Lindsandbaby Part 4

mommyoftwogirlsca
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 4

Unread post by mommyoftwogirlsca »

I never get to work out I have two kids to take care of. But she may have people watch her sons. My sister in law has three and still gets to work out at night. So it is possible, I tried to work out after my second was born but she was to clingy to leave with someone.

Unread post by Guest »

Mimi had a cheat day and ate a bunch of crab legs. Having worked in a seafood restaurant for YEARS, I can tell you that unless they are steamed, they are NOT healthy just without the butter. Chinese restaurants BOIL their crab legs in tons of salt water.

I ate a ton of crab legs one vacation and was dying of thirst at the end of the week. When I went to the doctor, they were really worried and did some blood work. They checked my sodium levels and said it was really spiked, and the only thing I had eaten that week was salad and other non-sodium items except the crab legs.

Needless to say, this just taught me to only eat the steamed ones. Hope that was the case for Mimi's.
takechancesx
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by takechancesx »

did anyone else notice in Mimi's new video in the background there's a picture that says "never trust a skinny chef" and then it disappears at 4:08 lol.

Unread post by Guest »

takechancesx wrote:did anyone else notice in Mimi's new video in the background there's a picture that says "never trust a skinny chef" and then it disappears at 4:08 lol.

Hahahaha! A skinny chef that makes good food is a smart chef.
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ChanelleJo »

takechancesx wrote:did anyone else notice in Mimi's new video in the background there's a picture that says "never trust a skinny chef" and then it disappears at 4:08 lol.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Sorry, not a native English speaker.

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Yue195 »

AuntieToABabyBoy:) wrote:What's her kids full names?
Braiden Luke Line and Andrew Dillon Frost.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

chanellejo wrote:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
And they think were stupid and won't notice stuff like that. That's hilarious though.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So I was watching My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding and every time I see martensburg,WV (spelling???) come on the screen I am anticipating I will see Lindsey and MiMi on screen...am I the only person who thinks/wishes this!? So random I know!
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

Mimi's *White rice in sushi* is the biggest problem?? :roll:
Crab legs full of oil, salt, butter, yeah sure..they are healthy as the "healthy poptart".
Besides..you don't reward yourself after 5 days with a 3000 calories smorgasbord.
Oh girl, go to a dietitian, or nutritionist, or dietologist.. ANYONE who know her a$$ from her esophagus. :?
up all night, got demons to fight
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

cakewalked wrote:
sleep84 wrote:Mimi's *White rice in sushi* is the biggest problem?? :roll:
Crab legs full of oil, salt, butter, yeah sure..they are healthy as the "healthy poptart".
Besides..you don't reward yourself after 5 days with a 3000 calories smorgasbord.
Oh girl, go to a dietitian, or nutritionist, or dietologist.. ANYONE who know her a$$ from her esophagus. :?
Hahahahha maybe after a year or six months of healthy eating and exercising, give yourself a slice of pie. But really, not even a week and you're splurging on crab legs?!?!
Hahahha why wouldn't they go to a nutrionist or talk to a professional about eating/eating habits?

How I reeward myself for eating healthy is buying a sub once a week or every other 2 weeks. I never go out to resturants or buy fast food. Although I do somewhat consider subway fast food.

Unread post by Guest »

sleep84 wrote:Mimi's *White rice in sushi* is the biggest problem?? :roll:

You don't find oil in crab legs unless the meat itself was cooked in it, which if they were steamed, they weren't. They are actually a LOT healthier than a poptart, but if they were fast frozen with saline/salt water, then they will be even more salty after boiling or steaming. The sodium is the biggest threat. The calories are extremely low too, and the fat content is little to none. Not sure where you got your facts from.

If they are fresh, she is good to go.

A poptart doesn't offer the vitamins, minerals, and omega 3's that crab meat does. So, while you attack them for not knowing their nutritional information, your's was pretty bad too.

Return to “Lindsandbaby”