Lindsandbaby Part 8

MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 8

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

What happened now? Jared is a poster on here?
#FreeBen #FreeGlen
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

MommyToASweetie wrote:What happened now? Jared is a poster on here?
Are you secretly Jared? :o

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

kingoflove21vher wrote:

YES I AM I ADMIT IT IM JARED OH NO MY SECRET IS OUT
#FreeBen #FreeGlen
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

kingoflove21vher wrote:
Pffft if Jared was posting on here he is doing a horrible job. Nothing juicey. No good stories no good gossip and no tell alls. Where are the Barbara Walters interview like stories or Lisa Ling like stories.
Blondie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Blondie »

What's sad about her and Jared breaking up again is that she let him around her kids so they saw mommy with a guy yet again. She even said he treated Andrew like his own....then they break up so Andrew doesn't have a father figure around anymore (bc according to her, Alex isn't a good one.) If Andrew was a little older this would be horrible for him to see.. but im sure this isnt the last time this will happen. Braiden was probably happy that mom and dad are back together..then bam.

Lindsey, YOU'RE F**KING UP YOUR KIDS!!!!!! Why don't you see that?!?
Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

When did she make her dearlinds twitter account private?
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Blondie wrote:What's sad about her and Jared breaking up again is that she let him around her kids so they saw mommy with a guy yet again. She even said he treated Andrew like his own....then they break up so Andrew doesn't have a father figure around anymore (bc according to her, Alex isn't a good one.) If Andrew was a little older this would be horrible for him to see.. but im sure this isnt the last time this will happen. Braiden was probably happy that mom and dad are back together..then bam.

Lindsey, YOU'RE F**KING UP YOUR KIDS!!!!!! Why don't you see that?!?
Not to mention a few days ago she's been having trouble with Andrew too.
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

subject99 wrote:
kingoflove21vher wrote:
Pffft if Jared was posting on here he is doing a horrible job. Nothing juicey. No good stories no good gossip and no tell alls. Where are the Barbara Walters interview like stories or Lisa Ling like stories.
Oh yeah definitely whoops I've been slacking
#FreeBen #FreeGlen
banksyChic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by banksyChic »

At this point there are more facts than speculation when it comes to liarface. Fear the women who feel they're being lied to! They will always find you out. I know I read it but can't find it, whoever said "I can't believe this is somebody's real life" my thoughts exactly. Seriously though, good job y'all! It is true that truth is stranger than fiction. My lord....
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Saw that one coming. I give it two weeks till she goes running and begging to Alex or hounds that D.J guy. She never stays single for long.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

So crazy how she does that. My boyfriend and I have been together for a year and only recently did he start being around my kids much. I purposefully protected them. Not because Brandon is a bad guy, but because I didn't know if we would be serious or work out and I didn't want my kids seeing guys go in and out of my life and think that's normal. I was nervous to up their interaction cause it's such a deal breaker but he loves them and they love him luckily.

Lindsey, trust me, this shit is important. My boufriend's mom was married 5 times and had tons of boyfriends and it really messed my boyfriend up.
#FreeBen
Kayliecoburn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kayliecoburn »

This morning I saw someone posted on Mimi's Instagram how amber was talking shit about them over here. The comment was deleted and they didn't respond. Now I'm thinking it may have been a desperate attempt to just keep us talking about Lindsey.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Kayliecoburn wrote:This morning I saw someone posted on Mimi's Instagram how amber was talking shit about them over here. The comment was deleted and they didn't respond. Now I'm thinking it may have been a desperate attempt to just keep us talking about Lindsey.
Why the fuck would they want us to talk about her when all they do is bitch about how we make her "depressed" and shit. That's fucked up.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yue195 wrote:
Kayliecoburn wrote:This morning I saw someone posted on Mimi's Instagram how amber was talking shit about them over here. The comment was deleted and they didn't respond. Now I'm thinking it may have been a desperate attempt to just keep us talking about Lindsey.
Why the fuck would they want us to talk about her when all they do is bitch about how we make her "depressed" and shit. That's fucked up.
And the shit she said about Mimi. Or they all had access to the accounts. They wrote thst stuff about themselves.
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

subject99 wrote:
Yue195 wrote:
And the shit she said about Mimi. Or they all had access to the accounts. They wrote thst stuff about themselves.
Maybe they were taking the piss, but they would parade it all over YT, especially since 2 days ago they even had that FB group against YTMD..they'd be all like "uuuuh, we played them! they are idiots!" why doing it if they are not going to tell people against GG and YTMD?
they will lie probably and say that they were all behind it, but I don't beleive it. they said stuff that was believable and impossible to be proven wrong. Linds is exploiting her brother's and father's money, Mimi is a bad MIL, it would require way to much brains to set up that tangle..without a reason.
up all night, got demons to fight
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

I don't think Lindsey and Kristy were behind it, I think Amber was just easily able to fool them into thinking it wasn't her. She went online on her AmberNicole account and probably showed them her posts and said see, I didn't write anything bad about you. They hate YTMD enough that they wouldn't believe us over her. That's my theory :P
TrollingTubeYou
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TrollingTubeYou »

Amber isn't gonna come back to ADMIT that those accounts were hers. I'm sure she's laying low after the mod uncovered who she was. She needs to keep that bulbous nose of hers brown because it's not gonna be easy to get back on cool Mimi's good side. Who's gonna buy her toothbrushes and teach her sex positions now?! Not that Mimi has sex because her husband is always having an affair.

xoxo
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

MakeupGirly wrote:I don't think Lindsey and Kristy were behind it, I think Amber was just easily able to fool them into thinking it wasn't her. She went online on her AmberNicole account and probably showed them her posts and said see, I didn't write anything bad about you. They hate YTMD enough that they wouldn't believe us over her. That's my theory :P
I don't think so either, she panicked and hasn't ( and probably won't ) come back. I don't think enough bleach fumes has made Lindsey that dumb to believe that she didn't do it. Proof is in the pudding with the evidence you showed how she did come here under a false identity to bitch out Lindsey and Mimi. If anything, I believe its total embarrassment how they didn't know or realize that HereToRant was someone close and Amber is probably on the run and hiding from the infamous Lindgren women. If her and Will are still together, I guess he knew for awhile or understands how mama and sister are not easy to deal with. Especially when sister dearest fucks his close friends while he's in the next room *shivers*.
Kayliecoburn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kayliecoburn »

Here is the thing...the post was on a picture of will and amber and Mimi were talking like good buddies on it and then the person commented. I went back and hour later and the comment was gone and they are still acting like nothing happened. Something fishy is going on.

Return to “Lindsandbaby”