You've got 2 parts Linds.....
Blondie
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lindsandbaby PART 2

Unread post by Blondie »

I couldn't even watch her new video with Alex!! He's SO damn annoying. He's even more immature than Lindsey & the thought of him being a dad is scary. He'll be good with playing with the baby..but that's about it.

From the second the video started he was being annoying with that stupid face he was making. He tries SOOO hard to be funny. Lindsey is talking about something serious and he's just figiting around, laughing..acting like a little boy trying to annoy his mom. Then Lindsey was talking about her hospital visit & Alex starts staring off at something..then interrupts her and says "hey babe, did you know that lightbulb are made in China?" while he's trying to hold back laughter from thinking of himself as funny or cute. NO.
She also talked about how Alex drove CRAZY on the way to the hospital. My god, he's one of those idiots who thinks labor is like in the movies where you have to rush to the hospital ASAP before she has the baby in the car!!
I mean I know in some cases that's how it is...but the majority of the time you have hours & hours before the baby will come. & it was just Braxton hicks anyway.
I stopped watching after that...couldn't stand it any longer.
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

2 parts, 2 guys, 2 kids. :D

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
rachilllx3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rachilllx3 »

I seriously don't think they'll last long after Andrew is born, she's gonna get fed up and frustrated that alex is learning as a first time parent to care for a newborn and the stress that goes along with it while being impatient with him because she's been through it with Braiden..... OH WAIT... that was all her mom.
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

rachilllx3 wrote:I seriously don't think they'll last long after Andrew is born, she's gonna get fed up and frustrated that alex is learning as a first time parent to care for a newborn and the stress that goes along with it while being impatient with him because she's been through it with Braiden..... OH WAIT... that was all her mom.
Is she even sure Alex is the father? :|

I'm a bit new to her, and I heard there's a toss up between him and Jared? :?

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
Socially Awkward
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Socially Awkward »

I don't think she is sure. It was so close together and then they kept saying she was measuring like 3 weeks ahead of what she said.... i wonder if she is really even 32 weeks?? She looks more like 36! Could she just be lying to everyone? All these hospital visits lately... maybe she thought she was going into labor because she isn't 32 weeks but further along?? Just a thought. If I had to guess.... I think it's Jareds. If so.... Alex is going to be destroyed. Lindsay is like a tornado... messes up everyone she touches. Whatevs. I have my popcorn ready.
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

She's using "Alex was a big baby" as an excuse to her getting fat. No Lindsey, you eating out at the very least once a day is what is making you huge.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

When she announced the pregnancy, she showed some proof that it couldn't be Jared's. But I still think it's his. Either that or she lied about when her and Alex first had sex.
rachilllx3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rachilllx3 »

exactly ! ah I almost wish it was jared's baby just to see how she reacts oh my goodness that'd be funny. knowing her Andrew would come out looking just like Jared and braiden blonde haired little boy and she'd still try to justify how it could be alex's baby
Kayliecoburn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kayliecoburn »

Okay so I watched some of her vlogs for the first time. Here is my take:

- her family goes out to eat so damn much! Her mom had said on her blog once how they were having money issues...yet the cost of four people and a toddler to eat out daily is so expensive! Her mom must be as lazy as Lindsey is! You stay home all day woman! The least you could do is cook once in a while!

- they buy so much crap...again with supposed money issues why are you always spending?!

- I am really fed up with Lindsey recording herself while driving...really? You are putting yourself and others at risk with that distracted driving! She even does it with her son in the back!

- speaking of her son...she spends so little time with him! She is at school all day and then it seems when she isn't at school she is out and/or focusing on her boyfriend of the day! And she claims she sleeps in all the time so when is she being this "amazing mom"?

- tbh, she doesn't even seem to care about either of her sons...her focus seems to be mostly on guys! She needs to snap the hell out of it!

This broad should not be a mother.
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

I definitely think part of the reason that her relationship is so annoying is because absolutely everyone knows its a sham. Here's what happened. She broke up with Jared, rebounded with Alex because, you know, she's gotta be banging SOMEONE all 365 days of the year. She's an idiot, so she got pregnant after a week of dating. Shortly after that, out of nowhere, she and Alex broke up. She said they were two COMPLETELY different people and would never be able to be together bc of their differences. In reality, we know they broke up bc Jared decided he wanted to put his penis in her again, and she likes that about him. Ok, all of that was ridiculous and dramatic enough. But no, she needs even more drama. So, when Jared decided to keep putting his penis in other girls as well, Lindsey pulled a complete 180 and went STRAIGHT back to Alex. And she pretty much pretended that all that stuff with Jared didn't happen. So basically, she can dry hump him in front of the camera, make sexual innuendo's in front of her child, and tell everyone that she loves him until she's blue in the face. But everybody knows that Alex is second best in her world. She's only with him bc things didn't work out with Jared. So yes, it's annoying that she tries to portray their relationship like its some kind of fairy tale. They didn't fall in love, get pregnant, and stay in love. They banged, got knocked up, broke up bc she didn't like him, and then she came crawling back bc she was lonely. Romantic...
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

Alex just kind of annoys me :x .
You can tell he's not ready to be a dad and treating this like it's a joke. He's just really immature probably because he's only 18 (right or?). He really needs to grow up.

