Mimiandbaby (Lindsandbaby) Part 9

thegooseiscooked

Re: Mimiandbaby (Lindsandbaby) part 9

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

You know, I am kind of more Mimi's age than anyone else here and we don't actually have American Eagle here in Australia, bit for what it's worth, I agree with you. You can dress cute without dressing like a teenager. I'm not trying to be what I'm not.
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

I don't understand why Mimi tries so hard to be like Lindsey... Lindsey herself is such a wannabe. She dresses like one of my younger sisters, shes a junior in high school.
#FreeBen #FreeGlen
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Come on guys enough of the hate. Don't you know clothes and makeup are Lindsey's passion????
#FreeBen
Wagurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Wagurl »

I can't get over how materialistic she is. I understand middle schoolers and high schoolers wanting UGGS and Ray Ban's and Michael Kohrs stuff because I feel like it's a different ball game. In middle and high school the brands and high end stuff is to fit in. But when I got to college, nobody cared what the hell you were wearing. I went to both a community college and university and you looked presentable, or comfortable but most people I saw sure weren't decked out in brand name everything. Maybe it's her sorority? Trying to "fit in" and be like them? I guess I wouldn't know since I never was in one. But heck, I found a pair of sunglasses for $5 in Mexico, and I still have them and love them. Nobody else cares if they name brand. I just can't comprehend how a mother of 2, in college, is wanting all this brand name stuff.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Wanting and going through with buying are two different things!!

There are a ton of things I want but like Lindsey, I am a single mom of two kids so I am not a priority. This means *gasp* I wear drugstore makeup, I don't have high end brand clothing or purses or shoes. I don't spend an hour doing my hair and half an hour doing my makeup every day... Especially not for school, though I do like to look presentable. Idk I just think she is probably the most immature mother I've ever seen. She's probably right on par with Becca. I even think Tayler is a better mom because at least she tries to make it seem like she cares about her kids and isn't just totally selfish... Lindsey doesn't even care or worse, maybe she's oblivious. If there was a sociopath spectrum, I believe she would be on it.
#FreeBen
Bitchplease0418
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bitchplease0418 »

Did y'all notice how she was about to say her Jean size was 10 but she stopped and just said regular lol poor idiot and her hair looks hideous from the back
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Bitchplease0418 wrote:Did y'all notice how she was about to say her Jean size was 10 but she stopped and just said regular lol poor idiot and her hair looks hideous from the back
I was about to say a size 10 isn't so bad since I'm a size 10,but then I realised a size 10 in the US is a size 14 in Australia. A 10 in Australia is a 6 in the US wow.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Upnorthgal13

Unread post by Upnorthgal13 »

Well I'm not gonna say anything about her pant size cuz that's wgat I am,, but skinny jeans aren't the most flattering on her
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I feel like American eagle jeans run a little big too… I can fit in their 00 no problem but I don't normally fit 00 jeans.

What if instead of spending all this money she..... gasp..... SAVED IT?!?!?! Oh the horror
#FreeBen #FreeGlen
Bitchplease0418
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bitchplease0418 »

I don't think there's anything wrong with a size 10 that's my Jean size I just think it's funny she tried to hide it lol
Kayliecoburn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kayliecoburn »

My issue with Lindsey and mimis size is just how they like to act like they are the healthiest people around and work out religiously. It is obvious they don't...Lindsey claims she runs every day. Lol ok. If they were really like they claim to be, Mimi would be in the 100s by now and Lindsey would be back to prepregnancy size. Just own that you're a pig and stfu about becoming a personal trainer.
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

Ya my Dad is in his forties and went through a period of biking to work (6 miles) almost everyday and running a few evenings a week. He was really slim and just ate whatever he wanted. I doubt either of them are actually running/gyming more than once or twice a week.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lmao you don't wear a 10 Lindsey come the fuck on
#FreeBen
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I actually would believe she wears a 10... An American eagle 10 is pretty big....
#FreeBen #FreeGlen
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

