Unread post by WhatTheFudge »

MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 5

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

At the rate Lindsey is going shes going to have as many threads as HoeTay!
#FreeBen #FreeGlen
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

Did she ever get that "accounting job"?
AuntieToABabyBoy:)
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AuntieToABabyBoy:) »

HoeTay lmao
Being a auntie is the best gift in the world and when I become a mother my life would be perfect <3 :)
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

subject99 wrote:Did she ever get that "accounting job"?
Apparently she got a job at Victoria's secret, according to her twitter
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

Lindsey and Mimi I'm sure...

And as for her job, how long will that last? Even if it does, will she make any money with all the stuff she's gonna buy?
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Im sure victoria secret will work well with her 'busy" schedule so thats good that she has a 'job" I wouldn't consider that ideal I mean lets be honest its kinda dead end job dont move up high on that ladder but YAY she has a job! But like you said TaylorKnows with the rate she spend money and for example steve madden boots (ohh ranging from 130-190 bucks) that will more then likely be one of her pay checks. I hope they let her pump at work and give her at least 25 mins breaks to pump. if she works a full 8 hour shift see should pump before hand then 2-3 hours after she has been there...hmmm if she starts at 8am id assume she would pump or feed then need to pump at 10am,1pm,4pm (off at 4pm) doubts any work place will give you 3 25 mins breaks and a lunch unless she skips lunch. Oh Lindsey do explain your pumping situation for us....pretty please!
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ALSO why does she never update on breast feeding (if she still is apparently) Like why didn't she tell other teen mum's her tricks and tips yet? Andrew is 3 months now soooo what positions does Andrew like? How are he nipples doing there Lindsey cause every mother does and has experienced cracked nipples..how did you deal with that? hmmm hmm? how much are you getting when pumping? are you using mothers milk tea? ohh you durrrrp she is such a fool.
marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

I doubt she breast feeds much, if at all. I was just discussing with my friend who flew in to spend the week with me. I have been away from my son for more that 4 hours ONCE in the past year. He is two. I LOVE being a mother, I also just started back a college so I can get a job I will actually be passionate about, but i'm going online for now. The longest i've been away from him was the 2 surgerys ive has sense he has been born. His dad is in the Marines and we live far from everyone we have ever known. These girls would never survive if they actually had to be a mother 100% of the time to their children.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

marinewife0920 wrote:I doubt she breast feeds much, if at all. I was just discussing with my friend who flew in to spend the week with me. I have been away from my son for more that 4 hours ONCE in the past year. He is two. I LOVE being a mother, I also just started back a college so I can get a job I will actually be passionate about, but i'm going online for now. The longest i've been away from him was the 2 surgerys ive has sense he has been born. His dad is in the Marines and we live far from everyone we have ever known. These girls would never survive if they actually had to be a mother 100% of the time to their children.
Right?! We live across the country from our family & my fiancé works away for 2 weeks at a time, home for 1 week. I am with both of my kids 24/7, I have a friend who will occasionally take my toddler for a couple of hours in the afternoon so he can play with her kids, but besides that, I am the only one who looks after them. I just had a baby, I want to workout and lose weight, you know what I do, put the kids in the pram and go for a walk. I dont have someone to watch them for a couple of hours while I go to the gym, I need a haircut I have to work it into the week my partner is home so he can watch them, I want to go shopping, I take them with me. Like what every other real mother in the world does. Lindsey wouldnt last one day in my shoes with no help for her kids. She wouldn't have a clue what to do with them.
marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

staceybrax wrote:
marinewife0920 wrote:I doubt she breast feeds much, if at all. I was just discussing with my friend who flew in to spend the week with me. I have been away from my son for more that 4 hours ONCE in the past year. He is two. I LOVE being a mother, I also just started back a college so I can get a job I will actually be passionate about, but i'm going online for now. The longest i've been away from him was the 2 surgerys ive has sense he has been born. His dad is in the Marines and we live far from everyone we have ever known. These girls would never survive if they actually had to be a mother 100% of the time to their children.
Right?! We live across the country from our family & my fiancé works away for 2 weeks at a time, home for 1 week. I am with both of my kids 24/7, I have a friend who will occasionally take my toddler for a couple of hours in the afternoon so he can play with her kids, but besides that, I am the only one who looks after them. I just had a baby, I want to workout and lose weight, you know what I do, put the kids in the pram and go for a walk. I dont have someone to watch them for a couple of hours while I go to the gym, I need a haircut I have to work it into the week my partner is home so he can watch them, I want to go shopping, I take them with me. Like what every other real mother in the world does. Lindsey wouldnt last one day in my shoes with no help for her kids. She wouldn't have a clue what to do with them.
Amen! She doesn't have to mother them at all, she's just a babysitter. No doubt that she loves them, but she isn't raising her children, her whole family is.
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

^^^ crab itself, sure, not so unhealthy. As lobster. Just steamed with a dash of lemon, great.
The waterfall of butter, the batter and brittle around it, useless fats and calories are most likely through the roof. I never had the interest in building a knowledge in seafood, I'll obviously take your expertise in seafood preparation (I'm a vegetarian), but the methods of preparation most of the times change their nutritional value as going from a strawberry to strawberry jam.
We live in different continents, it may very well be drastically different (maybe they were fresh and not frozen at all, like you said). In the other case though, all the good stuff that's in there (like omega 3 and 6 etc. is pretty much non existent and it's like eating plastic...with a dip.
And it was not about the pin-pointing of calories of the crabs, it was about a splurge rewarded after 5 days.
But obviously, their business.
up all night, got demons to fight
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

[youtube][/youtube]
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

does she ever get up off her ass and play outside with her kids? take them for daily walks? All she does is by the looks of it hide out in her room in all her videos. Well the house cause they were in the living room too. You never see pictures of the kids out walking/in the stroller out for a daily walk.... I dunno if so im not very observant the. There was one video I recall but other then that nothing. That playmat Andrew is on can go outside......
BrutalHonesty
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BrutalHonesty »

Lol Her new video makes me laugh. They all just literally laid around the entire video. If she wants to have a lazy day cool, but why would you make a video of it and have that be the only thing happening in the video. I dont get it.. lol. I think it was the most pointless video shes made!
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

BrutalHonesty wrote:Lol Her new video makes me laugh. They all just literally laid around the entire video. If she wants to have a lazy day cool, but why would you make a video of it and have that be the only thing happening in the video. I dont get it.. lol. I think it was the most pointless video shes made!
Lol and that video was a WEEK of life, not just a day.
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

MakeupGirly wrote:
BrutalHonesty wrote:Lol Her new video makes me laugh. They all just literally laid around the entire video. If she wants to have a lazy day cool, but why would you make a video of it and have that be the only thing happening in the video. I dont get it.. lol. I think it was the most pointless video shes made!
And they wonder why they're so fat....
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MommyToASweetie wrote:
MakeupGirly wrote:
And they wonder why they're so fat....
That's probably just the whole amount of time she spent with her kids for the week, the rest of the time she was at the gym, shopping, tanning, eating out, going to movies etc etc.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lindsey is the best babysitter ever!
antiguru
Talker
Talker

Unread post by antiguru »

I literally fell asleep halfway through. Did she ever make it out of the damn bed?
“I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!”
Dr. Seuss

Return to “Lindsandbaby”