Lindsandbaby Part 3

lalakait
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lindsandbaby PART 3

Unread post by lalakait »

i think its great that her parents are able to help her by letting her live there while shes still in school. But i just hope shes saving up for the future or for any big unexpected purchases, and not just wasting money on hair nails and makeup and clothes.. its very easy to blow through cash and it takes some damn good self control to save but its deffinitly worth it!
drunkunicorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by drunkunicorn »

Yeah my jaw drops every time she does a "this months favourites" video, the stuff she buys herself every month probably equates to the amount of stuff I get for Christmas. The girl needs help, she has no control of her spending and absolutely no clue about the value of money, smh
FutureRN92
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by FutureRN92 »

drunkunicorn wrote:In the case of Lindsey, I do think she should be paying her mother rent seeing as it's her fault there's an extra 3 mouths to feed in that house (that's 2 babies and whichever babydaddy is on the go that week)

However i found your comment about how "you can't feel like an adult if you go to college and live with your parents" to be very ignorant and insulting.
Some people need extra support while they're saving to move out, and if you've been responsible enough not to get knocked up twice before your 18th birthday I don't see the poblem with your parents giving a helping hand if they're able to.

I personally am a 19 year old living at home while at college. I hope to move out next year, and I give my parents a small amount every month to allow me to save up while still chipping in with the bills.
I do feel like an adult thanks, sometimes the responsible thing to do is to realise you're not financially secure yet.
Sorry for snapping but your comment really irked me.
Could NOT agree more! I'm not gonna lie! I'm almost 21 and I still live at home, but my huge difference is I'm not a mom, heck I'm a virgin because I don't personally believe in premaritial sex to begin with (My personal beliefs, i don't care about others who don't agree), but I pay a LOT of money to my parents monthly, for a mix between car insurance, health insurance, rent, etc. they just have downgraded it a little so I can get prepared for WHEN i move out, knowing I will have to fork over a ton of money every month. I don't have my own car, but they let me drive one of theirs (which they say they will eventually give to me and make mine) but like said I pay for some of the insurance and I pay for all the gas in that car. But yeah just wanted to say I couldn't agree more with you and how yes it's okay to live with your parents past the age of 18 but once you pass that age, you should be forking over some money for some of the bills, expenses, etc.

"Nurses are angels in comfortable shoes"
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

I literally just laughed my ass off at the slow mo of her fixing her hair at the beginning of her favourites video....oh my God.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

So does she like want to be a beauty guru or something? Pick...mommy vlogger or hair&makeup vlogger...
Heartbreakcoverupxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Heartbreakcoverupxo »

I think she went a little overboard with tanning.
I speak the truth, if that makes me a bitch then so be it.
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ChanelleJo »

MakeupGirly wrote:I literally just laughed my ass off at the slow mo of her fixing her hair at the beginning of her favourites video....oh my God.
Me too :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sorry, not a native English speaker.

yeahbuddy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by yeahbuddy »

in her favorites video she starts saying "i was going to go out that night" then stops and says "i was going out with my mom". makes you wonder if she really was "going out" because she then says she would be getting hot and sweaty..... the only time i get hot and sweaty when i'm going out if is i'm going to a club or to play sports (but i wouldn't call that "going out" in that case :lol:) hmmm linds. blows my mind how much time she spends out whether it be "going out" or shopping or whatever with a toddler, one month old, and full time college.
antiguru
Talker
Talker

Unread post by antiguru »

Heartbreakcoverupxo wrote:I think she went a little overboard with tanning.
I agree. She is headed toward Oompa Loompaville. And that favorites video was actually painful to watch because she sounded like an idiot. She knows even less about makeup than she does about parenting and functioning as a productive adult.
“I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!”
Dr. Seuss
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

I didn't really read all of the post but does anyone else feel like she pawns her kids off to her family(or babysitter/mother). If you are 18 with 2 kids does anyone else feel like she should be living on her own with the children? Does she even cook for herself or Braiden? Does she have any responsibility over her children? It just seems like she is playing house in her mothers house....If someone can explain to me or just clarify for me.
yeahbuddy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by yeahbuddy »

subject99 wrote:I didn't really read all of the post but does anyone else feel like she pawns her kids off to her family(or babysitter/mother). If you are 18 with 2 kids does anyone else feel like she should be living on her own with the children? Does she even cook for herself or Braiden? Does she have any responsibility over her children? It just seems like she is playing house in her mothers house....If someone can explain to me or just clarify for me.
that is pretty much what this entire thread is about......
Kayliecoburn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kayliecoburn »

Hahaha! Omg. I can't even watch her new video...I can't get past the part where she has the music going and she is flipping her hair like she is some sort of sexy thang. Haha.
TallButShort
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TallButShort »

drunkunicorn wrote:In the case of Lindsey, I do think she should be paying her mother rent seeing as it's her fault there's an extra 3 mouths to feed in that house (that's 2 babies and whichever babydaddy is on the go that week)

However i found your comment about how "you can't feel like an adult if you go to college and live with your parents" to be very ignorant and insulting.
Some people need extra support while they're saving to move out, and if you've been responsible enough not to get knocked up twice before your 18th birthday I don't see the poblem with your parents giving a helping hand if they're able to.

