Lindsandbaby Part 7

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 7

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Sorry those pictures look stolen. They don't even look like they were taken by her. One is zoomed in and the other is a group shot cropped. She's probably trying to make her ex jealous. Until I see a pic of them Together I'm not buying it.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

If it is "true". He is 1) booty call because she is gullible out the twat, she is a walking whore house 2) he is using her to get her to send her bought friends there to get tattoos 3) he is using her for her "YouTube" fame to get himself put out there through her and to get his shop name out there.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Oh hell to the no.

WHY.. WHY CAN'T THESE GIRLS FOCUS ON THEIR KIDS BEFORE THEIR CUNTS?!?!!!!!!

Thanks for the screenshots. Can't say I'm surprised though. Once a cockhopper, always a cockhopper.
letmetellya
Informer
Informer

Unread post by letmetellya »

Blondie wrote:His IG is 100prooftattoos

I heard he's in his 30's..I'm 24 so I would personally date someone in their 30's. but I was jut thinking about Lindsey...aren't her parents 37 or 38?? So "her bby" is close to her parents age...um weird. I still don't think she's more than just a booty call for him, but still.

He's 33. She's 19.
He's totally using her (IF IT'S EVEN TRUE!!) for a piece of ass, and you know his friends are laughing hysterically.

I posted this earlier today, but I'm not seeing it. Wouldn't it be crazy if he's the one who tattooed Alex with the baby's heartbeat??!! :-o
letmetellya
Informer
Informer

Unread post by letmetellya »

Amelia322 wrote:Sorry those pictures look stolen. They don't even look like they were taken by her. One is zoomed in and the other is a group shot cropped. She's probably trying to make her ex jealous. Until I see a pic of them Together I'm not buying it.

That's what I said earlier in my post that I now can't find.
She didn't take those. She cropped them. He's totally in on the joke-----whatever the joke may be.
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

Amelia322 wrote:Sorry those pictures look stolen. They don't even look like they were taken by her. One is zoomed in and the other is a group shot cropped. She's probably trying to make her ex jealous. Until I see a pic of them Together I'm not buying it.
That is my guess, too.
She wants to get back together with Jared.
So she is trying to make him get off his ass and pursue her again.

That whole charade is WAY too blatant. She is lying.
I think they have an arrangment.
Like, you spread the name of my business around, I'll let you use my pic and name and make up fucked-up stories.

This guy looks like he knows how to use a condom, by the way. Lindsey would never get with someone like that.
Giving away sex for free, now that she got stuck with two babies to pay for? She needs to work quickly and find a sugar daddy/ baby daddy N#3.
She trades pregnancies for improvements of her lifestyle.
Or hump Jared again.

Or maybe she wants loads of new tattoos and she's going to offer him a couple of rides on the banG wagon.
He could use the publicity, plus he has kids, she has kids, realistically speaking they will have enough free time just to be fuck buddies.

Let's not even comment the hot single mama picture. That's just too ridiculous thinkng of Lindsey. :rofl:
up all night, got demons to fight
Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

letmetellya wrote:

I heard he's in his 30's..I'm 24 so I would personally date someone in their 30's. but I was jut thinking about Lindsey...aren't her parents 37 or 38?? So "her bby" is close to her parents age...um weird. I still don't think she's more than just a booty call for him, but still.

He's 33. She's 19.
He's totally using her (IF IT'S EVEN TRUE!!) for a piece of ass, and you know his friends are laughing hysterically.

I posted this earlier today, but I'm not seeing it. Wouldn't it be crazy if he's the one who tattooed Alex with the baby's heartbeat??!! :-o
HAHAHA! imagine that!
Is it honestly too hard for linds to take a break from **dating**/ finding father number 3.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Also in other news a week ago she said this.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lady6 wrote:
letmetellya wrote:

He's 33. She's 19.

