bunnysalad
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 4

Unread post by bunnysalad »

MakeupGirly wrote:
bunnysalad wrote:Ahh, it all makes sense now. They are learning everything from The Biggest Loser, that is one of the worst shows to "learn" how to lose weight from. Jeez...
Didn't you know that if you watch every episode of The Biggest Loser, you are a qualified Nutrionist and Personal Trainer?
Hot damn! I should put that on my resume! Here I thought the classes I took in College were better but nope, The Biggest Loser is what makes it happen!
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

Unread post by Guest »

I think we need to give them credit for eating better, period. Any better choices are going to make them lose weight and be healthier. They won't be at their greatest potential, but this is far better than McDonalds and Chinese every day.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

Just saw both the video's posted. Haven't watched yet.

I'm stuck on my blackberry so I can't quite or check links.

But I do agree with OhReallyNow. I do give them credit for eating "better" although to my standards...well its not good to my standards. But they will learn in time. They read this page so they will read our comments and pick up better habits. They wontt give credit where its do though. (Rolls eyes)
fleurdeface
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by fleurdeface »

I don't see how she is breastfeeding on such a small calorie intake?

Breakfast: 2 egg omelet with mushrooms, onions, tomato, fresh parsley, and spinach. 200
Snack: Banana 120
Lunch: Turkey Sandwich on whole grain 350
snack: Cliff bar 240
Dinner: Chicken noodle soup (Progresso light) 140
snack: Glass of fat free organic milk 90
Total 1140

That's under 1200 calories a day for breastfeeding and 45 minutes of cardio.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

I do not believe for one second that Lindsey runs on a treadmill for half an hour. Nobody has a baby 3 months ago, having not been fit before the baby & being unhealthy & inactive during pregnancy & then just joins a gym & runs for half an hour. Puh-lease. After I had my son I was going to the gym 5 days a week, doing a weight loss challenge, so I was getting my ass kicked by a personal trainer, & it took me like 5 months to be able to run for half an hour straight. Lindsey is full of shit
bunnysalad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by bunnysalad »

Hey running to her can mean the treadmill is on a 3.

I'm not hating on them for eating better, great for them, I'm proud. I'm hating because they are spreading this crap that is not correct. It's like they watch The Biggest Loser and watch a few mommy weight loss people and they are so damn smart and have the right to spread what they do as facts and what everyone needs to do.
There are several AMAZING people in the weight loss community that spread tons of different advice and have good weight loss content that is set for tons of different people. I have an eating disorder (binge) and a food addict and I watch the other people who haven't been doing this for less than a month and even states that they weren't into it that spread whatever they think is correct.
Sorry, rant over. :)
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
AuntieToABabyBoy:)
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AuntieToABabyBoy:) »

This chicks life is so confusing and dull I don't know where to begin.....
Being a auntie is the best gift in the world and when I become a mother my life would be perfect <3 :)

Unread post by Guest »

Can we get back to Mimi only having 3 shirts? Or can we get back to Mimi posting things about forgiveness and grace, yet posting some pretty rude comments on instagram?

I don't care about their diets anymore, lol. It's bored me to tears now, haha. And while I write this, I am eating grilled chicken from chick fil a, and you better believe I have hot sauce and ranch dressing. MUAHAH
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The biggest loser is an unhealthy thing to look upon for inspiration. The way the lose weight on that show is so unhealthy. They do it by eating 1,000 calories a day (below the recommended daily amount, especially for how much they exercise) and they work out for like 6 hours a day. It's not healthy to lose weight that quickly either. It pretty much sets the contestants up to gain weight back when they leave the house because it is not realistic to continue that way in the real world. It's basically starving them and working them to the bone, which obviously will drop weight but it's not sustainable, healthy or realistic to live that way. And that is why all the previous contestants gain weight back.

Unread post by Guest »

I admit, I would be heartbroken if someone talked about my mom or dad's weight, or talked about their limited clothing, but I also make sure my parents aren't posting such crazy things on a public forum. The best way to avoid such harsh and hurtful criticism is avoiding the spotlight.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

OhReallyNow

I read a few comments and I couldn't agree more with you. Her comments sound like a teenager. A picture she posted about lindsey she said "she was talented" talking like she is dead or something.

To pick on her clothes I could careless.
I have a select few of clothing (4 pants and 7 shirts) sooo I don't buy myself clothes I put the money towards kids so I see mimi doing the same. Putting her money towards andrew,braiden and lindsey so her clothes and lifestyle hinders.

