Lindsandbaby Part 7

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

:)

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 7

Unread post by Guest »

That sneaky smiley MUG!

Unread post by Guest »

The big news could be that she is actually getting married.

Having experienced my love in bootcamp, I think we fell in love to a whole new level while he was gone. If I could share the letters he wrote, you would think they were straight out of a movie, lol. I knew for certain when he was gone that I could not live without him-- well, I thought I knew before, but this definitely put it all into perspective for me.

One thing that is EXTREMELY popular is all these young troops getting married straight out of boot camp. They don't allow the normalcy of being back in contact with your loved ones to set in. It's a blissful type of love when someone has been gone that long, and I can't blame those for feeling that way, but you have to be mature enough to know that it won't always be that way.

So, I am betting on either A) they are definitely "re-engaged" and getting married or B) she will end up pregnant and not have any intentions to get pregnant.

Trust me, I jumped on my man the first chance we had hahhaa. We even paid $106 for a hotel that we could only use for like 3 hours before he had to be back before curfew. Then again, I am much older and have had a relationship with husband far before he joined the service. We also don't have kids and had no "obligations" or felt the need to force it to work because of kids.

I'm not saying I don't blame her if any of this happens, but speaking from someone who sees 18-20-year-olds getting married so fast after boot camp, even when they had a miserable relationship right before he or she left for boot camp, I can see it happening.

The other thing I wanted to mention was I gave her a hard time about not giving out details or when and where he would be doing things with the Army because of operational security regulations (OPSEC). She came babbling back about how she asked someone and they said she could talk about things about basic, yet now in her FAQs on her blog, she has acknowledged that she can't discuss it. I am sure Alex got a hard lecture within a few days at boot camp about OPSEC and he probably straightened her up. That, or she is finally catching on.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by subject99 »

ORN you are so wise. Everything you have posted all seems very plausible. But will that make her life drama free?
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

Well it's Lindsey's birthday.

Haul tag surely to follow...
LizLee30

Unread post by LizLee30 »

Whatever the announcement is, Lindsey and Mimi have both been lying low this past week. No videos on either of their channels which is particularly odd for Mimi, because unless she's fallen off the weight loss bandwagon again, she generally uploads a couple of videos per week.
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

LizLee30 wrote:Whatever the announcement is, Lindsey and Mimi have both been lying low this past week. No videos on either of their channels which is particularly odd for Mimi, because unless she's fallen off the weight loss bandwagon again, she generally uploads a couple of videos per week.
Aww no I really hope Mimi hasn't fallen off the bandwagon. Mimi probably found out about Lindsey getting kicked out of school and there's probably a little crisis in their family home
#FreeBen #FreeGlen

Unread post by Guest »

subject99 wrote:ORN you are so wise. Everything you have posted all seems very plausible. But will that make her life drama free?

Meh, her family breeds drama. Her not having drama constantly surrounding her is like her not having a head attached to her shoulders.

She could definitely minimize a ton of drama if she quit social media all together.

I have been looking EVERYWHERE for this article and finally found it. This applies to all ytmommies and yters in general:

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/wir ... narcissism

Unread post by Guest »

And a quote from a similar study, "For narcissistic college students, the social media tool of choice is the megaphone of Twitter.
"Young people may overevaluate the importance of their own opinions," Panek said. "Through Twitter, they're trying to broaden their social circles and broadcast their views about a wide range of topics and issues."
The researchers examined whether narcissism was related to the amount of daily Facebook and Twitter posting and to the amount of time spent on each social media site, including reading the posts and comments of others."

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 122111.htm
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

OhReallyNow wrote:That sneaky smiley MUG!
Muhaha!
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

OhReallyNow wrote:And a quote from a similar study, "For narcissistic college students, the social media tool of choice is the megaphone of Twitter.
"Young people may overevaluate the importance of their own opinions," Panek said. "Through Twitter, they're trying to broaden their social circles and broadcast their views about a wide range of topics and issues."
The researchers examined whether narcissism was related to the amount of daily Facebook and Twitter posting and to the amount of time spent on each social media site, including reading the posts and comments of others."

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 122111.htm
Hopefully Lindsey will give this a read.
TallButShort
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TallButShort »

I keep reading wanting to find out the announcement!
letmetellya
Informer
Informer

Unread post by letmetellya »

TaylorKnows wrote:Well it's Lindsey's birthday.

Nah. Too late in the month to have any of the welfare check left, and it's too early to get any student loan refunds.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

letmetellya wrote:

Nah. Too late in the month to have any of the welfare check left, and it's too early to get any student loan refunds.
When is the next welfare cheque being distributed closes to her birthday? That's when the next haul video/shopping for the boys, nails and tanning.
LadyBugLurks

Unread post by LadyBugLurks »

MommyToASweetie wrote:
LizLee30 wrote:Whatever the announcement is, Lindsey and Mimi have both been lying low this past week. No videos on either of their channels which is particularly odd for Mimi, because unless she's fallen off the weight loss bandwagon again, she generally uploads a couple of videos per week.
Aww no I really hope Mimi hasn't fallen off the bandwagon. Mimi probably found out about Lindsey getting kicked out of school and there's probably a little crisis in their family home

Mimi posted a picture of Lindsey on her instagram saying happy birthday and how she is so happy Lindsey is her best friend (Shocker :? ). Then Linds comments saying how she is so happy they have gotten so close lately and that they are best friends. Damn sounds like Mimi is 19 also :roll: I think they might be posting that stuff to cover up fighting about her bombing out of school. Mimi has posted things from Lindsey's Instagram before. So she is prob posting that for her.

Expect a birthday haul from Miss Piggy who thinks everyone owes her something :hail: :hail: :hail:

This is Lindsey's life to me: :jerry: :tvlol:
flippityflop
Informer
Informer

Unread post by flippityflop »

Is lindsey 19? Or 20?
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

flippityflop wrote:Is lindsey 19? Or 20?
letmetellya
Informer
Informer

Unread post by letmetellya »

subject99 wrote:
letmetellya wrote:

The 3rd of the month is what I've always heard. :-) Next tuition refund will be in January! Watch for the haul then!!!
When is the next welfare cheque being distributed closes to her birthday? That's when the next haul video/shopping for the boys, nails and tanning.
flippityflop
Informer
Informer

Unread post by flippityflop »

By the way that twitter convo was with me on my real twitter. I couldn't keep my mouth shut any longer lol. She is such a stupid bitch.
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

flippityflop wrote:By the way that twitter convo was with me on my real twitter. I couldn't keep my mouth shut any longer lol. She is such a stupid bitch.

wait what congo
#FreeBen #FreeGlen

Return to “Lindsandbaby”