Lindsandbaby Part 8

thegooseiscooked

Lindsandbaby Part 8

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

thegooseiscooked wrote:Yeah....I've never been in a tattoo place but I imagine one of the perks of his job is being up close and personal with a number of girls on a daily basis. Plenty of opportunity for flirting and sexual tension.

How many of his clients do you reckon he bangs? Quite a few I'd say.

Another thought. How happy do you think he'd be with having his profile made public like this and have people speculating about his sex life? I'm sure Lindsey didn't ask his permission.....perhaps someone should have a word in the man's ear.

Letmetellya.....feel like a project?
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 7

Unread post by staceymj »

subject99 wrote:
LadyBugLurks wrote:Wow I was just reading posts on her twitter. She said to braidan "I don't like you", She is bitching about how HER kids are always up to early....maybe you should of kept your legs closed if you need your precious sleep, Mimi is posting on her DAUGHTERS twitter, She posted a picture of her getting a pedicure and her legs are HUGE, she is bragging about spending to much money, she is bitching about her mother waking her up early ( Mimi prob wanted some time to herself), she is complaining about having to stay in every night, she is complaining that there are no hot guys in any of her classes, she is saying she hates her cat, here is a quote from Miss Piggy here..."every day I eat and feel like crap after and think to myself "I'm gonna stop eating" and then I think of pizza and it disappears"

Just thought i would sum up her twitter for everyone. God I hate her so much. She is so trashy she is like a garbage can.
What twitter? And screen shots?

I second this! I love screenshots lol.
LadyBugLurks

Unread post by LadyBugLurks »

staceybrax wrote:
subject99 wrote:
LadyBugLurks wrote:Wow I was just reading posts on her twitter. She said to braidan "I don't like you", She is bitching about how HER kids are always up to early....maybe you should of kept your legs closed if you need your precious sleep, Mimi is posting on her DAUGHTERS twitter, She posted a picture of her getting a pedicure and her legs are HUGE, she is bragging about spending to much money, she is bitching about her mother waking her up early ( Mimi prob wanted some time to herself), she is complaining about having to stay in every night, she is complaining that there are no hot guys in any of her classes, she is saying she hates her cat, here is a quote from Miss Piggy here..."every day I eat and feel like crap after and think to myself "I'm gonna stop eating" and then I think of pizza and it disappears"

Just thought i would sum up her twitter for everyone. God I hate her so much. She is so trashy she is like a garbage can.
What twitter? And screen shots?

I second this! I love screenshots lol.
I don't know how to do screen shots but someone on here posted a link to her twitter that is public and i just scrolled through her posts. Its all there.
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

Aww poor thing jared is mad at her. Gag
banksyChic
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by banksyChic »

At least he's not a boy and she won't be able to control him. I see this going nowhere fast.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

Got the stuff
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Although I think the one they were "jokin" conversation her and Braiden. But I've never had a coversation like that with my son. I always say "no, I love you more".
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She is already getting jealous of girls posting on her mans pictures.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

And my personal favourites. I had to add a nab a screen shot from my tv news on Bieber and ironic from the mayor lol. Took that tonight while watching the news.
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

Such a tramp
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Which ex boyfriend hahaha. Is assume Jared.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Christ, the jealous comments she made.. Well, any sane guy would run.
marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

How is jbs mugshot not really? Lord linds he bailed out so he was obviously booked and had a mugshot taken. She really is a special kind of stupid.
letmetellya
Informer
Informer

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 8

Unread post by letmetellya »

Mimi screenshot a text convo on her IG. People commented that Linds is rude to her and such. Mimi goes on to say something like Lindsey never cusses or talks badly in front of her?
Really, Mimi?? Who believes that??!!
So let's say she doesn't say it out loud. What about the trash she posts and reposts on her Twitter? Does Mimi not see that? Most recenty, the one she reposted about Justin Beiber and what some girl wanted to do with him was disgusting.
Yea, you've got yourself a prize-winning respectable daughter there, Mimi. She's trash.
Blondie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Blondie »

Also, if she really is talking to him..why the f would she make a tweet saying she thinks Jared is mad at her?? No man wants to hear about any baby daddy drama when they first start dating you. She never posts about Jared...so why start now? And what was the point of even tweeting that anyway? So dumb.

But she's obviously just another fan girl in line for this new dude anyway.

Unread post by Guest »

Clearly one of those classes she failed was math because while that is slope intercept FORM, you can use that equation to find the slope (m) as well, not just the intercept, with given variables.
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

Lindsey is incredibly dumb...
#FreeBen #FreeGlen
marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

OhReallyNow wrote:Clearly one of those classes she failed was math because while that is slope intercept FORM, you can use that equation to find the slope (m) as well, not just the intercept, with given variables.
BAM!!
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

OhReallyNow wrote:Clearly one of those classes she failed was math because while that is slope intercept FORM, you can use that equation to find the slope (m) as well, not just the intercept, with given variables.

ZING!!!!
10 points for ORNy.
#FreeBen
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

So does this supposed bf know hes dating Lindsey?
#FreeBen #FreeGlen

Return to “Lindsandbaby”