Lindsey is a little delusional. I like how she says she's a size 8 shoe now. She USED to be an eight and a half but she lost weight so now she's an eight. I actually figured she must have lost SOME weight because she kept talking about it (remember when she said she could wear crop tops now?).I figured she probably lost like 4 lbs and was acting like she was now some kind of supermodel. BUT, im not saying this just to be mean or anything but, im not kidding when I say her insta pic of her in her church clothes is the biggest I have ever seen her. She looks like a BIG girl. Oh, and her first pic where she shows her hair. She's in a parking lot or something. She looks fatatatat. Shes so effing dumb. WASTES a shitload of money buying expensive workout gear and obviously doesnt use it. So shes skinny now and wears a size 8 shoe? So what does miss skinny feet buy??? A SIZE NINE SHOE! What logic is that? Thats already annoying enough but she really out does herself by explaining that she needs a bigger shoe to accommodate her expensive name brand special socks. I just wish the day would come when lindsey is FINALLY bitten in the ass and totally fucked because of her spending. I feel like she shops like she has at least a 60k or 70k annual salary and we all know that NO ONE in that house is making enough money to support the family AND lindsey's shopping addiction. Will someone please tell me when all of this is going to catch up with her? Is this the kind of family that lives in perpetual debt? Is it possible to just charge everything, paying minimum payments every month? They're not fooling anyone. These people are so stupid and SOO concerned with having"cool' things that they spend way beyond their means, saving NOTHING for tthe boys. Lindsey's wannabe style takes precedence over the futures of her kids (little brothers). How dumb and irresponsible can one person be?
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I really don't care about her weight. She could be small or big and it wouldn't matter, she's selfish and entitled and self absorbed and that's what makes her unattractive. What makes me mad about her weight is that she won't own it. Fuck your MySpace angles. Use em if you want but be real with yourself girl.

Also in her haul video she talks about a shirt she bought to wear under stuff because she "doesn't like her shoulders to show." :roll:
TUBE TOP in coparenting vlog
#FreeBen
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

Boy oh boy is she good at those "MySpace angles" though! I'm being serious. I think she looks dumb as hell posing for selfie after selfie in her mirror but I will say she looks thinner.

OKAY, WHY is Mimi blaming Obama for her mouth herpes on her instagram? Is it just a joke that I don't understand? It's got to be a joke. But I could see Brainless 1 and Brainless 2 allowing themselves to be basically brainwashed by the church or really by any random person that they meet. They BOTH seem like they are the types of people that meet a new person and then immediately like what that person likes, wears what that person wears, worships the same god that that person worships, holds the same political views as the person, etc. I bet you a million dollars that all of Mimi's and Lindsey's knowledge of politics is based on what others have told them and not one bit from reading articles or the newspaper, or watching the news, speeches, reading magazines, listen to the radio, or anything else like that firsthand. Something I discovered for myself during high school and college is that one major difference often separates intelligent people from unintelligent people: the ability to think CRITICALLY. And that is EXACTLY what both meemz and lindZ lack. It scares me that there are people like this out there! They live their lives blindly. They go and spend all of their money on useless crap that's made more expensive just by slapping some half cent logo on a sleeve. Just like a good american should! They are an embarrassment and I wish I could somehow watch Mimi and lindZ in a room attempting to hold a conversation with intelligent people. It would be amazing. I'd pay money! I know they're in school but that doesn't mean anything. Trust me, there are hundreds of universities in this country that are just plain old, not challenging. People graduate having written a few papers, regurgitating some information, and boom: diploma. The key is critical thinking I tell ya!
Kayliecoburn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kayliecoburn »

LOL! I don't watch her videos anymore (just instagram follow at this point)...did she REALLY SAY SHE WENT DOWN A SHOE SIZE BECAUSE SHE LOST WEIGHT? LMFAO! WTF? When I lost 80 pounds, I most certainly did not lose a shoe size so wth is she going on about?
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

Return to “Lindsandbaby”