Lindsandbaby Part 6

MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 6

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

I don't think she got kicked out of school at all.

Unread post by Guest »

I love this lol

Unread post by Guest »

Also, she said this:
"12. Does your campus actually have sorority houses or do they just meet up? (somethinboutamber)

Our campus does NOT have sorority houses. No college in West Virginia has them. They are considered illegal from what I understand."

I feel like she is somewhat embarrassed that her sorority isn't a big sorority like you know of from larger universities. West Virginia University does indeed have sorority houses. Here is one for example: http://www.wvuaoii.com/#!the-house
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ChanelleJo »

OhReallyNow wrote:I love this lol

Hahaha, I love the "if you can't stand the heat, girl..." lol
Sorry, not a native English speaker.

Unread post by Guest »

Also, since I was reading all the questions:
"28. What was it like alex leaving for basic? The process, how did you prepare and cope with it?

It was sad but also very exciting that he would be learning to defend our country. He did it for his future and the boys future. The process is pretty long, at least it was for Alex so it did give us time to prepare and spend valuable time together. I do think family members should go through a class of what to expect. I learn things everyday I didn't know."

While I totally respect him joining the service, he isn't really doing much for his future or the boys' futures by being in the guard. Once he is out of training, he may make about $200 a month with no added benefits.

http://www.militaryspot.com/national-gu ... nal-guard/
lalove1018
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by lalove1018 »

Is that her go to excuse? ^^^ haha she doesn't know any of her followers except for letmetellya haha. She's so dumb. I think I say that every time if comment here about her.lol
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

OhReallyNow wrote:Also, since I was reading all the questions:
"28. What was it like alex leaving for basic? The process, how did you prepare and cope with it?

It was sad but also very exciting that he would be learning to defend our country. He did it for his future and the boys future. The process is pretty long, at least it was for Alex so it did give us time to prepare and spend valuable time together. I do think family members should go through a class of what to expect. I learn things everyday I didn't know."

While I totally respect him joining the service, he isn't really doing much for his future or the boys' futures by being in the guard. Once he is out of training, he may make about $200 a month with no added benefits.

http://www.militaryspot.com/national-gu ... nal-guard/
She thinks she is an army wife now hahaha wonder how she will cope now with her favourite show Army Wives is cancelled.

Return to “Lindsandbaby”