Sorry, not a native English speaker.

Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 4

Unread post by Ambrosia »

Surprisingly enough, after people said they think her breastfeeding isn't going as well, there's a picture of Andrew, looking uncomfortable, and nursing. Isn't weird how we make a comment about something then poof! there it is?
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

Ambrosia wrote:Surprisingly enough, after people said they think her breastfeeding isn't going as well, there's a picture of Andrew, looking uncomfortable, and nursing. Isn't weird how we make a comment about something then poof! there it is?
I said there'd be a video but she would...breast is best but come on....making it so obvious you read here. HI LINDSEY AND MIMI!
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

A picture proves nothing. I can put my daughter back on breast at anytime and I can say I am only breast feeding when I now exclusively pump....whooooa and what about her inverted/short nipple. how is the nipple shield going linds? do you like the tommie tippie one or have you changed to a different brand to suit Andrew's needs? going to review a nipple shield yet? hmm? hmm?
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

And may I also point out her holding Andrew while breast feeding is horrid. It looks like she is suffocating him. Her lack of education is disappointing....its sickening :(. I feel sorry for Andrew.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

cakewalked wrote:Poor bubs :( where is this photo/video of breast feeding?

instagram.

yeahbuddy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by yeahbuddy »

i have breastfed all of my children and the photo looks fine from what you can see at that angle, what exactly is wrong with it?
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

the angle of the Andrew's head position. I have breast fed my son (for not long 3 weeks due to school) and my daughter 5 months ( i am pumping now so not only for her father to feed her but so I can do groceries faster etc). I also have went to a lactation consultant...gosh a rough estimate..8x? to gain all information and to do all the positions and latching techniques. That position seems staged. In my opinion.
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

It looks like he is resting against a hard book.
truffles92
Informer
Informer

Unread post by truffles92 »

So she's back on the Depo shot. Wtf. I just can't with these girls. If the previous BC method failed, why use it again ?!
Truffles92: Portraying my own context since 2012
VerucaSalt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by VerucaSalt »

I think it looks like she just pressed his face up against her chest while someone (Mimi) snapped a pic real quick. Just looks awkward and uncomfortable.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

truffles92 wrote:So she's back on the Depo shot. Wtf. I just can't with these girls. If the previous BC method failed, why use it again ?!

You'd think her mother would request an IUD
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

VerucaSalt wrote:I think it looks like she just pressed his face up against her chest while someone (Mimi) snapped a pic real quick. Just looks awkward and uncomfortable.

I know right!! her legs are crossed and no breast feeding pillow. im sorry every time i nursed I needed a breast feeding pillow.
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

truffles92 wrote:So she's back on the Depo shot. Wtf. I just can't with these girls. If the previous BC method failed, why use it again ?!
The depo shot didn't fail, she skipped one because she thought it was making her gain weight. She used condoms supposedly, and that's how she got pregnant.
yeahbuddy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by yeahbuddy »

subject99 wrote:
VerucaSalt wrote:I think it looks like she just pressed his face up against her chest while someone (Mimi) snapped a pic real quick. Just looks awkward and uncomfortable.

I know right!! her legs are crossed and no breast feeding pillow. im sorry every time i nursed I needed a breast feeding pillow.
i've never used a pillow. if a baby is feeling uncomfortable they will let you know, he does not appear to be crying so that is why i said from that angle i don't see how there is anything wrong with her position. from that angle it is also impossible to tell if she actually is bfing so it could all be a set up, i really don't see how she could be exclusively bfing and be gone as much as she does.
TaylorKnows

So um guys I haven't checked my vlog account in awhile and when I did, I had a long ass message from Lindsey. I'm not going to post the whole thing but here's part of it:
There are some things I want to address with you. Where at any time did I ever say I thought I was "perfect"? I am smart enough to realize that my life and some choices that I have made make it very clear I am not. I do not pretend to be rich (although I am not poor as people who SAY they know my family and I). I do not pretend to be perfect. I am not proud of my situation. It is not what I pictured when I was younger and had planned my future. The flip flopping as you call it, No one would understand unless they went through what I did. It is what it is. I am not saying it is the ideal situation but why is it such a big deal? Alex is immature at times but who isn't? He has never been in jail. He has a job. He doesn't do drugs. He was in Braiden's life even before him and I were involved. There are children everyday who have step fathers and are fine. I am 18 years old and I am going to make mistakes. I am going to change my mind.
Are you free of mistakes? Are you perfect?

What I do not get is people on that horrible site say it is just opinions. No it isn't. It is straight up bullying. Just because you aren't saying it directly to someones face doesn't make it different. I can assure you that I get messages daily from people on there saying it directly to me and not only that to my family and friends. Now I know I put myself out there to be judged but why attack innocent people who have not made the choice to put their lives out there? You guys do more research on people you do not know than any supporter would. It isn't just things I make public either. Fake profiles are made. It is honestly creepy. I will say that I do have a certain level of respect for you because you choose to make your identity public to go through the same judgement as we do. My question is why do you continue to watch someone you personally do not like? Do you realize people who do not support myself and other vloggers pay us just as a supporter does?

Another question, What would you do if one of these mothers who actually do go and read that garbage committed suicide? Do you not think that would be partly every single persons fault that talked about her?

That site is beyond gossip. Attacking my mother for her appearance. What if people did that to you Taylor, your family? Saying that she lied about being raped. That is absolutely disgusting.

That's just part of it mind you...I don't even...I'm gonna respond but I find it so hilarious...
thecitylightsburn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thecitylightsburn »

That poor baby doesn't look so comfortable. Heh.
I'm sweating like a sinner in a church.

TaylorKnows

cakewalked wrote:That message, yikes. No it wouldn't be anyones fault but the person who did it. I strongly believe that.
I responded back with a message just as long lol. And I told her that while I would feel sad that someone felt it was necessary to take their life and sad for their family, I wouldn't lose sleep at night, because I've done nothing wrong. I tried to be civil as I could with her and tried to give her some advice. We're like right around the same age (if anything she's just a few months older than I am) so I hope she takes it to heart, but she probably won't.
TaylorKnows

cakewalked wrote:What did you originally message her that caused her reply to be so lengthy?
I left a comment on one of her videos:
Lindsey, do you think you're going to make a video acknowledging the people that sent you gifts? I know you were asked to wait, but why don't you just make a quick little haul type thing? I think it'd be nice if you acknowledged them.
Reply · 2

Yeah. All I said. But she knows I post on here, so I think it was just bottled up anger. I'm not even using that account anymore just because I don't have time to vlog lol which is why I just got the message 12 days later. Still crazy that she felt the need to write that much.
TaylorKnows

Eh, probably not. Like I said she's probably had that bottled up over the thread for a long time so she chose me since she knows I post on here. Though most of the time her responses are long...why doesn't she stop vlogging and become a writer. Ha, I kid.

Return to “Lindsandbaby”