Lindsandbaby Part 6

Blondie
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 6

Unread post by Blondie »

Why do y'all keep assuming she dropped out? She sounds excited about "big announcement" and says she "cannot wait to share everything" with us.....
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

cakewalked wrote:Someone said earlier maybe she is going to say she changed her career path and is excited about that.
That could be very true. Could be something faster to graduate in.
LizLee30

Unread post by LizLee30 »

Blondie wrote:Why do y'all keep assuming she dropped out? She sounds excited about "big announcement" and says she "cannot wait to share everything" with us.....
She's been going on about this announcement for weeks now and has not yet made the video, so the "can't wait to share everything" thing is ridiculous. I still maintain it's not like her to delete an instagram comment unless there was truth behind it. She's normally pretty quick to set peoples' comments straight / tell them they "know her name, not her story".
letmetellya
Informer
Informer

Unread post by letmetellya »

LizLee30 wrote:
Blondie wrote:Why do y'all keep assuming she dropped out? She sounds excited about "big announcement" and says she "cannot wait to share everything" with us.....
She's been going on about this announcement for weeks now and has not yet made the video, so the "can't wait to share everything" thing is ridiculous. I still maintain it's not like her to delete an instagram comment unless there was truth behind it. She's normally pretty quick to set peoples' comments straight / tell them they "know her name, not her story".
I know her name AND her story. She's worried.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

Don't her and Tayler do this all the time?

Say they have HUGE NEWS and keep everyone in suspense for weeks or months.

Then the news is like "I painted my nails blue."
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

Lucy does it too! "Big changes to my channel". Ha. The "big change" was that she wasn't going to be doing daily vlogs anymore. She hasn't done daily vlogs in ages.

Ad the sex reveal. And the name reveal. Ughhhh.
TaylorKnows

thegooseiscooked wrote:Lucy does it too! "Big changes to my channel". Ha. The "big change" was that she wasn't going to be doing daily vlogs anymore. She hasn't done daily vlogs in ages.

The name and sex reveal were ridiculous. I believe she even said at one point "I might not even tell y'all!" I was just like "How are you gonna manage that one?"
LizLee30

Unread post by LizLee30 »

TaylorKnows wrote:
thegooseiscooked wrote:Lucy does it too! "Big changes to my channel". Ha. The "big change" was that she wasn't going to be doing daily vlogs anymore. She hasn't done daily vlogs in ages.

The name and sex reveal were ridiculous. I believe she even said at one point "I might not even tell y'all!" I was just like "How are you gonna manage that one?"
And people were already over "Little Miss Emersyyyyn" by the time she revealed the name... fail.
FLgirl7
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by FLgirl7 »

Does anyone know is Lindsey was initiated? If she was, it means that she needed to have a certain GPA set by Nationals (usually a 2.0 or 2.5 for most sororities) and be in good academic standing with her school
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

I mean her announcement is probably either like "I got initiated into my sorority"(probably a lie since she got kicked out of school) or "I finally lost .01 of a pound!!!!"
#FreeBen #FreeGlen
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ChanelleJo »

letmetellya wrote:
LizLee30 wrote:
I know her name AND her story. She's worried.
:lol:
Sorry, not a native English speaker.

LadyBugLurks

Unread post by LadyBugLurks »

Yup I can hear it now. "Hi guys" ( I hate the fake way she says that). "I have been to the gym once this past week and I lost half a pound. Time to go shopping for all new clothes.
TaylorKnows

"Guys guess what? I spent a whole hour with Braiden today!"
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

TaylorKnows wrote:"Guys guess what? I spent a whole hour with Braiden today!"
pics or it didnt happen ;)
#FreeBen #FreeGlen
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

Meh...pics can happen in a minute.
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

I don't think she got kicked out of school at all.

Unread post by Guest »

I love this lol

Unread post by Guest »

Also, she said this:
"12. Does your campus actually have sorority houses or do they just meet up? (somethinboutamber)

Our campus does NOT have sorority houses. No college in West Virginia has them. They are considered illegal from what I understand."

I feel like she is somewhat embarrassed that her sorority isn't a big sorority like you know of from larger universities. West Virginia University does indeed have sorority houses. Here is one for example: http://www.wvuaoii.com/#!the-house
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ChanelleJo »

OhReallyNow wrote:I love this lol

Hahaha, I love the "if you can't stand the heat, girl..." lol
Sorry, not a native English speaker.

Unread post by Guest »

Also, since I was reading all the questions:
"28. What was it like alex leaving for basic? The process, how did you prepare and cope with it?

It was sad but also very exciting that he would be learning to defend our country. He did it for his future and the boys future. The process is pretty long, at least it was for Alex so it did give us time to prepare and spend valuable time together. I do think family members should go through a class of what to expect. I learn things everyday I didn't know."

While I totally respect him joining the service, he isn't really doing much for his future or the boys' futures by being in the guard. Once he is out of training, he may make about $200 a month with no added benefits.

http://www.militaryspot.com/national-gu ... nal-guard/

Return to “Lindsandbaby”