Lindsandbaby Part 2

blueeyedbabii
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lindsandbaby PART 2

Unread post by blueeyedbabii »

Sorry my phone jumbled that up I meant to say the part were his wrist should be is at his elbows and his poor legs are all scrunched up
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

She bought way too much nb stuff.
blueeyedbabii
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by blueeyedbabii »

She claims he's in premie but is too small for nb That's prob why he looks so small he can't even straighten his legs and he's bright red poor baby looks so uncomfortable id rather my baby have clothes alittle too big then way to small
sdmomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sdmomma »

Lindsey is going back to school Monday...am I the only one that thinks that is terrible? She JUST had a baby and he needs her...
TaylorKnows

She is unbelievable. Her son had issues when she was pregnant and she's going to leave him so soon? Well what does it matter, her mom's going to take care of him. These are the bonding moments...
sdmomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sdmomma »

And if she wants to successfully breastfeed she can't leave him already. Her milk JUST came in...

These are the times to bond with your newborn...she won't ever get this time back with Andrew. They grow up so fast and the newborn stage is so short! She should treasure it and not be running off to school while her mom raises her kids. She should have taken this semester off, for her children. This is a big adjustment period for Braiden too...They both need her right now. School should be her second priority.
Kayliecoburn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kayliecoburn »

Lindsey....

I said it in another thread and I will say it here. I had a mom JUST like You. She was very conceited and her top priority was always her career. She worked up until the day before she gave birth (2 weeks overdue!) and then went back to work full time and put me in daycare the day I turned 2 weeks. I grew up with my mom working one 6-6 job during the week and then going to school at night. And then on the weekends she worked a second job. I saw her maybe 10 hours a week tops. It had nothing to do with money...it was all her trying to prove to society how much her career mattered. Finally she got disabled when I was 15 and couldn't work anymore and had the opportunity to bond with me...but instead she sat around all day crying about her lost career and sitting on the computer wasting her life away.

Bottom line to this story? I grew up angry at my mother and to this day I resent her. The feelings of rage toward her actually got stronger when I had my own kids because I can't understand how anyone can be so eager to leave a helpless newborn. I don't talk to my mother anymore and haven't seen her in half a year and have no desire to.

I would be careful Lindsey...we all know you aren't doing this for the kids...they don't care if you graduate a semester late or on time. You are doing this for yourself and to try and prove you can do it. These are the formative years and you can't get any of this time back...school will always be there...your children and their youth will not. I hope one day this doesn't bite you in the ass.
TaylorKnows

My theory on things? One day Lindsey will move out, I know she will. She'll move in with whoever she's with. But Braiden&Andrew will be spending alternate weeks with their daddies&Mimi, not Lindsey. They'll grow up barely knowing her. Chances are, they'll knock up some girls and either rise to the occasion and NOT be like their mom or think that's what a parent is...I'm really hoping at least Jared&Alex will instill good values in these babies.
Blondie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Blondie »

She's going back to school Monday?!?

That fuc*ing disgusts me. This poor newborn baby isn't going to know who the hell his mommy is because mom has more important things to worry about. Why why whyyyyy did this poor excuse for a mother bring ANOTHER child into the world when she won't be taking care of it?!?
Yes it's good she in school, better future blah blah blah....but she can't take ONE semester off? Or atleast a week or two? Atleast wait until her vag has stopped bleeding from the baby that just came out of it? Not only will she be away from him while she's in school, but she'll also have hours of homework and studying.

Does she not feel guilty? Does she not have that strong motherly instinct to want to be close to her newborn?? This just so sad. I feel so sorry for Andrew and Braiden.
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

Although Lindsey is not my favorite person, I feel the need to come to her defense about this. I had a baby while I was still in college, and I know how important it is to take as little time off as you possibly can. She has a scholarship, she wants to get her nursing degree without dragging it out for years and years. Honestly, I think that's admirable. It certainly isn't fun to leave your newborn baby at home while you go to school. I had to do it, too. IMO, it's better than sitting around at mom and dad's house caring for you newborn and not doing anything to better your situation. It is really nice to be able to stay at home with your newborn for the first month, but it isn't realistic when you're in this type of situation. Her boys will be much, much better off if she gets her degree.
TallButShort
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TallButShort »

I'm just commenting on the video and I have to say LOL. I wouldn't want to *offend* her because obviously she read here, but LOL.

