Lindsandbaby Part 4

TaylorKnows

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 4

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

truffles92 wrote:LOTS of contestants gained back their weight plus some. That show isn't realistic, losing 20 pounds a week is not realistic. Jillian Michaels have even said not to try and mimic the bihggest loser at home.
Jillian Michaels is a joke to begin with...it's not something you should go by whatsoever. It's nice to get maybe tips on eating healthier, but in reality, just excersize seems to be what I see work for most people. I think it's great Mimi and Lindsey want to do something to better themselves, but go get educated.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by subject99 »

cakewalked wrote:I have the xbox Jillian Michaels tribal workout jungle game.. it's quite interesting hahaha.
Anyway, Lindsey looks really weird in her most recent photo of herself on instgram, in the yellow shirt? And on her new pictures of Andrew, every other comment is OMG MINI ALEX OMG.
Post for me?

I can't use instagram on my phone.

And omg omg I won't believe its a mini alex till I see DNA results omg omg
TaylorKnows

I must say his coloring...doesn't match any father in question...but maybe that's just because I can't really make out what Alex is.
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

TaylorKnows wrote:Image

I must say his coloring...doesn't match any father in question...but maybe that's just because I can't really make out what Alex is.
I think he looks a lot like Lindsey's Dad:

subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lindsey set her instagram to private unless you follow now. Booourns. I'm not getting an instagram.

I really don't see alex in andrew. Maybe when he gets older?
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ChanelleJo »

Whoaaa.. Lindsey's mom at 17 :o She looks like she's 30.
Sorry, not a native English speaker.

subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

chanellejo wrote:Whoaaa.. Lindsey's mom at 17 :o She looks like she's 30.
I know! Her mother hasn't changed one bit!
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Poor Mr. 17 year old Lindgren. I'd imagine him with a nicer girl. LOL, what am I sayin'? :lol:
Also, It's not weird that Andrew has darker skin, like hello? Alex has darker skin too. And as I said before, I still think he's the father. I'm pretty sure the little brat slept with him before she said she did, or "she texted him to have sex" long before, kind of cheating on Jared. She is a walking stereotype. That kind of trashy teenager with 2 children at bearly 18, a blonde white son and a dark one. Those kind of children that you walk on the street with them and people are talking shit like 'oh look they got different dads'.
This can happen, but hell... is so fucking trashy when you're an 18 year old...

TaylorKnows

MakeupGirly wrote:
TaylorKnows wrote:Image

I think he looks a lot like Lindsey's Dad:

WHOA! Young Mimi is exactly what Lindsey is...Alex and Jared look at your future....

But yeah, I do see her dad in him. I haven't seen her dad much lol.
yeahbuddy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by yeahbuddy »

17?! is that a typo? did she mean 27?! wow.
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

What the hell, lady?! Are you dreaming? "Edward oh Edward"....wtf

TaylorKnows

chanellejo wrote:Image

I thought she only liked Disney movies...oh well. She probably thinks this makes her seem sooo mature.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

TaylorKnows wrote:
chanellejo wrote:Image

I thought she only liked Disney movies...oh well. She probably thinks this makes her seem sooo mature.
I don't think there is anything she can do to identify how mature she is. Its just a lost cause at this point.
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The woman is 40. She has to be mature enough, no doubt. But oh wow... she is even more immature than Lindsey.

subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I just don't get how immature they are. Its like their brains stopped maturing at 16. They are stuck with high-school mentality. I hope Andrew and Braiden don't turn out like that.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Looks to me she doesn't have proper work out bottoms.. Always college pants. Not that it necessarily matters, I just like dri fit haha.

Anyways, looks to me she really is trying so I give her credits for that. As to not really never being there for her kids.. maybe it's the best she isn't because she obviously doesn't want to. Mimi may be a mess, but I don't doubt she loves her grandchildren very much.
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

I think its great that Lindsey is making all this effort to work out and get healthy, but WHERE ARE HER KIDS?!?! I only have 1 baby(she'll be 3 months on June 2): AHHH) and there's NO way I could work out the amount Lindsey said she does, how does she do it with two?

Not that I need to really do hours of workouts, I eat healthy, and I mean like REALLY healthy(previous dancer for 17 years, haha) and I suppose I was blessed with good genes?

One tip for Lindsey if she actually ever takes care of her kids: I have Clara(my daughter) sometimes on her playmat or swing, and I sing to her as I do core workouts on the floor(bicycle crunches, crunches, push-ups, etc) or jog in place. She loves it when I sing, and I get to workout! :)
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

^ I have a six year old with adhd and I can manage sports just fine without a babysitter :) I go to outdoors gym (park is located 20metres from it) and we go for a jog/walk almost every afternoon/evening. I have a cross trainer and weight lifting bench soon too. Cross trainer cost me 50$ used and weight bench.. someone wants to trade it for a bag of candy and I'm all for it, lol
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

placebo wrote:Looks to me she doesn't have proper work out bottoms.. Always college pants. Not that it necessarily matters, I just like dri fit haha.

Anyways, looks to me she really is trying so I give her credits for that. As to not really never being there for her kids.. maybe it's the best she isn't because she obviously doesn't want to. Mimi may be a mess, but I don't doubt she loves her grandchildren very much.
Oh no doubt MiMi loves her grandchildren. It just seems like she loves them more then Lindsey. MiMi is more off a mother figure by the looks of it. Jared has Braiden (it seems like more then her but I could be mistaken by ttheir visitation/custody agreement) more then her. He seems like the stable/more mature/better parent.

At this point if Lindsey doesn't want to be involved with her children that's her own lose and her own mistakes. She shouldn't of had children if she was going to be this vain and put herself first. Its not how it works Lindsey.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

To me Andrew looks a bit like his Uncle Bill/William and Braiden.William has got quite tannish skin, if anything I say Andrew takes more after the Lindgren then Frost. To me you can really tell who a baby takes after at 5/6 months. Thats when characteristics are more defined. Though I still say he could be Jareds, the pointed ear was just weird.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.

Return to “Lindsandbaby”