Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lindsandbaby PART 2

Unread post by Chatabox »

Littlewaltz wrote:
PattySimcox wrote:So much for the drug free labor/delivery.

Did I hear her mom said "when you're done work, come up here" to Alex? If I was in labor, I would expect my boyfriend/husband there the entire time.....
I believe she was talking to her aunt Nicky, since she told Alex to tell Nicky to get up there after work, then probably just called her herself.
Yeah, I doubt it was Alex, as she said "love you" at the end of the conversation. Nobody I know would say love you to their daughter's reasonably new boyfriend.
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

:tu: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup:
PattySimcox wrote:^ I understand the points made here, but I think when people are referring to her mom raising her kids, the point is that she is doing so while Lindsey is home and fully capable. I know I'm not bashing her for going to school and getting an education, but we always see her at home or she talks on facebook/twitter/instagram about being home and her mom is still taking care of the kid. Lindsey sleeps in in the morning for hours, while someone else watches her kid. Lindsey goes to bed early, while someone else watches her kid. Lindsey goes out shopping on her day off from school, while someone else watches her kid. Lindsey goes out for lunch with her friends, while someone else watches her kid. Lindsey makes youtube videos, while someone else watches her kid.
Regardless of age, that kind of mom would likely be seen as kind of a deadbeat. I'm not pretending to know her situation either, all I know is what she puts out there. And if she chooses to put herself out there as an uninvolved parent, that's her choice.
Agreed!
Kayliecoburn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kayliecoburn »

Of course she had the epidural. In her q and a video she said she would never try to have a natural birth cause she knew she couldn't do it. AS far as I know, she never said she was going to do it natural.

Besides, when you do it natural you don't need someone telling you that you are in transition. You KNOW when you are in transition.
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Chatabox wrote::tu: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup:
PattySimcox wrote:^ I understand the points made here, but I think when people are referring to her mom raising her kids, the point is that she is doing so while Lindsey is home and fully capable. I know I'm not bashing her for going to school and getting an education, but we always see her at home or she talks on facebook/twitter/instagram about being home and her mom is still taking care of the kid. Lindsey sleeps in in the morning for hours, while someone else watches her kid. Lindsey goes to bed early, while someone else watches her kid. Lindsey goes out shopping on her day off from school, while someone else watches her kid. Lindsey goes out for lunch with her friends, while someone else watches her kid. Lindsey makes youtube videos, while someone else watches her kid.
Regardless of age, that kind of mom would likely be seen as kind of a deadbeat. I'm not pretending to know her situation either, all I know is what she puts out there. And if she chooses to put herself out there as an uninvolved parent, that's her choice.
Agreed!

Woah, sorry about all the icons up the top! I thought they didn't work, so just wrote it instead. Brain fart!
Blondie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Blondie »

Anyone else think it was odd how at the beginning of the video Lindsey started having a contraction and her mom was like "do you want me to start rubbing?" and I guess she kept rubbing her leg, but it was super close to Lindsey's vagina..so all throughout the video we see the blanket moving up and down by her vag..didn't look right lol.

My mom was in the room for my labor and delivery, but I def wouldn't have wanted her rubbing me anywhere, how annoying. Haha
Kayliecoburn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kayliecoburn »

Okay now I am confused...she said constantly how she would never even attempt a natural birth...but now she is claiming she wanted a natural birth but her doctor "strongly advised" her not to and how she is disappointed she didn't get the natural birth. Uhhhh what?

So watch us get a sob story about how she wanted a natural birth so bad and the big bad doctor made her get one. Sounds like she is trying to get attention from her buddy Jess. From the looks of it, she was probably begging for an epidural and wasn't planning to try natural at all.

Unread post by Guest »

Kayliecoburn wrote:Okay now I am confused...she said constantly how she would never even attempt a natural birth...but now she is claiming she wanted a natural birth but her doctor "strongly advised" her not to and how she is disappointed she didn't get the natural birth. Uhhhh what?

So watch us get a sob story about how she wanted a natural birth so bad and the big bad doctor made her get one. Sounds like she is trying to get attention from her buddy Jess. From the looks of it, she was probably begging for an epidural and wasn't planning to try natural at all.
Has Jessica even acknowledged Lindsey's adorable baby cheeseburger? That's really messed up if she hasn't considering all Lindsey did for her.
Silly_smile
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Silly_smile »

nrsunshine wrote:
Kayliecoburn wrote:Okay now I am confused...she said constantly how she would never even attempt a natural birth...but now she is claiming she wanted a natural birth but her doctor "strongly advised" her not to and how she is disappointed she didn't get the natural birth. Uhhhh what?

Has Jessica even acknowledged Lindsey's adorable baby cheeseburger? That's really messed up if she hasn't considering all Lindsey did for her.
I doubt she even knows Lindsey gave birth..
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

I think the problem is that there is no accountability with Lindsey. She can keep popping the babies out and there is no problem. Her mother is there to support her, to look after her children to provide a roof over her head, to feed her and her children and to provide clothing and essentials for all 3 of them.