1. Saying that she googled "LindsandBaby" and it was first link, but NOT giving out the website name is SO FREAKING FUNNY! You just GAVE away which one is was and if it wasn't the first one, she said forum, so that gives it away even more.

2. "My sister's cousin" Wouldn't that be her cousin too? I get that's TOO nit-picky but that's just funny.

3. Saying that we behind our computer screens obsessed about her life is also pretty funny. Obviously, she did her research enough to know exact things that we said here. Just because she shows her face, doesn't make her any better.

WHY ON EARTH do people continue to say such horrible things about us saying horrible things?! FREAKING HYPOCRITE! I could really care less about half these girls on YouTube and go on this site when I'm bored. So how on earth am I revolving bashing people around my life? It just doesn't make sense. The world is full of hypocrites now!

Wait, so the TaylorDoesntKnow is the girl who posted the video?
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

TaylorKnows wrote:My theory on things? One day Lindsey will move out, I know she will. She'll move in with whoever she's with. But Braiden&Andrew will be spending alternate weeks with their daddies&Mimi, not Lindsey. They'll grow up barely knowing her. Chances are, they'll knock up some girls and either rise to the occasion and NOT be like their mom or think that's what a parent is...I'm really hoping at least Jared&Alex will instill good values in these babies.
I'm not sure why you think Jared and Alex have any good values to instil in their sons, they're losers just like Lindsey.

I've got to say, I felt a little guilty at the time but when Lindsey was talking about Braiden's testicle issues, she mentioned that he may have fertility problems as a result and my first thought was "thank God, hopefully that means he won't be knocking up some girl at 15 or 16!"
heilst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by heilst »

She's going to ruin any chance she had at successfully Breastfeeding by going back to school so soon. Her milk just came in and now is the most important time to establish a supply. She doesn't have the ambition to keep up with pumping. Pumping even part time is a giant pain in the ass.
EvieCaroline
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by EvieCaroline »

I don't think she ever really planned on breast feeding, she just wants the praise from people thinking she's doing it.
I have no problem either way, I was breastfed for like 3 months because I would only drink from bottles and my mom couldn't pump 100% so I got formula after. But don't lie about breastfeeding. :/
TaylorKnows

thegooseiscooked wrote:
TaylorKnows wrote:My theory on things? One day Lindsey will move out, I know she will. She'll move in with whoever she's with. But Braiden&Andrew will be spending alternate weeks with their daddies&Mimi, not Lindsey. They'll grow up barely knowing her. Chances are, they'll knock up some girls and either rise to the occasion and NOT be like their mom or think that's what a parent is...I'm really hoping at least Jared&Alex will instill good values in these babies.
I'm not sure why you think Jared and Alex have any good values to instil in their sons, they're losers just like Lindsey.

I've got to say, I felt a little guilty at the time but when Lindsey was talking about Braiden's testicle issues, she mentioned that he may have fertility problems as a result and my first thought was "thank God, hopefully that means he won't be knocking up some girl at 15 or 16!"
I think Jared's a good dad...he takes care of his kid. I agree Alex is a loser but I think he'll change now that Andrew's here or at least I hope he does...if not then yes he'll always be a loser like Lindsey.
Kayliecoburn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kayliecoburn »

Sad to say but most women who plan on mostly pumping and/or go back to work/school full time end up not being successful. Don't get me wrong...some amazing women have pulled through and succeeded but it IS rare. The pump is not equal to baby and doesn't pull out as much milk as the baby does. This usually leads to a hungry baby who gets supplemented little by little until the supply dries up.

Like I said, this isn't for everyone and some women can exclusively pump very well but it is a hell of a lot of work. I hate pumping...it hurts like a mofo, takes forever, and barely gives me results...I know I would quit pretty fast if I was required to pump.

I just don't see Lindsey having the drive to do it. Especially since she was coming up with excuses before hand (ie:saggy boobs). But who knows...she keeps saying she loves it so maybe she will succeed.

Return to “Lindsandbaby”