Lindsandbaby Part 6

MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 6

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

WHAT? Where did you see she got kicked out??
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

She must have gotten kicked out because on her personal twitter (https://twitter.com/lindsagna), her bio used to have something about Shepard University and the sorority she had just joined, but now all of that's gone and there's no mention of college at all?? Very strange...
Kayliecoburn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kayliecoburn »

How the heck did this little girl get kicked out? She never has her kids, doesn't work, doesn't do a damn thing...what the hell was she doing instead of studying? I just can't with this girl...

There goes your future Lindsey.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

Kayliecoburn wrote:How the heck did this little girl get kicked out? She never has her kids, doesn't work, doesn't do a damn thing...what the hell was she doing instead of studying? I just can't with this girl...

There goes your future Lindsey.
She was sucking a lot of dick.
Knockout
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Knockout »

^ Or taking a lot. Without protection.

Baby # 3 ?!?!?!?

Who's the daddy this time?!?
LizLee30

Unread post by LizLee30 »

Serves the selfish, lazy brat right. It's about time her stupid decisions came back and bit her in the ass.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Knockout wrote:^ Or taking a lot. Without protection.

Baby # 3 ?!?!?!?

Who's the daddy this time?!?
She will bone Alex when he is back in December and try to play it off as his. We won't find out the baby daddy till next year.
Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

Maybe she didn't get good enough grades to keep her scholarship??
Idk, but if she did get kicked out, that's pretty sad for her children's sake.
LizLee30

Unread post by LizLee30 »

Lady6 wrote:Maybe she didn't get good enough grades to keep her scholarship??
Idk, but if she did get kicked out, that's pretty sad for her children's sake.
Being "kicked out" out of college is entirely different to being kicked out of the scholarship program where I'd assume she was still able to complete her course, just having to pay her own way. At least where I'm from, being kicked out of university would only be warranted by something extreme (plagiarism, theft etc). But there are particular courses (like honours courses) where you have to maintain a particular average to remain in the course and if you don't get the marks, you have to transfer to a non-honours or less favourable course.

Possibly the person just meant that she lost her scholarship...
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

There is also a good chance the person was just a ''hater'' trying to piss her off and there is no credibility at all to the comment they made.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

cakewalked wrote:If you fail your classes they can kick you out. It happened to my ex. You get "dismissed." So that could have happened.... I really wouldn't doubt it.
But wouldn't she have been on academic probation first?
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

subject99 wrote:
cakewalked wrote:If you fail your classes they can kick you out. It happened to my ex. You get "dismissed." So that could have happened.... I really wouldn't doubt it.
That could explain why we haven't heard anything from in forever. Shes teying really hard to get back on track or something. Idk just saying what i saw
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

cakewalked wrote:
subject99 wrote:
I mean.. every school is different. I am not trying to just fall for whatever this person said but my ex never was. They simply kicked him out. He deserved it though. ;)
Yeah in Canada every school puts you on academic probation first then if you don't comply then they release you.
Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

I'm half expecting her to make an announcement being like; I did NOT get kicked out of college. Here we go again. Bla bla bla
Kayliecoburn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kayliecoburn »

She probably did get kicked out. She is being extremely quiet and so is Mimi. Why would Lindsey delete the comment if it wasn't true? Considering her and Mimi like to snap at people who don't have their "facts straight". Why would they be so hush hush with this?
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Kayliecoburn wrote:She probably did get kicked out. She is being extremely quiet and so is Mimi. Why would Lindsey delete the comment if it wasn't true? Considering her and Mimi like to snap at people who don't have their "facts straight". Why would they be so hush hush with this?
keeping it quiet so she can make it look like she is in school but really not, kinda like how she lied about breast feeding. she gave that up after 6 weeks. Lindsey cant commit to anything. It doesn't surprise me she couldnt finish school.
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

Yeah, there'll be some long winded story about how she decided she discovered she didn't want to be a nurse after all, so decided to leave so she can focus on her true dream of being a [...insert bullshit job here....]
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

thegooseiscooked wrote:Yeah, there'll be some long winded story about how she decided she discovered she didn't want to be a nurse after all, so decided to leave so she can focus on her true dream of being a [...insert bullshit job here....]
Being the town whore and sleeping with any male in west virginia and having their vagina clones/offspring.
Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

Haha, yeah, she *discovered* it wasn't what she wanted to do after she was kicked out ba ha ha.
I find it kinda funny how most of us are just assuming she has been kicked out now & don't seem all that surprised, either.
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

HAHAHAH I can't believe Lindsey got dismissed from school, makes complete sense though, I mean it's not like Lindsey can actually commit to anything
#FreeBen #FreeGlen

Return to “Lindsandbaby”