It's a lot different to a mother who chooses to go out to work to support her family.

Lindsey doesn't get up in the morning to feed Braiden, her mother does. Lindsey lies in bed until 8 and then moans about how busy she is, doesn't even have time for breakfast and so stops at McDonalds. Erm....I'm a stay at home mum and I haven't slept in until 8 for 13 years.

Lindsey has chosen to partake in an adult world with none of the responsibilities that usually go along with that. She has a constant safety net. The woman you're griping about, Canadianchik, probably has a mortgage, maybe has aged parents to support, maybe likes to take overseas trips and have nice things...it's no crime. At least she owns the responsibility and works to maintain the lifestyle she wants. Personally, I agree that's a long day for the children to be in daycare, but meh...we can't all stay at home.

It's a little bit different to Lindsey unloading all responsibility. I've watched her for a while and the only mothering I've ever seen her do is turn on Spongebob and give her kid a bottle of Poweraid.
Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bob'sBurgers »

I wonder if she will stick to breastfeeding, it's hard and she doesn't really have the drive or ambition to keep up with it. Plus she plans on going back to school, I doubt she will pump.
thegooseiscooked

Chatabox wrote:
Littlewaltz wrote:

Did I hear her mom said "when you're done work, come up here" to Alex? If I was in labor, I would expect my boyfriend/husband there the entire time.....
I believe she was talking to her aunt Nicky, since she told Alex to tell Nicky to get up there after work, then probably just called her herself.
Yeah, I doubt it was Alex, as she said "love you" at the end of the conversation. Nobody I know would say love you to their daughter's reasonably new boyfriend.
Come on, this IS Lindsey's mother we're talking about. She films them making out. I wouldn't be surprised if she told Alex she loved him. But yes, I do agree she was probably talking to Nicky.
mariahsmom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mariahsmom »

If you are talking about the call at the beginning of the video then no she is talking to Alex but she tells him to tell Nicky to be on her way when she's done with work because Lindsey wants her there.
mariahsmom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mariahsmom »

Blondie wrote:Anyone else think it was odd how at the beginning of the video Lindsey started having a contraction and her mom was like "do you want me to start rubbing?" and I guess she kept rubbing her leg, but it was super close to Lindsey's vagina..so all throughout the video we see the blanket moving up and down by her vag..didn't look right lol.

My mom was in the room for my labor and delivery, but I def wouldn't have wanted her rubbing me anywhere, how annoying. Haha
lol that was so confusing, I couldn't figure out what was going on or what her mom was rubbing. I guess whatever makes you feel better but I can't imagine having anybody let alone my mother rub that close and that hard to my vagina.
thegooseiscooked

I laughed when she told her mom to stop talking. I was thinking the same thing!
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

I watched that girl's video and I laughed when she brought up a comment I made. I agree the comment was petty and perhaps slightly...como se dice...mean? Pero, that girl is fucking annoying! I'm typing this on my iPad on top of a drunken passed out sexy desnudo Ecuadorian surfer. I promise, if I get pregnant, I will make YouTube vlogs with my beautiful Ecuadorian lover about my teen pregnancy. Haha. This website cracks me up. You girls are cool. Sorry, lindZ. You're not a bad person. It's just, you're everything you claim not to be. I do applaud her for making college a priority. But even so, it's not a crime to take a semester off when you've just given birth to a preemie. Please reconsider. Don't worry about your fans/your minions. Take care of your babies. You can take that horrible history class in the fall!
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

I have to say, that baby is Alex's spitting image ;)
up all night, got demons to fight
TaylorDoesntKnow

Unread post by TaylorDoesntKnow »

That woman that is BRIEFLY shown in the video.. sitting at the end of the bed with a big black hoodie, that's Lindsey's mother???????????????????! :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

TaylorDoesntKnow wrote:That woman that is BRIEFLY shown in the video.. sitting at the end of the bed with a big black hoodie, that's Lindsey's mother???????????????????! :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?
Yes, yes it is.

Can I please ask why you chose that username? I know it may seem odd but yeah...

Unread post by Guest »

TaylorKnows wrote:
TaylorDoesntKnow wrote:That woman that is BRIEFLY shown in the video.. sitting at the end of the bed with a big black hoodie, that's Lindsey's mother???????????????????! :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?
Yes, yes it is.

Can I please ask why you chose that username? I know it may seem odd but yeah...
Odd would be if only Taylor was in the username but 'TaylorDoesntKnow'. Come on now...
TaylorDoesntKnow

Unread post by TaylorDoesntKnow »

Hahah because it's intriguing. It's got you questioning it, doesn't it? That's enough of a reason. =)

Return to “Lindsandbaby”