I personally am a 19 year old living at home while at college. I hope to move out next year, and I give my parents a small amount every month to allow me to save up while still chipping in with the bills.
I do feel like an adult thanks, sometimes the responsible thing to do is to realise you're not financially secure yet.
Sorry for snapping but your comment really irked me.
I'm sorry if my comment came off as rude, that wasn't my intention. I'm not saying that it's wrong to live/be helped financially from your parents. I was 21 when I "moved out" and I'm still being helped somewhat by my parents. It's not the living with her mother and going to school that irks me, it's that she does have money coming in to help her mother and children, but she chooses to act like a teenager with it. She pawns her children off to her mother every chance she gets. For her mother to care for her children while she's a school is different that her mother watching her children while she makes up with her boyfriend on the couch. You don't have kids that you're making your parents pay for which makes this a completely different scenario.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

yeahbuddy wrote:
subject99 wrote:I didn't really read all of the post but does anyone else feel like she pawns her kids off to her family(or babysitter/mother). If you are 18 with 2 kids does anyone else feel like she should be living on her own with the children? Does she even cook for herself or Braiden? Does she have any responsibility over her children? It just seems like she is playing house in her mothers house....If someone can explain to me or just clarify for me.
that is pretty much what this entire thread is about......
Does she clarify any of this? I can understand help from your parents. She could easily rent an apartment and her parents go over and help. Its about time they cut the strings here. Its just seems disrespectful to have sex up in your parents house and get knocked up twice...
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

TallButShort wrote:
I'm sorry if my comment came off as rude, that wasn't my intention. I'm not saying that it's wrong to live/be helped financially from your parents. I was 21 when I "moved out" and I'm still being helped somewhat by my parents. It's not the living with her mother and going to school that irks me, it's that she does have money coming in to help her mother and children, but she chooses to act like a teenager with it. She pawns her children off to her mother every chance she gets. For her mother to care for her children while she's a school is different that her mother watching her children while she makes up with her boyfriend on the couch. You don't have kids that you're making your parents pay for which makes this a completely different scenario.

Thank You.
drunkunicorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by drunkunicorn »

I think if she's just got pregnant the once then fair enough, accidents happen and especially since she was only 15 of course if was right for her mother to help her out.

But the second she started sleeping with another man under her parents roof before they were even officially dating she should have lost those privileges. That is just too disrespectful for me to wrap my head around.
She should have been made to pay money into the house and any more adult sleepovers should have been nipped in the bud.

And she can say "oh we were using condoms" till her face turns blue, the fact is she should have been using double protection. You'd think her 1 year old son would have been a good enough reminder to take birth control seriously.
thecitylightsburn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thecitylightsburn »

In her "Gifts from You" video, her cough really made me sick to my stomach. Seriously, cover your mouth.
I'm sweating like a sinner in a church.

EvieCaroline
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by EvieCaroline »

She has gone waaay overboard with the tanning. In my honest opinion over tanning makes people look dirty unless you have naturally tanned skin (like Italians for example) but Lindsey has naturally pale skin and it just makes her look gross.
My mom always says if you over tan when you're young then you end up looking like an old piece of shoe leather. :P

She just really disturbs me... I honestly think she should just give her kids to her mom since Mimi practically raises them anyway (they can deny it as much as they want but it's true.) or just give Alex custody of Andrew and let Jarred have Braiden for most of the time.

Why is she always sick?!?
thecitylightsburn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thecitylightsburn »

Oh my, hahaha.

In the "Alex gets his ears pierced!" video, Alex sounds very flamboyant and it's like he's scared to talk to the girl who does his ears based on the fact that his woman might get pissed. Also, the whole asking Linds if it lined up perfectly? Can he not do anything himself?
I'm sweating like a sinner in a church.

subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

drunkunicorn wrote:I think if she's just got pregnant the once then fair enough, accidents happen and especially since she was only 15 of course if was right for her mother to help her out.

But the second she started sleeping with another man under her parents roof before they were even officially dating she should have lost those privileges. That is just too disrespectful for me to wrap my head around.
She should have been made to pay money into the house and any more adult sleepovers should have been nipped in the bud.

And she can say "oh we were using condoms" till her face turns blue, the fact is she should have been using double protection. You'd think her 1 year old son would have been a good enough reminder to take birth control seriously.
I agree with you.

I just can't wrap my head about the lack of parenting on her months end. Your 15 year old had se ended up pregnant you'd think she wouldn't let male's sleep over let alone let them have sex in your home! Somebody need's a good head shake.

Return to “Lindsandbaby”