Lindsandbaby Part 4

ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 4

Unread post by ChanelleJo »

Uh-oh :ooops: Those ears, damn! Looks like Andrew needs a DNA test a la Maury Show style.

Sorry, not a native English speaker.

drunkunicorn
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by drunkunicorn »

I don't know how to link a photo on here, but if you go on jareds old instagram there's an old photo of him as a baby in red trousers, you can see his ears even better there, and they're identical to Braidens and Andrews. Holy crap whoever spotted this is good. His old instagram name is jaredline23
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

Wooow, holy crap someone needs to send this to Lindsey and Jared.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

She'll never own up to it...and if she ever did, she'd get sooo much support and what not and she'd be the victim in it all.

Meanwhile Andrew's gonna grow up looking nothing like his dad and find out when he's like 16.
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

There are better pictures of Jared than that one where you can see his ears right and they are the exact same as Braiden and Andrews'. I really thought that Andrew was Alex's because I thought they looked a like. Alex does kind of look like Lindsey's brother though so I guess that's where it comes from.
TaylorKnows

Okay so Lindsey and I are still going back and forth on this (and she's still writing long ass novels) but in the latest edition, other than what she's repeated: we're all stalkers and we need to focus on our own lives. I did mention the paternity, but did say I was only saying it for the sake of Andrew, Alex and Jared who all deserve to know the truth and I really do mean it.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

lalakait wrote:
subject99 wrote:All I know is that the 100 dollars a month (tax credit) stops at age 6. I can only assume that the baby bonus 659 a month stops at age 6 too. Let me google this out of boredom. Well I could rip apart mimi's blog but I would have to quote her blog but I will just want to bash my head again.
its a tax credit, its like 300 a month per child and called the child tax bennifit, plus the 100 dollars until they are 5 or 6, the 100 is to help offset the cost of child care until the kid is in school... its not a baby bonus. Its just a tax bennifit that is returned monthly, but if you make so much that it is so low they will do one payment. Im pretty sure people in the states get a tax credit when they get their tax return for dependant chiildren if they qulify. In canada when we get our tax return there is no credit or money given for dependants. The more you make the less you Child tax benifit is. But we pay alot more taxes here, and our sales tax is nearly double.

A friend of mine receives 759 a month for one child. Her fiance works full time. Thats how I know its 759. Im sure once they get married it will offset with his bi-weekly pay.

The Child tax benifit contunuies until the kid turns 18. idk where you got that is was 659 lol must be more than one kid.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lalakait wrote:
subject99 wrote:All I know is that the 100 dollars a month (tax credit) stops at age 6. I can only assume that the baby bonus 659 a month stops at age 6 too. Let me google this out of boredom. Well I could rip apart mimi's blog but I would have to quote her blog but I will just want to bash my head again.
its a tax credit, its like 300 a month per child and called the child tax bennifit, plus the 100 dollars until they are 5 or 6, the 100 is to help offset the cost of child care until the kid is in school... its not a baby bonus. Its just a tax bennifit that is returned monthly, but if you make so much that it is so low they will do one payment. Im pretty sure people in the states get a tax credit when they get their tax return for dependant chiildren if they qulify. In canada when we get our tax return there is no credit or money given for dependants. The more you make the less you Child tax benifit is. But we pay alot more taxes here, and our sales tax is nearly double.

The Child tax benifit contunuies until the kid turns 18. idk where you got that is was 659 lol must be more than one kid.

A friend of mine receives 759 a month for one child. Her fiance works full time. Thats how I know its 759. Im sure once they get married it will offset with his bi-weekly pay.

-fixed
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

TaylorKnows wrote:Okay so Lindsey and I are still going back and forth on this (and she's still writing long ass novels) but in the latest edition, other than what she's repeated: we're all stalkers and we need to focus on our own lives. I did mention the paternity, but did say I was only saying it for the sake of Andrew, Alex and Jared who all deserve to know the truth and I really do mean it.
So,you're literally talking to right now!?

1) we are not stalkers. May I get the definitions for lindsay?

Rejected stalkers-pursue their victims in order to reverse, correct, or avenge a rejection (e.g. divorce, separation, termination).

Resentful stalkers-pursue a vendetta because of a sense of grievance against the victims – motivated mainly by the desire to frighten and distress the victim.

Intimacy seekers-seek to establish an intimate, loving relationship with their victim. To many of them the victim is a long-sought-after soul mate, and they were 'meant' to be together.

Incompetent suitors,-despite poor social or courting skills, have a fixation, or in some cases, a sense of entitlement to an intimate relationship with those who have attracted their amorous interest. Their victims are most often already in a dating relationship with someone else.

Predatory stalkers-spy on the victim in order to prepare and plan an attack – often sexual – on the victim.

Cyberstalking-is the use of computers or other electronic technology to facilitate stalking. A booming “spy shop” industry has sprouted up to supply Hi-tech equipment such as computer hacking or monitoring software, hidden cameras, microphones, and GPS tracking units.[21] In Davis (2001), Lucks identified a separate category of stalkers who instead of a terrestrial means, prefer to perpetrate crimes against their targeted victims through electronic and online means.

NONE of us are doing that so we my dear are NOT STALKING!

