#FreeBen #FreeGlen
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Mimiandbaby (Lindsandbaby) part 9

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

Lindsey's new instagram pic showing off her new brown hair, I seriously thought she was Becca from Beccababydoll2011 lol!
yummymummy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yummymummy »

I'm confused by her Back to School haul. She says she gets a refund from her scholarship money, so does that mean it's given to her as a loan, like she'll have to pay it off eventually? Or is it money the university just gives to her?
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

yummymummy wrote:I'm confused by her Back to School haul. She says she gets a refund from her scholarship money, so does that mean it's given to her as a loan, like she'll have to pay it off eventually? Or is it money the university just gives to her?
I received Pell Grants in school and they would always overcompensate (the grants paid for my tuition & books - never had room and board, meal plans, etc. bc I went to a community college for 2 years and did distance learning from the community college for the other 2 1/2) so around mid-semester they would refund to me in a check what I hadn't used. You can basically use it for anything - I bought food for my lunches on long days and one year even bought a laptop so I didn't have to write down notes in class, just type :lol: Knowing Princess though, she wasted hers on hauls.
Last edited by MamaJoAnna on Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
allimac789
Talker
Talker

Unread post by allimac789 »

I'm pretty sure she has what's called a pell grant. My sister got them when she was in school. But she saved hers to pay for college once it ran out and to love off of while she went to school raised two kids and worked. Basically it's free money for college how much you get is based off of you income and then if you have kids you get more. Whatever is left over after your school has been paid is yours. Scholarships do not give you cash back they only go towards the cost of schooling and sometimes books. I had two very nice sized scholarships and occasionally I would have some left over after I purchased books and I never got cut a check!!! Either that it she has student loans and she is spending the money and if that's the case she's dumber than I thought!! Paying those back sucks especially if you are just off spending it in crap instead of school. If she has anything left over on a loan she would be smart to either put it in savings for a rainy day and let it collect interest and take all that once the loan payments are due (after you graduate or out of school for x amount of time ) or use it towards next term if school instead if taking all that out again!
Upnorthgal13

Unread post by Upnorthgal13 »

I just find it sad that she has to rely on that money to pay for new clothes and clothes for the boys . I think she wastes a ton of money, honestly new nikes, uggs, a watch and rays bans? That in itself probably wasn't cheap. Smh ever hear of clearance. Sure would make her money last longer. And what bills does she pay lol?
Kayliecoburn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kayliecoburn »

Mimi bragged that she is now able to wear Lindsey's clothes. Considering Mimi is still pretty big and isn't even in the 100s yet...I wouldn't be too proud if i were lindsey.
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

I laughed how Lindsey claimed that the medium Victoria's Secret sweatshirt was too big on her.

Hey Linds, guess what? I can't fit into like any of Victoria's Secret normal sized sweaters or shirts unless theyre crop tips because theyre too big so unless I want a completely oversized shirt in an xs I don't shop there
#FreeBen #FreeGlen
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

Why oh why on earth is mimi shopping at american eagle?? Youre too damn old, lady!! Jesus Christ, what is it with these people? Maybe ripped ae jeans are okay for a 16 yr old but a forty something obese person? Jeez! I cant with these people. And L indseys video.. I could publish a book on how annoying that whole thing was. And yeah, I laughed about the medium vs thing too. She's so white bread. So vanilla. But worse because all she does is copy. She has NO original style. When I say they annoy me, I mean it in a good way. Its great entertainment and I wish they posted more videos embarrassing themselves.

Did they ever say what prompted them to start attending church? Knowing them, they probably heard it was COOL now and then ran to the store to pick out the COOLEST bible. I bet they're the worst kind of Christians. The most judgemental.
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

I got the feeling Lindsey wanted to hook up with the preacher.
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

You know, I am kind of more Mimi's age than anyone else here and we don't actually have American Eagle here in Australia, bit for what it's worth, I agree with you. You can dress cute without dressing like a teenager. I'm not trying to be what I'm not.
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I don't understand why Mimi tries so hard to be like Lindsey... Lindsey herself is such a wannabe. She dresses like one of my younger sisters, shes a junior in high school.
#FreeBen #FreeGlen
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Come on guys enough of the hate. Don't you know clothes and makeup are Lindsey's passion????
#FreeBen
Wagurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Wagurl »

I can't get over how materialistic she is. I understand middle schoolers and high schoolers wanting UGGS and Ray Ban's and Michael Kohrs stuff because I feel like it's a different ball game. In middle and high school the brands and high end stuff is to fit in. But when I got to college, nobody cared what the hell you were wearing. I went to both a community college and university and you looked presentable, or comfortable but most people I saw sure weren't decked out in brand name everything. Maybe it's her sorority? Trying to "fit in" and be like them? I guess I wouldn't know since I never was in one. But heck, I found a pair of sunglasses for $5 in Mexico, and I still have them and love them. Nobody else cares if they name brand. I just can't comprehend how a mother of 2, in college, is wanting all this brand name stuff.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Wanting and going through with buying are two different things!!

There are a ton of things I want but like Lindsey, I am a single mom of two kids so I am not a priority. This means *gasp* I wear drugstore makeup, I don't have high end brand clothing or purses or shoes. I don't spend an hour doing my hair and half an hour doing my makeup every day... Especially not for school, though I do like to look presentable. Idk I just think she is probably the most immature mother I've ever seen. She's probably right on par with Becca. I even think Tayler is a better mom because at least she tries to make it seem like she cares about her kids and isn't just totally selfish... Lindsey doesn't even care or worse, maybe she's oblivious. If there was a sociopath spectrum, I believe she would be on it.
#FreeBen
Bitchplease0418
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bitchplease0418 »

Did y'all notice how she was about to say her Jean size was 10 but she stopped and just said regular lol poor idiot and her hair looks hideous from the back
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Bitchplease0418 wrote:Did y'all notice how she was about to say her Jean size was 10 but she stopped and just said regular lol poor idiot and her hair looks hideous from the back
I was about to say a size 10 isn't so bad since I'm a size 10,but then I realised a size 10 in the US is a size 14 in Australia. A 10 in Australia is a 6 in the US wow.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Upnorthgal13

Unread post by Upnorthgal13 »

Well I'm not gonna say anything about her pant size cuz that's wgat I am,, but skinny jeans aren't the most flattering on her
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I feel like American eagle jeans run a little big too… I can fit in their 00 no problem but I don't normally fit 00 jeans.

What if instead of spending all this money she..... gasp..... SAVED IT?!?!?! Oh the horror
#FreeBen #FreeGlen
Bitchplease0418
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bitchplease0418 »

I don't think there's anything wrong with a size 10 that's my Jean size I just think it's funny she tried to hide it lol

Return to “Lindsandbaby”