Sorry if I repeated myself haha. :D
ImageImage
Socially Awkward
Amateur
Amateur

Doopher wrote:I definitely think part of the reason that her relationship is so annoying is because absolutely everyone knows its a sham. Here's what happened. She broke up with Jared, rebounded with Alex because, you know, she's gotta be banging SOMEONE all 365 days of the year. She's an idiot, so she got pregnant after a week of dating. Shortly after that, out of nowhere, she and Alex broke up. She said they were two COMPLETELY different people and would never be able to be together bc of their differences. In reality, we know they broke up bc Jared decided he wanted to put his penis in her again, and she likes that about him. Ok, all of that was ridiculous and dramatic enough. But no, she needs even more drama. So, when Jared decided to keep putting his penis in other girls as well, Lindsey pulled a complete 180 and went STRAIGHT back to Alex. And she pretty much pretended that all that stuff with Jared didn't happen. So basically, she can dry hump him in front of the camera, make sexual innuendo's in front of her child, and tell everyone that she loves him until she's blue in the face. But everybody knows that Alex is second best in her world. She's only with him bc things didn't work out with Jared. So yes, it's annoying that she tries to portray their relationship like its some kind of fairy tale. They didn't fall in love, get pregnant, and stay in love. They banged, got knocked up, broke up bc she didn't like him, and then she came crawling back bc she was lonely. Romantic...

^^^^^ hilarious :lol:
bunnysalad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by bunnysalad »

Guys, come on. Her and Jared were never together, yes they were taken but that was just their hearts. They were only trying to make things work out but they were never together. Don't worry about them kissing, calling each other babe, holding hands, or the ring. They were NEVER back together.
;)
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

bunnysalad wrote:Guys, come on. Her and Jared were never together, yes they were taken but that was just their hearts. They were only trying to make things work out but they were never together. Don't worry about them kissing, calling each other babe, holding hands, or the ring. They were NEVER back together.
;)
Yes that's obviously a figment of our imaginations and shows no type of relationship. ;)

Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry. You are right. They were NOT together. In her video for her 18th birthday, him popping out of her closet on one knee holding a ring is just something guys do for you when you're having casual sex. I mean, at least, that's what MY fuck buddies do. Nothing screams "we're just talking" like a fucking diamond ring. Ahem, Imeancubiczirconia...
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Doopher wrote:Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry. You are right. They were NOT together. In her video for her 18th birthday, him popping out of her closet on one knee holding a ring is just something guys do for you when you're having casual sex. I mean, at least, that's what MY fuck buddies do. Nothing screams "we're just talking" like a fucking diamond ring. Ahem, Imeancubiczirconia...
This is when I wish these forums had like buttons. ^worth a million dollars. :D

Socially Awkward
Amateur
Amateur

To- Jared - I love you! Let's *uck! Days later -Jared, I hate you, we're done! To Alex - I love you let's *uck! Days later - Alex, I hate you, we're done!

To- Jared - I love you! Let's *uck! Days later -Jared, I hate you, we're done! To Alex - I love you let's *uck! Days later - Alex, I hate you, we're done!

To- Jared - I love you! Let's *uck! Days later -Jared, I hate you, we're done! To Alex - I love you! Let's *uck! Days later - Alex, I hate you, we're done!

You get the idea :D

This girl has given and received more rides than a Greyhound bus! Nasty!
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

Hey guys, I think of everyone in our little group here as my friends. My BEST friends. And wouldn't you know...my birthday is coming up! Actually, it's the same day as Lindsey's online baby shower! Speaking of which, wouldn't it be fun and silly if maybe we had an online bday party for me? I think it would be a great way for us all to really connect. And that way, my fans...I mean my friends might even get a shout out from me. But, you know, only if the gift is more special/expensive than all the other gifts. You can check out my registry. I just have a few things on there that I really need. I really need a new Mac. And I really really need one with three monitors. That way, I can have Lindsey's videos playing on one, guru gossiper on another, and then an extra one because I like the number 3. There's something on my registry for everyone! The prices range from $100-$4000. If you want to send me something personal like a card...um, don't. Don't send a card. I don't like all the reading that cards make you do. Ok thanks! And remember, I'm NOT asking you to send me anything. I'm just saying that if you DO send me something, it will almost be like we're actually real life friends and you will have the honor of knowing that you touched something that is now in my possession. Ciao!

Return to “Lindsandbaby”