2) She will NEVER give a straight answer of who the real father is. She probably doesn't want to get caught in her lies.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

TaylorKnows wrote:Okay so Lindsey and I are still going back and forth on this (and she's still writing long ass novels) but in the latest edition, other than what she's repeated: we're all stalkers and we need to focus on our own lives. I did mention the paternity, but did say I was only saying it for the sake of Andrew, Alex and Jared who all deserve to know the truth and I really do mean it.

Rejected stalkers-pursue their victims in order to reverse, correct, or avenge a rejection (e.g. divorce, separation, termination).

Resentful stalkers-pursue a vendetta because of a sense of grievance against the victims – motivated mainly by the desire to frighten and distress the victim.

Intimacy seekers-seek to establish an intimate, loving relationship with their victim. To many of them the victim is a long-sought-after soul mate, and they were 'meant' to be together.

Incompetent suitors,-despite poor social or courting skills, have a fixation, or in some cases, a sense of entitlement to an intimate relationship with those who have attracted their amorous interest. Their victims are most often already in a dating relationship with someone else.

Predatory stalkers-spy on the victim in order to prepare and plan an attack – often sexual – on the victim.

Cyberstalking-is the use of computers or other electronic technology to facilitate stalking. A booming “spy shop” industry has sprouted up to supply Hi-tech equipment such as computer hacking or monitoring software, hidden cameras, microphones, and GPS tracking units.[21] In Davis (2001), Lucks identified a separate category of stalkers who instead of a terrestrial means, prefer to perpetrate crimes against their targeted victims through electronic and online means.

2) She will NEVER give a straight answer of who the real father is. She probably doesn't want to get caught in her lies.
Heartbreakcoverupxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Heartbreakcoverupxo »

Somebody should send Alex that photo with the ears showing. Hopefully if he isn't dumb enough to listen to Lindsay he will get a paternity test for the sake of Andrew knowing his real father.
I speak the truth, if that makes me a bitch then so be it.
TaylorKnows

subject99 wrote:

Well we're basically playing message tag lol. She sent me a message and I keep responding. She writes like 10 paragraphs a message and it's all just the same shit she always says. If she responds to what I tell her, I'll make sure to include this, even though I did assure her none of us want to stalk her. And yeah, she probably never will tell me the truth about it or anyone, just figured I'd throw it out there because we're allowed to ask her anything...so long as it's over PM.
kat427
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kat427 »

I'm sorry but it'd be pretty funny if the boys true paternity was given away by his set ears.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

kat427 wrote:I'm sorry but it'd be pretty funny if the boys true paternity was given away by his set ears.
It could true! It would be hilarious. Ears are dominate in my family as well. But so is the button nose feature so are the noses' the same? I honestly haven't looked.
Jessica911
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jessica911 »

I made one using Jared's baby picture I found off of his instagram, is that better? He has a whole bunch of baby and young pictures of himself on there where you can really see the ears, take a look for yourself. http://instagram.com/jaredline23

ImageImage
lalove1018
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lalove1018 »

I'm sure that Alex is the typical hick WV boy that doesn't care to know if he really is the father or not! So that's why she hasn't taken a DNA test! He rather not know the truth and just live a trashy life with Lindsey!
Jessica911
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jessica911 »

Or this picture. :P

ImageImage
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Did anyone send it to them?
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

TaylorKnows wrote:
Well we're basically playing message tag lol. She sent me a message and I keep responding. She writes like 10 paragraphs a message and it's all just the same shit she always says. If she responds to what I tell her, I'll make sure to include this, even though I did assure her none of us want to stalk her. And yeah, she probably never will tell me the truth about it or anyone, just figured I'd throw it out there because we're allowed to ask her anything...so long as it's over PM.

Its probably just copied and pasted or her mother just keeps tying it to you. They can't seem to get the stories straight. Im pretty sure none of us even have the time to stalk her hahaha the glory is going to there heads to much. Trust me Lindsay we do NOT want to stalk you.
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

So, Lindsay sweetheart, WE need to find something better to do. Ok. Just because we don't chug down the cool-aid and we actually have opinions about stuff you WILLINGLY put out there?
What about all your supporters and subscribers though?
I get annoyed everytime someone is a little butthurt and plays the card "find something better to do! loser!"
Ok, sorry, I was supporting you and you yourself tell me that I'm wasting my time? Jeez, thanks. If I were her supporter I'd be really pissed off. I'd feel insulted and mocked.

I have nothing against her but her channel is not really my cup of tea. Some comments like the Holocaust thing, were really TOO MUCH! But all in all I am just indifferent, so it's not like I'm sending her vibes of hatred or anything.
And yes, it's unbearable the omni-presence of her mommy quarrelling with 17year old girls. ;)

---and could she just please DELETE that disgusting comment under her profile picture?? It upsets ME and it's not even ADDRESSED TO ME! I would be ENRAGED if anyone dared talk like that to my mom.---

Krissy (Kristen? Kristy?.... omg.. Lindey's mom!!) needs to let her daughter handle the quarrels herself, because she is not stupid and she is making her look like the weak kid who is peeing his pants and can't talk back to defend himself. Not cool.

What's the problem with YTteenmommies? That after a while they CAN'T be real. If they get famous they get definitely more money that the "real" situation of a teen mom. So they are not real anymore. Then obviously, they give a false image of teen mommyhood. They have what just a bunch of them has: a bunch of YT bucks! :)
up all night, got demons to fight

Return to “Lindsandbaby”