Lindsandbaby Part 6

placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Lindsandbaby Part 6

Unread post by placebo »

To be honest, I think Cass should have waited with having children. Then again, the image Linds paints.. Cass probably thinks that's normal.

Either way, if she makes YT, at she has some personality to her and she seems hard headed enough to manage the haters without 100x pityparties.
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 5

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

xalisondilaurentisx wrote:
thesebitchescray wrote:I can see Cass's instagram fine and I'm not even following her. Cassssbby is her instagram now.
That girl changes her instagram name more than Lindsey has sex.
More than both of them have sex....
stephaniemarie
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 6

Unread post by stephaniemarie »

she made it private lol
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

I was like.. dafuq, I did NOT start this thread. Then I realized mods must've worked their magic :o Way to make people feel crazy haha

On the prev part, someone brought up the topic of Linds gaining weight and I might actually agree after browsing her insta.
letmetellya
Informer
Informer

Unread post by letmetellya »

placebo wrote:To be honest, I think Cass should have waited with having children. Then again, the image Linds paints.. Cass probably thinks that's normal.

Either way, if she makes YT, at she has some personality to her and she seems hard headed enough to manage the haters without 100x pityparties.

CRAZY that just a month or so ago on Twitter, Cassidy was begging for help to move into her new apartment and offering blowjobs to anyone who would help her. On top of that she was asking for someone to let her sit on their face. Now she is in this committed relationship and ready to have a baby with him? That is insane. She said something about wanting to make it clear that she has know this guy for way longer than 2 weeks despite what someone was saying-----ummmm-----knowing him and being in a relationship are two different things. :o
Hilly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Hilly »

Cass is delusional ... I hate when girls/women fall in love quickly and keep mentioning/saying how he is "the one" and how they will get married and make future plans and how many kids they will have ... I bet they will break up before the baby is born ... these kind of relationship works this way no matter how she feels right now

about linds ... It is so obvious she is jealous of her friend ... in their video together she was trying so hard to act like her it was pathetic ...
BrutalHonesty
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BrutalHonesty »

In her day in the life she just posted, she went to taco bell and got a large soda. Dont try to lie about it linds because you can see through the lid that its pepsi. At 11:30 in the morning.. I wish she would just be honest and say she gave up on trying to lose weight.
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

at 15:26 on her day in the life, did anyone hear her say "goddammit"? ;) lol, not that big of a deal but still was funny.
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

Her and Alex are definitely done....on her personal twitter she says she is single. What a shocker, didn't see that one coming.
thissiteishilar
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by thissiteishilar »

Braiden is just too cute. Mimi has been teaching him good. And Linds and that baby voice. So irritating. Braiden will be talking better than her in about 2 weeks.
xalisondilaurentisx
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by xalisondilaurentisx »

MakeupGirly wrote:Her and Alex are definitely done....on her personal twitter she says she is single. What a shocker, didn't see that one coming.
How long do we think she's going to try and deny it?
Faith is to be awake and to be awake is for us to think
mariaaliviax
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mariaaliviax »

not sure if this has been mentioned before, but does anyone else think that her eyes look weird or strange?
Jameson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jameson »

OMG Lindsey for the love of God please stop baby talking to Braiden. He talks better than you do.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

The thing in thee DITL that annoyed me was when she was complaining about not having any time to have a shower or eat something... Umm maybe if you didn't have a 3 hour nap with Andrew and braiden you could have found the time to have a shower.
ihateliars
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ihateliars »

watching this girl is like watching a train wreck!!! :o
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Lindsey just wasn't meant to have children. Not now at least, she has no maternal bone in her body. Sure she loves her boys but it goes down to being like a big sister not a mommy. She's happy/okay with handing her kids to their dads and her mum, I may not be a mum but when I hold kids I never want to give them back and go into mother mode with them.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

Her whole life is a joke
xoxoghadxoxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xoxoghadxoxo »

Am I a bad person for thinking that Andrew really isn't cute.. like at all? Also what is with Lindsey's baby voice? It makes her sound so dumb. Is she incapable of speaking like a normal person? I don't have kids but I always thought you weren't supposed to talk to them like that because it hinders their speech or whatever? Maybe I'm wrong but wow it's annoying!
victoria2305
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by victoria2305 »

Shes a liar.
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

thissiteishilar wrote:Braiden is just too cute. Mimi has been teaching him good. And Linds and that baby voice. So irritating. Braiden will be talking better than her in about 2 weeks.
I had the exact same thought! :lol: He talked normal and she baby talked...it was ridiculous (not in a good way) :D

I don't fault Lindsey for having droopy and weird eyelids..I know she can't help it..but yes, her eyes look odd. :?
up all night, got demons to fight

Return to “Lindsandbaby”