Unread post by Guest »

subject99 wrote:OhReallyNow

I read a few comments and I couldn't agree more with you. Her comments sound like a teenager. A picture she posted about lindsey she said "she was talented" talking like she is dead or something.

I have a select few of clothing (4 pants and 7 shirts) sooo I don't buy myself clothes I put the money towards kids so I see mimi doing the same. Putting her money towards andrew,braiden and lindsey so her clothes and lifestyle hinders.

Yeah, the real tragedy isn't the few shirts she had but the hundreds and possibly thousands spent on Lindsey's
makeup, accessories, toiletries, clothes, and gadgets.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I would imagine being that overweight she probably doesn't even enjoy shopping for herself, clothes are probably hard to find and limited in their style and she's probably not comfortable going clothes shopping. I think once she loses a bit more weight and is more comfortable in her own skin she will probably pop up with a whole new wardrobe. She could use that as a goal reward, like lose 30 pounds and go shopping.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

OhReallyNow wrote:

Yeah, the real tragedy isn't the few shirts she had but the hundreds and possibly thousands spent on Lindsey's
I love how lindsey wanted those shorts soooo bad. Like really!? Grow up hahaha its not a fashion statement working out.

Unread post by Guest »

subject99 wrote:
OhReallyNow wrote:

I love how lindsey wanted those shorts soooo bad. Like really!? Grow up hahaha its not a fashion statement working out.

The girl wearing them in the photo was super skinny too, lol.
Jessie226
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jessie226 »

Ughhh it is so annoying how Lindsey stares at her in reflection on the screen instead of into the actual lens. Then she loses her place and trails off cos she was so busy staring at herself and making sexy eyes to herself...like seriously it's nauseating. She's just a vain child.

And can i just say mimi should be disgusted and ashamed of herself for bullying teenage girls and calling them retarded on instagram. There are other ways to deal with people who say stuff you don't like. The way she is acting towards young girls is revolting. She is almost 40 and a mother of two for flip sake. No wonder Lindsey is a little bitch, too.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

OhReallyNow wrote:
subject99 wrote:
OhReallyNow wrote:

The girl wearing them in the photo was super skinny too, lol.
Yeah she was more liked tonned and photo shopped :p.

Lindsey wishes that body was her no doubt
fleurdeface
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by fleurdeface »

I appreciate that Lindsay was honest in her video. The shorts part was weird. The nike pro shorts and tiny, spandex compression shorts. They are hard to pull of even if your not overweight.....
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

Bodyinabox wrote:
ahahah che storia, è stranamente familiare leggere in italiano in mezzo a fiumi di inglese! :D
È vero! Comunque sai l'inglese molto bene brava! E sai un sacco di cose che molti italiani non sanno, dico sia come cibi diffusi in USA, sia come termini e slang haha! Io concordo con praticamente tutto quello che scrivete, soprattutto su Lindsey e Tayler, però ho un po' paura di commentare perchè poi boh non si sa mai quelle cosa si inventano di denunciarci o robe simili! Vivi in Italia te?
Ma grazie! :D Che dolce! :love2: Sei molto indulgente sul mucchio di errori che faccio! Devo dire che ogni tanto mi invento pure parole nuove, se non mi va di controllare su Google un dubbio di spelling :D poi vabbè, parlo troppo.. quindi scrivo tanto! Sì, vivo in Italia (fisicamente!) ma di testa? Sicuramente oltreoceano!
Ci sono anche italiane che fanno tutorial etc. (principalmente Make-up, niente mamme vloggers) e siti di critica ce ne sono ovunque, è normale, possono arrabbiarsi fin che vogliono :) ma è un diritto parlare di una cosa pubblica!
Bacio! :bkiss:
up all night, got demons to fight
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

5:42 - 5:43 ... what the heck was that scream in the background? :o Sounded like her mom calling "Lindsey".. Ok, now I'm even more scared!
I think "the biggest loser" whether you have that trigger for eating disorders or not, it's misleading and harmful. An obese person who wants to lose weight can't rely on what *they* do, because it's very rare that an obese person had no health conditions and could put up with that kind of training. If you're not among those, it can be more dangerous than eating junk food and never get off the couch.
Then, my goodness, it's SO fat-shaming. :?
Isn't a gallon of water a day a little too much?
It's not just water weight, muscles weigh more than fat.
Running for 30 minutes? She must mean speed walking. Marathon runners have to TRAIN PROPERLY to reach 30 minutes of run. :roll:

OMG... those shorts are NOT for everyone, those are more unflattering than underwear!
up all night, got demons to fight

Return to “Lindsandbaby”