done that waay too many times as it is. Ugh. Life. It's stranger than fiction. I'm not joking even a little when I say this girl goes to the hospital more than I go grocery shopping. It seems like she's there at least once a week and sometimes more. I've been to the hospital once in my life. When I broke my ankle in third grade. I always thought the emergency room was for emergencies. I mean, I guess I shouldn't say that bc I guess they told her to go in this time, but I guarantee other visits were just something stupid like gas.

And here's something. Someone commented on her video that Alex looks like Steve o and its kind of true.
SallyLaSalle
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lindsandbaby

Unread post by SallyLaSalle »

Ambrosia wrote:Alex has the to the biggest idiot I've ever seen!!!! He makes the most stupid jokes and acts like he's 12 years old, how does he not get on Lindsey's nerves?! His voice is so annoying too, quit trying to be funny, you're not. How can all these people tell her that they're cute together?? Atleast Jared didn't act like that.
I thought the same exact thing. The funny thing is, they know we all hate him. They must come on here and read what we say, because in the 32 week update video he mentions that everyone hates him. Am I the only one that thinks Alex is a little on the femanine side? He just gives off the impression that he is a little happy (not that there is anything wrong with that, just making an observation). People think they are cute together because they act the same age, they both act VERY immature. Lindsey needs to understand that having a baby and being a "mom" does not make you mature... definately not in her case!

Return to “Lindsandbaby”