HAHAHA! imagine that!
Is it honestly too hard for linds to take a break from **dating**/ finding father number 3.
Whoresanga won't stop she needs her meal ticket (pun intended ) sugar daddy to pay for her and her crotch clones because she is to lazy to do anything with her life. While she is shagging with this meal ticket she is prowling for baby daddy number three also. This cash cow won't stop. She will have two guys on the go till she gets knocked up a third time.
Penny201
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Penny201 »

Yue195 wrote:whats the ig I couldn't find it, I only found the facebook page, the guy has two sons of his own. I am guessing maybe 6-8 and 12-13.
So she could possibly be only 5-7 years older than his child? WTH.. That is so weird and creepy!
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

Ewww....why would a man in his 30s touch that? It's not like she's even that attractive....unless you're into Miss Piggy.

It sounds to me like Lins has got a crush on him. I doubt they're dating. How on earth could her mother be happy about her daughter getting involved with a much older man?

Ugh....I just......can't.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

It is, there from the facebook page. That's why I am calling bullshit their is any kind of relationship forming and she is just trying to lure him in, or delude herself. I actually hope he was smart enough to smell gold digger, and rejected her and got out of there like a bat out of hell. He is her perfect candidate for baby daddy# 3, he is older ( hence seem more faithful ), he owns the shop where she can get as many shitty cliche tatts she wants, also he gets a bigger paycheck and can pay for her trash lifestyle.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Blondie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Blondie »

Yeah the pics she posted of him were from his IG lol.

And IF they are actually talking or whatever...isn't it a little much of her to already be stealing his pics and posting them on her own stuff with hearts, saying he's her baby and this is "for real for real." Think about it...this is a 33 year old MAN. I'm sure he dates around and takes awhile with a girl before jumping into a relationship. They're not even official yet and she's acting like this? Woah. He's probably laughing at how naive and gullable this little girl is and realizing why she already has 2 baby daddies at 19. I'd at least wait until I'm officially in a relationship with someone before I start posting hearts by his pic and talk about how I'm falling for him.....just because I'd be afraid that would be too much too soon if he saw it and it would scare him away lol.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

No only that seems like he owns a house and owns cars. So she won't have to pay rent nor buy a car. Mage can move in and out/come and go as she please (pun intended? Too soon???)

Blondie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Blondie »

Oh and today he posted someone about focusing more on money than people and said its "sad but true." Then of course he had some groupies commenting with sad faces and shit.

Lindsey, YOU WISH :)
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Its kind of hilarious. The guy has two son's to raise and a shop to run, those things are probably his high priorities. Unlike Lindsey, even if they were in a relationship, it would most likely a professional kind where he flirted a little and she took it to a new fucking crazy level, or the kind were he thought " Well its been awhile, and she's legal " and just knocked boots and that was it.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

A fuck and chuck type thing. But you know Lindsey gullible. Watch in a few weeks the post of "it just did t work out" will be blowing up her page. If those start in t-minus 3 weeks we know he fucked and chucked the fat bitch to the cuuuuurrrrrb.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

She posted on her Facebook asking what others would consider to be a overly clingy girlfriend. I would screen shot but my button is broken on my phone.
LadyBugLurks

Unread post by LadyBugLurks »

Wow I was just reading posts on her twitter. She said to braidan "I don't like you", She is bitching about how HER kids are always up to early....maybe you should of kept your legs closed if you need your precious sleep, Mimi is posting on her DAUGHTERS twitter, She posted a picture of her getting a pedicure and her legs are HUGE, she is bragging about spending to much money, she is bitching about her mother waking her up early ( Mimi prob wanted some time to herself), she is complaining about having to stay in every night, she is complaining that there are no hot guys in any of her classes, she is saying she hates her cat, here is a quote from Miss Piggy here..."every day I eat and feel like crap after and think to myself "I'm gonna stop eating" and then I think of pizza and it disappears"

Just thought i would sum up her twitter for everyone. God I hate her so much. She is so trashy she is like a garbage can.
hotcoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hotcoffee »

She is disgusting through and through. Now she is adding psycho on top of her other undesirable qualities.
I don't care about your life

Return to “Lindsandbaby”