Unread post by kittykat »

continue here
RTR!
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Lindsandbaby PART 3

Unread post by marshmellow »

is it me or Andrew looks EXACTLY like Braiden ??
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

marshmellow wrote:is it me or Andrew looks EXACTLY like Braiden ??
I don't really see it. He's got dark hair like Alex and I no longer think he could be Jared's.
Cmommy12
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Cmommy12 »

I can't believe she wont' take a semester off, espeically since she's just taking basic classes. Hell, just take them online this semester so you can be home. I was planning on going back 2 weeks after my son was due because that was the start of a new semester...but I was already in the nursing program. Skipping for me would have meant havning to reapply, be readmitted, buy the new electronic textbooks and an ipad, and use the ONLY oppertunity I ever had to be readmitted in the future. Lindsey wouldn't have lost a damn thing doing online classes this semseter.
TaylorKnows

She's trying to prove something...to us, the "haters". Dude...we'd RESPECT you for taking a semester off. Did you not see us tell Krissy that getting her GED was better than nothing since she has a child? This girl is really pissing me off...
sdmomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sdmomma »

Doesn't Jerod have dark hair too? I do think Andrew and Braiden look similar...
kawaii01
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by kawaii01 »

Somebody help me I don't understand what is going on with this girl... she was back together with her former boyfriend while been pregnant from an other man, she broke up with her boyfriend (first baby daddy) and know is back with the new baby daddy !!! I can't keep up with how many times she breaks up and get's pregnant
TaylorKnows

kawaii01 wrote:Somebody help me I don't understand what is going on with this girl... she was back together with her former boyfriend while been pregnant from an other man, she broke up with her boyfriend (first baby daddy) and know is back with the new baby daddy !!! I can't keep up with how many times she breaks up and get's pregnant
She was on and off with Jared for nearly 2 years. Then they broke up "for good" and she hopped on Alex, getting pregnant within the first night of being with him. She called him into her room and slept with him. She got pregnant. Her and Alex split, she got with Jared, Jared cheated or lied or something so she went right back to Alex.
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

sdmomma wrote:Doesn't Jerod have dark hair too? I do think Andrew and Braiden look similar...
Well I don't see it, but it wouldn't be that odd if they did look alike, being that they are brothers and Lindsey's family have dark hair. I really think he looks like Alex though.
mariahsmom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mariahsmom »

sdmomma wrote:Doesn't Jerod have dark hair too? I do think Andrew and Braiden look similar...
I don't think the baby looks like Alex at all. I agree Andrew and Braiden look very similar and Braiden looks so much like Jared. I've never been great at the "looks like" game but the first pic I saw of Andrew my first thought was 'He looks a lot like Braiden and Jared' and the whole he's got dark hair thing is tripping me out cause if I'm not mistaken Braiden got his blonde hair from Lindsey. But they keep emphasizing that Andrew has dark hair almost like they are trying to convince themselves.
Peacelovearies
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Peacelovearies »

I think it's way too early to tell who Andrew looks like. Well, at least I can't tell.
hello :)
Jessica911
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jessica911 »

I don't know... the eyes are really similar. What do you guys think?

ImageImage
CrayCray
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CrayCray »

Honestly, Andrew's dark hair doesn't really mean jack. My son was born with more hair than Andrew and it was DARK black. Then later it started falling out. I now have a very handsome BLONDE toddler. So you never know, I think his looks will change and maybe once Andrew fattens up and gets a little bigger it'll be easier to tell. But if i were Alex i would still press for a test, just to be on the safe side.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

CrayCray wrote:Honestly, Andrew's dark hair doesn't really mean jack. My son was born with more hair than Andrew and it was DARK black. Then later it started falling out. I now have a very handsome BLONDE toddler. So you never know, I think his looks will change and maybe once Andrew fattens up and gets a little bigger it'll be easier to tell. But if i were Alex i would still press for a test, just to be on the safe side.
Not that I'm disputing Andrew's paternity because... honestly I watch Lindsey's videos here and there but haven't followed enough to develop an opinion on that issue... but I agree with you... My son has sandy blonde hair. His dad had red hair and I have very dark brown hair naturally. My daughter was born with a full head of black hair and now she has very light brown hair. Her dad is blonde. So I don't really think haircolor has anything to do with it really.
#FreeBen
Kayliecoburn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kayliecoburn »

That baby is 100 percent Alex. They look so much alike especially in the baby picture. I was so sure the baby would be Jared's but now I no longer believe that.
Jessica911
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jessica911 »

Kayliecoburn wrote:That baby is 100 percent Alex. They look so much alike especially in the baby picture. I was so sure the baby would be Jared's but now I no longer believe that.
I'm pretty sure he is Alex's too, but I wish there was a newborn picture of Braiden to compare to. She doesn't have any pictures of him below like 6 months.
ImageImage
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

CrayCray wrote:Honestly, Andrew's dark hair doesn't really mean jack. My son was born with more hair than Andrew and it was DARK black. Then later it started falling out. I now have a very handsome BLONDE toddler. So you never know, I think his looks will change and maybe once Andrew fattens up and gets a little bigger it'll be easier to tell. But if i were Alex i would still press for a test, just to be on the safe side.
Yep. Newborn hair is not always the color of hair they will actually have. I had dark hair when I was born and after my real hair grew in I was platinum blonde until I was at least five years old. It's darkened quite a bit now, so it's more like light brown, but the point is hair color right now means nothing.
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

Kayliecoburn wrote:That baby is 100 percent Alex. They look so much alike especially in the baby picture. I was so sure the baby would be Jared's but now I no longer believe that.
Your signature is awesome haha. That movie was good. :D
ImageImage
Heartbreakcoverupxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Heartbreakcoverupxo »

If she goes back to school on Monday, she's a trooper I sure know I wouldn't be able to!
I speak the truth, if that makes me a bitch then so be it.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Ugh. Andrew's a newborn. Why would she go back to school? Oh wait. Because it's easier than taking care of two kids the wholeday :x She is going to miss so much of the precious baby months with Andrew and will probably regret it one day.

On a side note, her torso isn't going to snap back. Even when all of the swelling goes fully down, she'll end up with a lot of loose skin and fat.

Return to “Lindsandbaby”