Lindsandbaby Part 3

subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Lindsandbaby PART 3

Unread post by subject99 »

letmetellya wrote:
VerucaSalt wrote:I would be really surprised if she is still breastfeeding. I have never heard of a breastfed newborn sleeping for 10 hrs. straight, because the milk isn't nearly as fattening as formula and goes through them much quicker. Is she still claiming that she is exclusively breastfeeding? If so, I call BS...

I call BS too. She's lying.

I agree with you. I am exclusively pumping now for my daughter and every 2-3hrs you HAVE to pump. I highly doubt she is dipping out of 3-4hour lectures. "ohhey teach i'll be back in 25mins I have to relieve my breast". Doubts she is getting special treatment to go pump.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

I never thought BF would last...she said it to get liked by Jess.

Watch now we'll get a BF update.
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

Well, I went and watched the first part of the favourites video on the strength of your recommendations.

You didn't disappoint. I had to rematch that slow mo hair flicking scene over and over. The sexy look, the pouty lips, that girl has got it going on bahahahahahahahahahahaha :rofl:
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

thegooseiscooked wrote:Well, I went and watched the first part of the favourites video on the strength of your recommendations.

You didn't disappoint. I had to rematch that slow mo hair flicking scene over and over. The sexy look, the pouty lips, that girl has got it going on bahahahahahahahahahahaha :rofl:
I had second hand embarassment for her haha
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

TaylorKnows wrote:I never thought BF would last...she said it to get liked by Jess.

I know it wouldn't. I had my son when I was in school. It became to stressful and I stopped after 3 weeks. But now that I am done school I opted for breastfeeding then at 5months opted for pumping and bottle feed the breast milk. I don't know why people have to impress by breast feeding. Yes its wonderful and breast is best. But you can opt for mixing or formula. There is no shame. Its about the baby not you and lying about breast feeding.
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

subject99 wrote:
TaylorKnows wrote:I never thought BF would last...she said it to get liked by Jess.

I know it wouldn't. I had my son when I was in school. It became to stressful and I stopped after 3 weeks. But now that I am done school I opted for breastfeeding then at 5months opted for pumping and bottle feed the breast milk. I don't know why people have to impress by breast feeding. Yes its wonderful and breast is best. But you can opt for mixing or formula. There is no shame. Its about the baby not you and lying about breast feeding.
Totally agree. Breast is best. But if it doesn't work out for both mum and bub, it can be a nightmare. We have other options, no need to be defensive or tell lies or make out that you are doing something you're not. Just feed your baby. I don't care how. Happy mum = happy baby.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

thegooseiscooked wrote:
subject99 wrote:

Totally agree. Breast is best. But if it doesn't work out for both mum and bub, it can be a nightmare. We have other options, no need to be defensive or tell lies or make out that you are doing something you're not. Just feed your baby. I don't care how. Happy mum = happy baby.
Amen!
Totally Agree 100% with everything you just said.

She would have to be pumping 10oz every 2-3hrs to feed the proper amount for Andrew. When she is at school no doubts mimi is giving andrew some formula. Yet she never has said how much she pumps per-sitting. Odd if you ask me. I constantly get asked how much I pump per sitting.
MemyselfandI
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by MemyselfandI »

I'm adamant about breast feedings when I have children, but I don't look down on others who have attempted and decided to go the formula route. My friend Hanna attempted to breastfeed her son when he was born (he is almost 5 now), but he was tongue tied and after his tongue was clipped he wouldn't latch. She decided to use formula and nearly five years later he is healthy and thriving. I do think women should at least try and shouldn't refuse for selfish reasons--my mom wouldn't do it because she thinks it's "creepy" and "sexual" for a baby to be "sucking on its mother's breasts because breasts are sexual."

As long as you don't have that mind set, which is just disturbing, and your baby is healthy, that is all that matters. I'm just grateful we live in a time and place where formula is readily available for women and babies who need it. I think it's wonderful that formula not only exists, but there are so many varieties. My cousin's son was allergic to pretty much everything and had to use a special kind of formula, which is $30 for the powdered form. Yikes, but thank God it was available.
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ChanelleJo »

nowayjose wrote:Image

This seriously irks my nerves. I've seen her sly remarks several times and just let it go, but this is seriously ridiculous.

I know we all see through her, but how on earth can you expect people to treat you with respect when you don't show your viewers the slightest bit?! Being a youtuber is about taking the bad with the good, not telling of everyone that disagrees with you.

Don't even get me started on how she "talks sophisticated" and she can't help if her viewers don't understand. Sorry honey, if your iPhone didn't have autocorrect your true "sophistication" would shine through.
OMG that orange comment got me :rofl:
Sorry, not a native English speaker.

Return to “Lindsandbaby”